Death In the Millennium Kingdom?

castcrowns

This has perplexed me for quite some time.

I always thought that the redeemed mortals who enter the Kingdom will live forever.

Could it be that the only people who die during the Kingdom be those children born during that era who rebel against Jesus?
(Revelation 20:7-9)

DanLMP

This has perplexed me for quite some time.

I always thought that the redeemed mortals who enter the Kingdom will live forever.

Could it be that the only people who die during the Kingdom be those children born during that era who rebel against Jesus?
(Revelation 20:7-9)

To be exact, we all are immortal. The only question that remains is where will we spend our time after we are out of our mortal body.

I don't think their is anything that prevents a born again Christian from dying during the Millennium, from an accident perhaps, it's what happens to them after that that is up for grabs.

If you are unsaved and you die in the Millennium I expect you go where every other unsaved person goes.

Do the saved come back in their immortal body? Do they stay in God's House until God finally blends this world with His by remaking everything? Can the immortal people in this world visit them in God's House?

I don’t think those questions are sufficiently explained in Scripture.

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
I don’t think those questions are sufficiently explained in Scripture.

By the time the questions are relevant, Jesus will be available to ask directly. We know there will be some form of death present during the millennium, but the specifics will probably have to wait until it's necessary information

castcrowns

By the time the questions are relevant, Jesus will be available to ask directly. We know there will be some form of death present during the millennium, but the specifics will probably have to wait until it's necessary information
The only death in the MK that is fully explained is when many of the MK Era people rebel with Satan against Jesus Christ.

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
The only death in the MK that is fully explained is when many of the MK Era people rebel with Satan against Jesus Christ.

From Isaiah 65

“See, I will create
new heavens and a new earth.
The former things will not be remembered,
nor will they come to mind.
18 But be glad and rejoice forever
in what I will create,
for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight
and its people a joy.
19 I will rejoice over Jerusalem
and take delight in my people;
the sound of weeping and of crying
will be heard in it no more.

20 “Never again will there be in it
an infant who lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not live out his years;
the one who dies at a hundred
will be thought a mere child;
the one who fails to reach a hundred
will be considered accursed

Lifespans will be greatly increased, but people clearly die during the millennium. One hundred years old will be considered a child, so we will probably see pre-flood lifespans restored.

Batfan7

I agree with the pre-flood lifespans, but you'll notice that those lifespans are approaching a thousand years. So, my opinion is that the ones who get to the Millennium by surviving the Trib will probably eventually die off, but those born there won't die unless they are wicked (and, at the end of the Millennium, the wicked are killed and the righteous are transformed, like us who will be Raptured). Because if you're born in, say, 250 NMT (new millennial time), and a "natural lifespan" is 800 years, you'll still be around when the Millennium is done. So, the vast majority (although probably not all) of the people born in the Millennium will stick around to see it end.

Back