Defense Department’s Statement on Biden’s Bodacious Balloon Boondoggle is Baloney

Dave123

Now that the infamous Chinese spy balloon has finally been shot down after it had traversed the United States and thus apparently completed its mission, Old Joe Biden and the people who are really running this regime are in furious damage-control mode. It’s easy to see why: in one move, Biden’s handlers have managed simultaneously to enrage the Chinese and look weak and dithering, and so Biden’s Defense Department has now issued a statement attempting to downplay the whole thing and throw some shade upon Old Joe’s bête noire, Donald Trump. The DOD is claiming that not one, not two, but three Chinese spy balloons flew over the U.S. during his administration, and President America First neither told the American people nor did anything about them. See, Old Joe doesn’t look so bad now, right? The only problem is that the DoD’s story raises more questions than it answers.

Trump, as you might have expected, denied this, declaring on Sunday morning: “The Chinese Balloon situation is a disgrace, just like the Afghanistan horror show, and everything else surrounding the grossly incompetent Biden Administration. They are only good at cheating in elections, and disinformation — and now they are putting out that a Balloon was put up by China during the Trump Administration, in order to take the ‘heat’ off the slow moving Biden fools. China had too much respect for ‘TRUMP’ for this to have happened, and it NEVER did. JUST FAKE DISINFORMATION!” Many, of course, will dismiss Trump’s denial, just as they dismissed his denials of the Russian collusion hoax and a thousand other charges against him that turned out to be false all along, but there is more also that casts doubt upon the Defense Department’s assertion.
Read more at >>> Defense Department’s Statement on Biden’s Bodacious Balloon Boondoggle is Baloney

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
From the article:

.....Mark Esper was a top Trump administration official, serving as Secretary of the Army from November 2017 to July 2019 and Secretary of Defense from July 2019 to November 2020. He recounts: “I don’t ever recall somebody coming into my office or reading anything that the Chinese had a surveillance balloon above the United States. I would remember that for sure.” That raises several possibilities. Esper himself may not be telling the truth, in an attempt to cover for his old boss. The second possibility is that there were no Chinese spy balloons flying over the U.S. during the Trump administration....

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/trump-administration-joe-biden-china/2023/02/07/id/1107615/

Trump and former officials in his administration have denied such flights took place during his term, leaving open the question about when the military knew about the earlier flights.

Gen. Glen D. VanHerck, who is responsible for the North American Aerospace Defense Command system that tracks threats to the U.S. airspace, said Monday that he never detected the reported earlier flights and that it is a "gap" in the system that needs to be fixed, the Washington Post reported.

"As NORAD commander, it's my responsibility to detect threats to North America," VanHerck said at a news briefing. "I will tell you that we did not detect those threats. And that's a domain awareness gap that we have to figure out.".....

Last edited:

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/china-spy-balloon/2023/02/06/id/1107554/

The Biden administration should have ordered the Chinese balloon to be struck down when it was allegedly first identified "off the Aleutian Islands," Sen. John Hoeven, R-N.D., told Newsmax.

Hoeven argued Pentagon officials must have identified the balloon in U.S. airspace when it was flying near Alaska's westernmost Island chain.

"We should have heard about it before when it was off the Aleutian Islands," Hoeven told Monday's "The Record with Greta Van Susteren." "It should have been taken down right there and then. They had to have known about it with our ability to detect any kind of interdiction into our airspace.....

.....Hoeven's comments arrive despite the Pentagon not officially disclosing the balloon's flight pattern. However, a senior military official did inform ABC News the balloon entered U.S. airspace Jan. 28 north of the Aleutian Islands.

The anonymous official also told the network the balloon entered Canadian airspace Jan. 30 before traveling south back into U.S. airspace over northern Idaho on Jan. 31......

jab777

From the article:

.....Mark Esper was a top Trump administration official, serving as Secretary of the Army from November 2017 to July 2019 and Secretary of Defense from July 2019 to November 2020. He recounts: “I don’t ever recall somebody coming into my office or reading anything that the Chinese had a surveillance balloon above the United States. I would remember that for sure.” That raises several possibilities. Esper himself may not be telling the truth, in an attempt to cover for his old boss. The second possibility is that there were no Chinese spy balloons flying over the U.S. during the Trump administration....
Personally, I believe the second possibility is the right one. First off, Xi got an up close and personal demonstration of what Trump would and could do at Mar-a-lago while visiting there. Trump got a call from his military advisors regarding Syria and he ordered 59 Tomahawk missiles to be launched which effectively destroyed Syria’s military. So it makes no sense that he would try any foolishness like floating balloons during the Trump Administration. I think all this stuff is just playing the usual game of making Trump look bad which is Biden’s favorite past time. I think his absolute hatred and obsession with Donald Trump is beyond all reason. It goes far beyond the usual dislike of presidents of opposite parties.

SkyRider

Every Air Force base that I have been assigned to or ventured through has at least two fighter jets fully fueled, preflighted, air carts hooked up to in case a pneumatic source is required to start the engines, along with an electrical cart hooked up as well, plus aircrews who are on standby in case a threat is detected and the fighters have to be launched within a few minutes of notice. Plus, radar stations monitor all sectors of US airspace and are in a continual mode of searching for unidentified targets. There is no way that the White House was caught off guard by this Chinese spy balloon. They would have been notified immediately of a perceived threat, by the local installations. In fact, I would be surprised if said fighters were not launched, went up to take a look at the balloon, then awaited orders whether to take it out or not. A stand down order MUST have been issued from some higher-ups - either the Pentagon or Stand Down Joe himself. Nothing else makes sense.

What next? TU- 95 Russian Bear Bombers also allowed to check out the States??

Last edited:
Back