Democrat Rep Rashida Tlaib Calls for ‘No More Policing, Incarceration’

Rocky Rivera

Does she think that eventually the wicked, evil, violent criminals aren't going to show up in her neighborhood ~ and all the other Communist Democrats' neighborhoods ~ to steal, kill, and destroy with no police force to stop them? She and her Goon Squad are nothing but a bunch of clueless, narcissistic mental pygmies. :furious
Maybe they will, but they're probably armed to the teeth with the firearms they wanted nobody else to have.

Lovin Jesus

Coming from a Demonrat, that is the most hypocrital statement ever. If she doesn't condone government funded murder; well the first step would be to condone abortion and make that illegal aswell because a baby's life is just as important as an adults life.

I don't condone the action of the police officer because she obviously was a rookie police officer and made a terrible mistake; however Daunte Wright would still be alive right now if he didn't resist arrest and cooperated with the Black police officer that was trying to cuff him and respected authority, which Daunte clearly lacked.

But do I believe he deserved to be shot? No, I believed he should've been tased first; but unfortunately the rookie officer made an awful and honest mistake that she probably is devastated from. I don't think she deserves a prison sentence, but if anything be put on leave and return to police academy and relearn what to do in the heat of that situation. Like never having your taser next to the gun side of the body to avoid that situation.

On youtube I tune in to a conservative Christian retired Black police officer called Brandon Tatum, and he points out all the facts of the mainstream media's lies and the full story that occurred in these situations that the MSM is trying to push people into creating violence, and it's sad how badly and corrupt the MSM is.

The MSM is becoming more of the problem at hand. They are fanning the flames and causing more damage than the actual incident. I believe in the right to free speech; however the MSM needs to be abolished and recreated to report the full news, not leave critical information out that would change the narrative that they're trying to push down people's throats. The MSM should not be an opinionated peice that you would read on Facebook or Twitter, where people have all different opinions.
But look at this, Talib's buddy Omar who shares the same backward minds, likely also shares her view on this dismantling of police, yet look at what happened with the state Omar represents, Minnesota. They called to defund police, voted on it and they got rid of the majority of the police

Minneapolis City Council approves measure to abolish police force (June 26, 2020)​

https://nypost.com/2020/06/26/minneapolis-city-council-approves-measure-to-abolish-police-force/

(Five months later)

Minneapolis calls for extra police to help fight violent crime wave​

Minneapolis is scrambling to draft in cops from outside the city’s force to help fight a wave of violent crime just months after it began moves to defund its police.

The city is pleading for reinforcements from the sheriff’s office and the transit authority to help respond to a surge in violent 911 calls.

https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/1...xtra-police-to-help-fight-violent-crime-wave/

and why did they reverse their decision on police funding?

Results are very telling.

So whatever Rashida Talib is trying to sell just doesn't make sense.

Tom99

But look at this, Talib's buddy Omar who shares the same backward minds, likely also shares her view on this dismantling of police, yet look at what happened with the state Omar represents, Minnesota. They called to defund police, voted on it and they got rid of the majority of the police

Minneapolis City Council approves measure to abolish police force (June 26, 2020)​

https://nypost.com/2020/06/26/minneapolis-city-council-approves-measure-to-abolish-police-force/

(Five months later)

Minneapolis calls for extra police to help fight violent crime wave​

Minneapolis is scrambling to draft in cops from outside the city’s force to help fight a wave of violent crime just months after it began moves to defund its police.

The city is pleading for reinforcements from the sheriff’s office and the transit authority to help respond to a surge in violent 911 calls.

https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/1...xtra-police-to-help-fight-violent-crime-wave/

and why did they reverse their decision on police funding?

Results are very telling.

So whatever Rashida Talib is trying to sell just doesn't make sense.
Yeah the whole situation is messed up. I feel bad for all the police officers out there to protect and serve and only to be treated with so much disrespect and being put on a pedestal.

In my house, we respect the men and women in blue because they're out daily to keep the peace and uphold the law knowingly that each day they leave their families and put themselves in potential danger of not returning home to their families.

Also, in regards to the defunding the police, I think it should be the opposite way around, they should be better funded in my opinion because if they defuned the police and get more money working a minimum wage job of $15 an hour which is much safer, as a police officer I would probably quit if my paycheck was cut down to near a minimum wage job. I would imagine there's a lot of police officers that would probably would quit and cause a shortage of police officers.

Which would be a recipe for disaster, because crime would end up exponentially go up through the roof with the lack of officers. When something terrible happens and you need one and they don't show up in time for whatever the reason may be is a recipe for disaster.

Personally, I respect the men and women in uniform and I'm very against the whole idea of defunding the police.

Lovin Jesus

Yeah the whole situation is messed up. I feel bad for all the police officers out there to protect and serve and only to be treated with so much disrespect and being put on a pedestal.

In my house, we respect the men and women in blue because they're out daily to keep the peace and uphold the law knowingly that each day they leave their families and put themselves in potential danger of not returning home to their families.

Also, in regards to the defunding the police, I think it should be the opposite way around, they should be better funded in my opinion because if they defuned the police and get more money working a minimum wage job of $15 an hour which is much safer, as a police officer I would probably quit if my paycheck was cut down to near a minimum wage job. I would imagine there's a lot of police officers that would probably would quit and cause a shortage of police officers.

Which would be a recipe for disaster, because crime would end up exponentially go up through the roof with the lack of officers. When something terrible happens and you need one and they don't show up in time for whatever the reason may be is a recipe for disaster.

Personally, I respect the men and women in uniform and I'm very against the whole idea of defunding the police.
I hear you. I have a two nephews in law enforcement, their dad, my brother, retired police officer. They are having a hard time with these kinds of things. People don't realize it but the problems law enforcement are dealing with aren't limited to what we hear or see in the media. It's in every city in the nation. It is a big mess. And yes, every day their families don't know if they are going to come home that day. They are out there protecting people who are doing what this whatever she is , is yelling about abolishing.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I agree but she is a Congresswoman and she is supposed to think before she engages her mouth or thumb as the case may be.

She is currently a credit to the people that elected her. She is their Representative. There is probably a whole pack of people like her from her district. That's a very scary thought.

There are a bunch of people in her district, whom she does not reflect or represent, including many, who voted for her.

I'm not in her district, but if I were, I would've started the recall petition (or signed it if someone beat me to it). It's one thing to have differences in political opinions so long as the elected representative is discharging his/her duties properly/defending the Constitution, but quite another when the elected representative is acting unConstitutionally and/or treasonously.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

Fortunately, Minneapolis rethought this in a hurry. Before the city charter amendment to actually defund and disband the police was put on the municipal ballot, as required by the charter, they realized how stupid and unworkable this would be, and orderd a "study" to buy time and avoid putting it on the ballot. Residents, businesses, etc. objected to defunding/disbanding. Even activists said defunding and disbanding would be a huge problem. The city is working on restructuring who responds to what calls, figuring out training, equipping, and staffing, etc., and improve/increase other kinds of services, but it's a hard road right now. It's going to take a lot of time and money. Meanwhile, police training isn't getting fixed/improved :tappingfoot Just dumbed down and made more inadequate than it already is and has been for over 50 years :furious :rant :mad :wild :frust :cry

:pray :pray :amen :amen

biblegirl

No society can withstand total lawlessness. This drive to destroy law and order will lead to tyranny as people will welcome a tyrant just to regain some sense of order. These are the perfect conditions to usher in the New World Order and the Antichrist.