Democrat Rep Rashida Tlaib Calls for ‘No More Policing, Incarceration’

Lovin Jesus

Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) reacted to the police-involved shooting deathof Daunte Wright, calling for an end to “policing, incarceration, and militarization.’

“It wasn’t an accident,” Tlaib wrote in a tweet regarding the death of Wright that ignited the destruction and looting of several businesses in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, late Sunday night. “Policing in our country is inherently & intentionally racist.”
“Daunte Wright was met with aggression & violence,” she added. “I am done with those who condone government funded murder.”

Tlaib then went one step further with her frustration and called for an end to “policing” in America, claiming the institutions across America “can’t be reformed.”

“No more policing, incarceration, and militarization,” Tlaib concluded in her tweet. “It can’t be reformed.”

Tlaib also retweeted a tweet to her page that mocked the “accidental” death of Wright, which stated, “You spelled murder wrong again.”

According to reports, Wright was allegedly taking off in his car after an attempt to arrest him when one officer at the scene shot him. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Following Wright’s death, multiple violent riots and storms of looters took to the streets, resulting in loss and damage to several businesses in the area.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...aib-calls-for-no-more-policing-incarceration/

TimeWarpWife

Does she think that eventually the wicked, evil, violent criminals aren't going to show up in her neighborhood ~ and all the other Communist Democrats' neighborhoods ~ to steal, kill, and destroy with no police force to stop them? She and her Goon Squad are nothing but a bunch of clueless, narcissistic mental pygmies. :furious

NewWine2020

No more than a few in either party supports her views. She is deluded and likes to here her name in the media.

This IMO is a big nothingburger, just her being in her own little world.

It’s interesting that the long serving, old school Dim scumbags like Pelosi are increasingly trying to distance themselves from the young scumbag Dims like AOC and Tlaib...even an old crone like Nancy sees how insane the young guard is. It would be nice to see them turn on each other in a big way and break apart the Dim party the way the Republican Party has been torn asunder.

Andy C

It’s interesting that the long serving, old school Dim scumbags like Pelosi are increasingly trying to distance themselves from the young scumbag Dims like AOC and Tlaib...even an old crone like Nancy sees how insane the young guard is. It would be nice to see them turn on each other in a big way and break apart the Dim party the way the Republican Party has been torn asunder.
The party wants to distance themselves from the squad. With the pick up finalized of another seat in the House for the GOP, the Dems can only afford to lose two votes in their caucus to pass a bill, and Im hoping the squad keeps talking crazy, and that will drive Pelosi even crazier.

alisani

People like her are addicted to the sound of their own voices. At some point, pathological liars believe their own lies.

Society is breeding people who will do or say almost anything to gain attention for themselves. In her case, she likes to make outlandish statements for shock value. Just like small children, the squad members value any kind of attention, good or bad.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

DanLMP

I doubt she's put any thought into what that would actually mean for society if implemented...

I agree but she is a Congresswoman and she is supposed to think before she engages her mouth or thumb as the case may be.

She is currently a credit to the people that elected her. She is their Representative. There is probably a whole pack of people like her from her district. That's a very scary thought.

Lovin Jesus

The liberals, all of them, are out to drop America to her knees. Dismantling everything that has made this nation of many ethnic groups so different than any other in the world, they want to destroy that. Laws based on biblical principles.The technique they use is hate and divisions while claiming thats what they fighting against. You see it in everything they do, the vilifying of law and order, the separation of people by class and gender not to help but to harm. It's not going to last long, it can't or people will kill each other off the planet. The closest to that it will come to is the firey red horse with only 1/3 of the human population dying by the bloody hands of each other.

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
Evil is Good + Good is Evil = a flashing neon sign O’ the soon return of Jesus the Christ...

On one hand, I’m certainly not happy about the evil. But on the other hand, it clearly points to His soon return. He said so. He told us exactly what to look for, and we are now seeing it unfold exactly as He said it would...
:monkeydance

sherryh

when our country becomes the militarily "policed", then the powers to be can claim that they have cured the wuhan flu and send us all working to pay for all this virus stimulus money . Even our SSI isn't safe most likely we will see a tax increased, we will all pay this money even if we only got 9% of it.

Tom99

she added. “I am done with those who condone government funded murder.”
Coming from a Demonrat, that is the most hypocrital statement ever. If she doesn't condone government funded murder; well the first step would be to condemn abortion and make that illegal aswell because a baby's life is just as important as an adults life.

I don't condone the action of the police officer because she obviously was a rookie police officer and made a terrible mistake; however Daunte Wright would still be alive right now if he didn't resist arrest and cooperated with the Black police officer that was trying to cuff him and respected authority, which Daunte clearly lacked.

But do I believe he deserved to be shot? No, I believed he should've been tased first; but unfortunately the rookie officer made an awful and honest mistake that she probably is devastated from. I don't think she deserves a prison sentence, but if anything be put on leave and return to police academy and relearn what to do in the heat of that situation. Like never having your taser next to the gun side of the body to avoid that situation.

On youtube I tune in to a conservative Christian retired Black police officer called Brandon Tatum, and he points out all the facts of the mainstream media's lies and the full story that occurred in these situations that the MSM is trying to push people into creating violence, and it's sad how badly and corrupt the MSM is.

The MSM is becoming more of the problem at hand. They are fanning the flames and causing more damage than the actual incident. I believe in the right to free speech; however the MSM needs to be abolished and recreated to report the full news, not leave critical information out that would change the narrative that they're trying to push down people's throats. The MSM should not be an opinionated peice that you would read on Facebook or Twitter, where people have all different opinions.

Last edited: