Debate over rebel flag widens to include all symbols of Confederacy

Almost Heaven

Flags NO...Satanic Statues YES

DETROIT, Mich. — The Satanic Temple — which identifies itself as an organized religion — is preparing to unveil a new statue of the Pagan icon Baphomet in the city of Detroit in July. They are inviting the public to attend a special event.

“The Satanic Temple Baphomet monument is already the most controversial and politically charged contemporary work of art in the world,” the group says in the official event description.

According to the group, the statue weighs nearly one ton and stands nearly nine feet tall. Ultimately, The Satanic Temple intends to have the monument placed in the Oklahoma State Capitol, next to a statue of The Ten Commandments.

The public unveiling in Detroit is scheduled for July 25 at Bert’s Warehouse. Tickets are already on sale.

http://fox17online.com/2015/06/19/satanic-temple-to-unveil-pagan-goat-headed-statue-in-detroit/

LoudRam

FARRAKHAN: I DON’T GET DEBATE OVER CONFEDERATE FLAG, ‘WE NEED TO PUT THE AMERICAN FLAG DOWN’
I saw that one coming a mile away when this debate started. I knew someone would call for the banning of the American flag.
, flying it upside down its legal...
Flying it upside down isn't a sign of disrespect, it's a sign of distress. So it's very appropriate to fly it upside down nowadays with the state of our nation being what it is.
Outlawing a flag is not going to change the hearts of men; only Jesus can do that.
AMEN!!!

BarbT

It seems as if the Marxist Left is having a collective meltdown over everything all at once. :confused: I have to conclude that their descent into mass insanity -- fueled by hatred of God -- is running parallel to the unseen legion of demons that are becoming more unhinged by evil as they see their end drawing closer.

Lily

Looking Up
It seems as if the Marxist Left is having a collective meltdown over everything all at once. :confused: I have to conclude that their descent into mass insanity -- fueled by hatred of God -- is running parallel to the unseen legion of demons that are becoming more unhinged by evil as they see their end drawing closer.
Wow! Wish I'd thought of this... really good! Excellent insight!

sara ann

deleted by sara ann......there is no need.......it has come....and Thank you Lord Jesus....IT HAS COME.....stay on your knees and pray to stay in HIS will...

all things spoken and written by our Savior Jesus Christ must come to pass...must be fulfilled...and then it will be done....

Last edited:

Almost Heaven

Oh it is getting way out of hand indeed-I just stopped posting links to everything I was reading.
A few examples:
Gone with the Wind (the film should not be shown but banished to a museum)
Apple has removed Apps that contain Civil War games
Should we get rid of the Jefferson Memorial in Washington?
Anything and everything that "hints" at the Civil War is being demonized.
Nationwide I have seen many states and cities talking renaming schools that are named for Civil War Generals and/or Presidents.

Removing flags is just the first domino to fall in this Rube Goldberg disaster

Lily

Looking Up
Oh it is getting way out of hand indeed-I just stopped posting links to everything I was reading.
A few examples:
Gone with the Wind (the film should not be shown but banished to a museum)
Apple has removed Apps that contain Civil War games
Should we get rid of the Jefferson Memorial in Washington?
Anything and everything that "hints" at the Civil War is being demonized.
Nationwide I have seen many states and cities talking renaming schools that are named for Civil War Generals and/or Presidents.

Removing flags is just the first domino to fall in this Rube Goldberg disaster
I was reading all this sort of insanity too. What has happened to people's minds? The civil war freed the slaves in the end, have they forgotten? Where does Abe Lincoln stand in all this? Will they next be burning money with
his image? I'm having a hard time understanding the ugly turn this is taking. Are they trying to start a race war?

Pebbles

And with that goes our right to NOT have the military invade our homes and set up camp!
Suppose this will happen in the second Civil War?

I guess the reasoning is if they get rid of the flag then no more armed white men will shoot up a southern black church. Do they really think this will bring peace?
I think it's a step towards getting citizens to voluntarily revoke our sovereignty. Makes sense when you consider what's been going on with the TPP at the exact same time. The Confederate Flag was the easier target of the two flags...but I'm surprised at just how easy. The reaction can only be described as insanity, as y'all have stated. Zombie apocalypse indeed.

I do think we are quickly on our way to a one world system, to be followed quickly by 10 kings and then by the ac. Time to go HOME.
Mm-hmm.

It Is Well

I was reading all this sort of insanity too. What has happened to people's minds? The civil war freed the slaves in the end, have they forgotten? Where does Abe Lincoln stand in all this? Will they next be burning money with
his image? I'm having a hard time understanding the ugly turn this is taking. Are they trying to start a race war?
I think the left has been working very hard over the last several months to do just that.... :( If that is their goal here, I think they are going to fail. So far, this just looks like a liberal hissy fit of epic proportions. I do think it exposes their true motivations. They don't care at all about race - they just want CONTROL.

ReadyforSupper

I think the left has been working very hard over the last several months to do just that.... :( If that is their goal here, I think they are going to fail. So far, this just looks like a liberal hissy fit of epic proportions. I do think it exposes their true motivations. They don't care at all about race - they just want CONTROL.
The funny thing is, they have to create total anarchy to gain control and then try and gain control of the anarchists!

I wonder what will happen when they "Storm the Bastille"?