Democrats Renew Call to Pack Supreme Court

GEOINTAnalyst

Democrats are again calling to pack the U.S. Supreme Court with four more members after the court declined to block a Texas law that makes abortions illegal six weeks after pregnancy.
The high court's action on Wednesday did not overturn Roe v. Wade, the landmark 1973 decision that granted women the constitutional right to an abortion, but it did allow Texas to bypass Roe's requirements allowing abortions, at least on a temporary basis.
Texas' law technically bans abortion after a fetal heartbeat can be detected, which is about five or six weeks into a pregnancy.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/court-packing-democrats-aoc/2021/09/02/id/1034858/

Footsteps

Their God Molech was insulted this week and I wonder what their standard reaction is. I mean, our churches have prayer chains and email prayer request procedures. We have regular prayer meetings. I wish someone would go undercover and use a body cam to catch the Church of Molech holding a service in an abandoned warehouse. Do they carry their High Priestess of Baby Murder into the sanctuary like Cleopatra? What kind of hymns do they sing? Do they make blood sacrifices or just fake it?
Maybe unrelated, but has anyone seen Kammie lately?

ChildofLight

Last night listening on local news there was a white lady not sure of her title as I was only listening with half an ear while cooking. But she suddenly got my attention when she mentioned that women will now have to take more than one day off of work to cross state lines to get an abortion. I was like- WHAT?

It takes 2 to make a baby so BOTH parties should be financially responsible for that child. The man should be held accountable as much as the woman. Most people these days though don’t seem to know what being responsible or being held accountable is.

In this day and age of protection, there is no reason for an excuse.

Another thing irritating is the lady in an article has a sex job?

link to story https://link.theblaze.com/click/249...pbmcgTmV3cw/52e0171e0f365bf2721084a8C327175c2