Death of the dollar sooner than you think?

Terry

This short article is gives one more way the dollar my disappear .. this is not common knowledge among Americans.
Get Ready for Crypto SDRs. The Dollar's Death Will Happen on Blockchain

We've written many times in the past about SDRs. That's an acronym for special drawing rights, issued by the International Monetary Fund (IMF). SDRs are not hard to understand. They're just world money printed up by the IMF as needed and handed out to their member countries as a reserve asset and source of liquidity. SDRs have been around since 1969. There are about $300 billion equivalent in SDRs outstanding. The last issuance by the IMF was in August 2009 at the tail end of the global financial crisis. SDRs are the most likely candidate to replace the dollar as the leading reserve currency in the course of the next financial crisis. Gold would be a better reserve asset, but central bankers and the IMF dislike gold because they can't print it to conduct bailouts of their elite cronies, so they will try SDRs first. I've also written a lot about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Readers are familiar with my view that bitcoin is a technological dead end, although some other cryptos with better use cases will survive. The one technological breakthrough that is sure to survive is the blockchain itself, or what is now called "distributed ledger technology" (DLT). This article describes a mash-up between SDRs and the blockchain. The author begins with familiar arguments that the dollar is an obsolete reserve asset that should be replaced by the SDR. Then he breaks new ground by proposing that the IMF and private sector should work together to create a blockchain and protocol to support the "e-SDR," or the cryptocurrency version of an SDR. With increased issuance by the IMF and improved usability through the blockchain, the SDR could quickly become an inexpensive and easy-to-use world money substitute for dollars. The death of the dollar could happen much faster than most believe.

Ahwatukee

This short article is gives one more way the dollar my disappear .. this is not common knowledge among Americans.
Get Ready for Crypto SDRs. The Dollar's Death Will Happen on Blockchain

We've written many times in the past about SDRs. That's an acronym for special drawing rights, issued by the International Monetary Fund (IMF). SDRs are not hard to understand. They're just world money printed up by the IMF as needed and handed out to their member countries as a reserve asset and source of liquidity. SDRs have been around since 1969. There are about $300 billion equivalent in SDRs outstanding. The last issuance by the IMF was in August 2009 at the tail end of the global financial crisis. SDRs are the most likely candidate to replace the dollar as the leading reserve currency in the course of the next financial crisis. Gold would be a better reserve asset, but central bankers and the IMF dislike gold because they can't print it to conduct bailouts of their elite cronies, so they will try SDRs first. I've also written a lot about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Readers are familiar with my view that bitcoin is a technological dead end, although some other cryptos with better use cases will survive. The one technological breakthrough that is sure to survive is the blockchain itself, or what is now called "distributed ledger technology" (DLT). This article describes a mash-up between SDRs and the blockchain. The author begins with familiar arguments that the dollar is an obsolete reserve asset that should be replaced by the SDR. Then he breaks new ground by proposing that the IMF and private sector should work together to create a blockchain and protocol to support the "e-SDR," or the cryptocurrency version of an SDR. With increased issuance by the IMF and improved usability through the blockchain, the SDR could quickly become an inexpensive and easy-to-use world money substitute for dollars. The death of the dollar could happen much faster than most believe.
The death of the dollar and all money of all nations is and has been dying for some time, it's replacement is electronic crediting and debiting. And the card swiping and mobile apps, etc., are the forerunners to the mark, which will eventually replace them. We already have people being implanted under the skin of the hand with RFID chips, which will most likely evolve into something more applicable. It's just going to be a matter of the phasing out of physical buying and selling to digital.

Sweden and her sister countries are on the edge of being completely cashless, with some exceptions. They were the countries who began having people implanted with RFID chips and now it has spread to the US. What we will begin to see more and more will be people paying with the scan of their hands, which will continue to evolve in preparation for the beast and his mark.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/science-environment-31045201/swedish-office-staff-offered-implants-to-access-facilities

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=i+put+a+chip+in+my+hand+to+replace+my+wallet&view=detail&mid=10B69C5293894ECC971F10B69C5293894ECC971F&FORM=VIRE

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/company-to-install-microchips-in-employees/ar-AAoJT1s?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Ghoti Ichthus

Only 15% of transactions in America are done in cash, it will be easy to end them.
Even I use a credit card to pay for everything. (I do pay the balance every week).
I actually get funny looks some places from the cashier and/or other customers when I pay with cash :rolleyes

If you want to see something funny, hand a $2 bill or an older $100 bill (one of the really pretty ones) to a really young, inexperienced cashier :biggrin

... try not to do this when the store is busy, though...

Sadly, the demise of cash will end the tradition/educational activity of coin/note collecting, end the manufacturing jobs associated with coin rolls, coin sorting machines, note/coin protectors, etc., and close coin shops, armored car services, and check cashing services. Banks and credit unions could end all in-person customer services and provide/do everything online.

and so much for the envelope method of budgeting/spending or the piggybank method of saving :mad

Last edited:

Ahwatukee

I actually get funny looks some places from the cashier and/or other customers when I pay with cash :rolleyes

If you want to see something funny, hand a $2 bill or an older $100 bill (one of the really pretty ones) to a really young, inexperienced cashier :biggrin

... try not to do this when the store is busy, though...

Sadly, the demise of cash will end the tradition/educational activity of coin/note collecting, end the manufacturing jobs associated with coin rolls, coin sorting machines, note/coin protectors, etc., and close coin shops, armored car services, and check cashing services. Banks and credit unions could end all in-person customer services and provide/do everything online.

and so much for the envelope method of budgeting/spending or the piggybank method of saving :mad
Greetings Ghoti and God bless you for recognizing and resisting this technology which is the system that the mark will run on. We have for many years now been phasing out cash. I am reminded of this whenever I receive a remittance, for on the envelope it always says something to the affect of "Save a stamp! Pay on-line," or "Free yourself from the mailbox."

This phasing out of cash and checks will continue right up until the church has been gathered and then some time during the middle of that last seven years, all other methods of buying and selling, including card swiping and mobile apps. will be made obsolete (He forces) so that the mark/device will be the only acceptable form of electronic crediting and debiting.

Last edited:

athenasius

Along with this we should actually be looking at a possible end to the Petrodollar system. the American dollar which is backed by petroleum not gold, is the currency that all petroleum is bought and sold with. It is the currency against which other currencies rise and fall.

Russia, China, India and Brazil (BRIC) are trying to set up an alliance whereby they would have a currency that would take over the petroleum industry. Bye Bye Petrodollars and HELLO to the BRIC currency whatever shape it takes. Russia China and India have the incentive, it's partly why China is so keen on this New Silk Road initiative. I'd say Iran is probably happy to go along with this along with Syria and Turkey. When that happens, or IF the Lord allows it to happen is up in the air, but it's part of the future changes that may be coming.

Does that happen before or after the Rapture? good question, I don't have an answer to. But if the Rapture disrupts America, it could implode the dollar and there could be an attempt by the BRICs to replace it or watch the world economy destroy itself. If it happens BEFORE the rapture, we could see it begin to happen as a result of the current situation in Syria, if Russia controls the world supply of oil with their buddies in Iran and Syria plus Turkey. However Saudi Arabia (who is Sheba and Dedan and allied with Israel somewhat in Ez 38) is unlikely to let this happen in the near future as their entire kingdom depends on the petrodollar.

sara ann

my cats and I don't want to be around when all of this happens....we ask the Lord to take us home before all of this happens....and HE is faithful....I have now lost my two dogs....Tucker had strokes and Norton also had strokes but you know I will see them again....how I don't know...but the Lord knows how much I love them-- all of them world over....and HE knows what is best for me and them...my trust is in HIM....eight cats....inside and out..they are my heart...

Luke12

my cats and I don't want to be around when all of this happens....we ask the Lord to take us home before all of this happens....and HE is faithful....I have now lost my two dogs....Tucker had strokes and Norton also had strokes but you know I will see them again....how I don't know...but the Lord knows how much I love them-- all of them world over....and HE knows what is best for me and them...my trust is in HIM....eight cats....inside and out..they are my heart...
I have been paying as many bills as possible with cash because of the stories I hear about people having money stolen from their bank accounts. Just yesterday I had a conversation with a security guard at the electric company who had his account drained after he used his atm card at a popular restaurant chain. I might be a bit paranoid but the only atm I use is at the bank, not the ones you see at gas stations or other places and I check the atm for skimming devices. Until I'm out of here I'll continue to use cash wherever I can. It's getting bad with all this hacking these days.

Bill

Jan51

I have been paying as many bills as possible with cash because of the stories I hear about people having money stolen from their bank accounts. Just yesterday I had a conversation with a security guard at the electric company who had his account drained after he used his atm card at a popular restaurant chain. I might be a bit paranoid but the only atm I use is at the bank, not the ones you see at gas stations or other places and I check the atm for skimming devices. Until I'm out of here I'll continue to use cash wherever I can. It's getting bad with all this hacking these days.

Bill
We use checks or cash, only use credit card if something big or out of town maybe, never use our debit. No online banking/bills, not even a smartphone. In our small town, I have picked up from several cashiers that there are only a few of us who still pay with checks, lol.

Ahwatukee

I hope that you are right Sara Ann, as I would like to see my two kitties again, which I had for 16 1/2 years and which I had to put to sleep this last year. Because of their old age they could no longer walk to their food bowls or get to their sand box. They just reached their age limit and their leg muscles just became too weak. It was one of the hardest decisions that I ever had to make.

sara ann

I understand....I love them just as you do....I want to see them again...they are with me now...in my heart....and will be for as long as I live....I want to see them again in heaven so bad...but truth is I've never read it in the BIble... God knows best ...maybe HE will make a way for folks like you and me....do you have animals now?

bap

I hope that you are right Sara Ann, as I would like to see my two kitties again, which I had for 16 1/2 years and which I had to put to sleep this last year. Because of their old age they could no longer walk to their food bowls or get to their sand box. They just reached their age limit and their leg muscles just became too weak. It was one of the hardest decisions that I ever had to make.
I am so sorry. We have had to put 2 dogs down. My DH wanted to show me something he found on internet this afternoon that had a picture of a dog with a vet and I told him I could not look at it as it reminded me of Gidget. We still have one more to have to go through if the Rapture does not happen first.

I forgot about this post you had done. I prayed for you last night, actually early a.m. hours. I will try to remember this in future as I lift you up.

Ahwatukee

I am so sorry. We have had to put 2 dogs down. My DH wanted to show me something he found on internet this afternoon that had a picture of a dog with a vet and I told him I could not look at it as it reminded me of Gidget. We still have one more to have to go through if the Rapture does not happen first.

I forgot about this post you had done. I prayed for you last night, actually early a.m. hours. I will try to remember this in future as I lift you up.
Thank you so much for your prayers and concerns. I am sorry for your loss as well. As I'm sure that you know and will agree, our pets are apart of our family, enriching our lives. I think of my kitties all the time, Spook and Gizmo. It was really hard because I had to put them down within one month of each other and I petted them and talked to them as they took their last breaths. I wanted to be the last person that they saw when they went. When I think of how attached we get to them, I am reminded of the Passover. On the tenth month of the first year, the Israelites were to take a one year old Lamb without blemish or defect and bring it in and care for it. I have never had a Lamb, but I know that they are very innocent, gentle and loving animals. The idea was that the family would begin to love and become attached to this little Lamb and then on the evening of the fourteenth day, they would have to kill it as the Passover Lamb. God's meaning was to demonstrate the price of innocent blood as atonement for sin, which of course was pointing to the Lord Jesus and the price He would pay for all who would believe in Him, being the Lamb of God. The innocent for the guilty, the righteous for the unrighteous.

bap

Thank you so much for your prayers and concerns. I am sorry for your loss as well. As I'm sure that you know and will agree, our pets are apart of our family, enriching our lives. I think of my kitties all the time, Spook and Gizmo. It was really hard because I had to put them down within one month of each other and I petted them and talked to them as they took their last breaths. I wanted to be the last person that they saw when they went. When I think of how attached we get to them, I am reminded of the Passover. On the tenth month of the first year, the Israelites were to take a one year old Lamb without blemish or defect and bring it in and care for it. I have never had a Lamb, but I know that they are very innocent, gentle and loving animals. The idea was that the family would begin to love and become attached to this little Lamb and then on the evening of the fourteenth day, they would have to kill it as the Passover Lamb. God's meaning was to demonstrate the price of innocent blood as atonement for sin, which of course was pointing to the Lord Jesus and the price He would pay for all who would believe in Him, being the Lamb of God. The innocent for the guilty, the righteous for the unrighteous.
I petted them and talked to them as they took their last breaths. I wanted to be the last person that they saw when they went.

Ditto. I held on to Benji and then Gidget soon to be 2 years ago before my cancer. There is NO WAY, physically or emotionally i can do this with Chewy!! Thus, another reason for the Rapture!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got very sad when reading about the lamb. I did not know that. Then I started thinking about if i was sad about the little lamb animal. Then i was like whoa. I should think about sadness for our innocent Lamb who was slaughtered.for us. Thank you for sharing info about Passover Lamb AND your tender feelings with me, Ash.

Ahwatukee

I petted them and talked to them as they took their last breaths. I wanted to be the last person that they saw when they went.

Ditto. I held on to Benji and then Gidget soon to be 2 years ago before my cancer. There is NO WAY, physically or emotionally i can do this with Chewy!! Thus, another reason for the Rapture!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got very sad when reading about the lamb. I did not know that. Then I started thinking about if i was sad about the little lamb animal. Then i was like whoa. I should think about sadness for our innocent Lamb who was slaughtered.for us. Thank you for sharing info about Passover Lamb AND your tender feelings with me, Ash.
Hi Bap, below is the scripture regarding the command of God regarding the Passover Lamb:

Now the LORD said to Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, “This month is the beginning of months for you; it shall be the first month of your year.

Tell the whole congregation of Israel that on the tenth day of this month, each man must select a lamb for his family, one per household. If the household is too small for a whole lamb, they are to share with the nearest neighbor, based on the number of people, and apportion the lamb accordingly.

Your lamb must be an unblemished year-old male, and you may take it from the sheep or the goats. You must care for it until the fourteenth day of the month, when the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel will slaughter the animals at twilight. - Exodus 12:1-3