Deleting posts

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
The above yada yada yada I edited and removed text and did not do anything but the post came back when I refreshed the page. It is not greyed out but looks the same as the others

seated with Christ

I pray that the Lord Jesus will calm your spirit and soul and grant you peace. Coming from someone who complained a lot on previous message board at times, it is against the rules to complain.

[12] Do not complain about other message boards, this board, or members.

Were you complaining, beloved one?

I think that I have been so well behaved, well maybe borderlined rule breaking, but I think the Staff showed mercy.
I think that I have been so well behaved is a testimony of the prayers for me personally and for the many prayers for this board. I am so pleased that I haven't messed up. :pray

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
I pray that the Lord Jesus will calm your spirit and soul and grant you peace. Coming from someone who complained a lot on previous message board at times, it is against the rules to complain.

[12] Do not complain about other message boards, this board, or members.

Were you complaining, beloved one?

I think that I have been so well behaved, well maybe borderlined rule breaking, but I think the Staff showed mercy.
I think that I have been so well behaved is a testimony of the prayers for me personally and for the many prayers for this board. I am so pleased that I haven't messed up. :pray
I was not aware of my Complaining. Which thread did I complain in? Oh, are you referencing my above post?
You are very well behaved. :hug