Days of Lot vs today

GotGrace

A school board director in Washington State has organized a sex symposium for nine year olds. The agenda is so inappropriate I’m not going to list one item. But it is significant to note that to get to the symposium the attendees will have to walk past Wink Wink - a sex shop open to all ages OWNED BY the school board director.
Their conscience have to be seared.

Jojo4124

We still may have a little more to go... Can't remember last time I had the guys over and the neighbors banged down the door wanting to have sex with them. Then a reasonable response would have been to offer my own daughter up. Seems like we aren't there yet. Getting closer though.
Agree, but they are indoctrinating our sons n daughters with lgbtqxyz in the schools...

Jojo4124

That’s funny but true. I agree. As bad as things are they could be A LOT worse morally; legal and celebrated child rape, public sex of every kind and species, public torture for entertainment (like gladiators), etc. Maybe it’ll get that bad pre rapture or maybe that’s for the trib.
Yes and ppl invite lgbtq indoctrination into their homes thru Disney n other child entertainment

jeanie

IMO, I think that Lot, being vexed and/or afraid, was operating in the flesh and used his girls to distract the monsters to get the Angels inside, not that they needed the help with that. I, for one, am guilty of operating in the flesh at times when I should have rather trusted the Lord in the first place.
I was taught this years ago. The saddest part is these same girls gave their father wine enough to become drunk and they both slept with him...bringing forth ammon and moab of that union.
Words are not cheap, they mean something..
God, forgive my careless words. Stop the cycle of evil they began.

Ok here is a story for you all. Still can't believe it.

There is a great coffee shop about a half mile past my work. I go there regularly on the way in. It's great, family owned, super nice older woman who works the register. My only "issue" with it is that it is past my work so I have to get their early and then turn around against traffic. No big deal, but sometimes kind of annoying.

Decided to try a different place I've seen a few times from the street that is a few miles earlier right on my way. I pull up and as I'm about to get out, I see this young woman in the coffee shop wearing unbelievably revealing clothing. I'm talking like basically lingerie. My head just spun in confusion for a second as I thought it must be some crazy customer but quickly realized it was the barista. I immediately turned around, got in my car, and happily drove the extra time to my nice coffee shop past work. Turns out this place is basically a coffee shop run by women who dress like this. I even dared to look up the website wondering if this was the norm or if possibly some barista had just lost her marbles and decided to come to work like that. Needless to say, this is the norm. I won't link it here but it is disturbing... let's just say very little about the website is actually about coffee. This place is basically a coffee shop run by barista who dress up like strippers. And mind you, this was at 8:30 a.m. How is this even possible?

SarahRose

Ok here is a story for you all. Still can't believe it.

There is a great coffee shop about a half mile past my work. I go there regularly on the way in. It's great, family owned, super nice older woman who works the register. My only "issue" with it is that it is past my work so I have to get their early and then turn around against traffic. No big deal, but sometimes kind of annoying.

Decided to try a different place I've seen a few times from the street that is a few miles earlier right on my way. I pull up and as I'm about to get out, I see this young woman in the coffee shop wearing unbelievably revealing clothing. I'm talking like basically lingerie. My head just spun in confusion for a second as I thought it must be some crazy customer but quickly realized it was the barista. I immediately turned around, got in my car, and happily drove the extra time to my nice coffee shop past work. Turns out this place is basically a coffee shop run by women who dress like this. I even dared to look up the website wondering if this was the norm or if possibly some barista had just lost her marbles and decided to come to work like that. Needless to say, this is the norm. I won't link it here but it is disturbing... let's just say very little about the website is actually about coffee. This place is basically a coffee shop run by barista who dress up like strippers. And mind you, this was at 8:30 a.m. How is this even possible?
Oh yes. We have those in Western Washington. They are normally by gas stations. I am sad for these women.

RaptureReady

Dancing with my Father God in Fields of Grace
A school board director in Washington State has organized a sex symposium for nine year olds. The agenda is so inappropriate I’m not going to list one item. But it is significant to note that to get to the symposium the attendees will have to walk past Wink Wink - a sex shop open to all ages OWNED BY the school board director.
:woah I could say that I'm shocked by all of this, but to be honest, there's not much that shocks me these days. It seems like every day is more evil than the last. It makes me sick to see how hard they're going after the children with their indoctrinations, and they're getting younger.

