Democrats Want Illegal Aliens to Work in Congress

Dave123

Doing the jobs Americans won’t do.

Sens. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) and Catherine Cortez Masto (D-Nev.) introduced the American Dream Employment Act, which would allow holders of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and Temporary Protected Status (TPS) to work paid jobs in the Capitol.
“Our government should be as diverse as the people we represent, and that includes the Dreamers and TPS holders who are part of our communities and who are working legally in Nevada and across the country,” Cortez Masto said.
Does Senator Cortez Masto represent illegal aliens? According to her, she does. The natural follow-up question would be how many illegal aliens voted for her.

“I’ve had the pleasure of working with some DACA recipients. They have been interns in my Senate office, and they bring invaluable knowledge and skills to the table, but they don’t get paid,” Cortez Masto told The Hill.
“It’s all volunteer because federal law for some reason is preventing them from being able to be paid and have those opportunities in Congress. I just think it’s unacceptable.”
Considering how a lot of congressmembers treat their lower level staffers, this is work that’s more degrading and pays less than a lot of the work that level illegal aliens already do.

Mastro had the sixth-highest turnover in the Senate. No wonder she wants illegal aliens to work for her.

Read at: https://www.frontpagemag.com/democrats-want-illegal-aliens-to-work-in-congress/

depserv

This is no surprise, being clearly just another detail of a process that has been underway for a long time. It's called the great replacement, the idea being that Americans are more likely to be loyal to America, while those who came here illegally have no such loyalty (this truth is reinforced by looking at voting demographics). The criminal gang that controls Congress clearly wants to be surrounded by an army of invaders that's loyal to its benefactors, who are at war with America.

I'd say the ones wanting to do this would not hire loyal Americans even if they were hiring citizens. But the pool to hire out of is much bigger if it can include invaders, and citizens are probably more likely to become loyal Americans at some point as the insurgency progresses and the reality of it becomes more apparent, and that presents a risk to the insurgents.

The overt weaponization of government power, together with this replacement of loyal Americans in government with invaders, should concern every decent American. What it's leading to is clear. But the liberal psyops machine presented to us as mainstream media will cover up this treasonous activity as it always does, and the uniparty won't do anything about it, and the strategy will remain mostly invisible. But only until the enemy has enough power to show us its true face.

Back