Reason & Hope

We don't have gangs of men coming to people's houses demanding that their houseguests be given over to them. However, we do have public school teachers and administrators demanding that they be able to teach our children that boys can become girls and vice versa, that homosexual sex is preferable (heterosexuals are considered "oppressors" in some of this curriculum), and they push books on kids that explicitly push them toward homosexuality, etc. Even the materials that don't push them into homosexuality do push them to be open to or confused about sexual activities with adults.

In many schools, kids are taken into GSA clubs, where they are encouraged to identify as nonbinary and often kids are given clothing of the opposite sex to wear while at school. We have seen children taken away from their parents or one parent so that the child can "transition".

Children who have been exposed to these ideas become confused about sexual boundaries: "When is it okay for a grown-up to talk to me about my private parts? Mom says only my doctor, but my teacher talks about them and my mom says to listen to my teacher... I guess I'll just let the grown-ups tell me." This is one of the basic steps of grooming a child: they don't even know that they should say something or even know if it's wrong, so they quietly acquiesce to whatever the adult says.

Gangs of perverts don't have to roam neighborhoods knocking on doors when they can gain access to pervert and corrupt the youth through our classrooms and drag queen story hours. And that's not even mentioning online stuff. Most of the female teenagers who fall prey to gender dysphoria did so through social media sites.

SarahRose

I’m in western Washington too and was just going to say the same thing. I have a family member who began working at one of these a few years ago. :(
Yeah, unfortunately they seem to be popping up a lot around here...

I really like our area for its natural beauty - being close to the ocean, the mountains, lots of hiking, beautiful forests...but I don't know how much longer I can live here with how crazy it has gotten politically.

I'm sorry about your family member -- I hope she realizes she is worth more than that at some point soon. :hug

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
That is a strange response by Lot regarding his daughter's. I can just imagine their reply at his proposal:”DAAAADDDD!!!!! You can kiss off getting anything for Father's Day!!!!

Hardly a plot line from the old Father Knows Best series.

I think Lot knew that the people outside were so depraved that they not only preferred sex with men, they would refuse to have sex with women (or girls), and so he knew his daughters were in no danger at all. Or Lot had such great faith in God that he knew that God would protect them. Or hospitality in Lot's culture included providing for the safety of one's visitors, even to the detriment of one's own family. If even one of these applied, what Lot said makes perfect sense.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
We still may have a little more to go... Can't remember last time I had the guys over and the neighbors banged down the door wanting to have sex with them. Then a reasonable response would have been to offer my own daughter up. Seems like we aren't there yet. Getting closer though.

Predators accessing children via internet/cell phones seems like a modern-day equivalent of beating down a door. A kid meeting a predator in real-life, is not unlike opening a door and letting him in, in that the child has left the safety of being inside behind locked door(s) and granted the predator access.

Some gay subcultures, it's OK and even desirable to kidnap or trick, and then rape to gain a convert or coerce/extort acquiescence (think video and blackmail). In many gay bars and gay bath houses, there's a lot of sex, both consensual and otherwise. Ditto some gyms.

In some 3rd world countries, parents pick a sacrificial child (almost always a daughter) and offer to men threatening the family with death/torture/severe violence. Some places, families are coerced or extorted into "providing" their daughters as wives. Some muslim terror groups, such as Boko Haram are notorious for this.

Yes indeed I think Lot knew that the people outside were so depraved that they not only preferred sex with men, they would refuse to have sex with women (or girls), and so he knew his daughters were in no danger at all. Or Lot had such great faith in God that he knew that God would protect them. Or hospitality in Lot's culture included providing for the safety of one's visitors, even to the detriment of one's own family. If even one of these applied, what Lot said makes perfect sense.
I think Lot knew that the people outside were so depraved that they not only preferred sex with men, they would refuse to have sex with women (or girls), and so he knew his daughters were in no danger at all. Or Lot had such great faith in God that he knew that God would protect them. Or hospitality in Lot's culture included providing for the safety of one's visitors, even to the detriment of one's own family. If even one of these applied, what Lot said makes perfect sense.
I think you’re giving Lot too much credit here.
He made a choice to sacrifice his daughters because he thought this was less evil than homosexuality.

But later on, Lot gets drunk and has sex with both his daughters.

…so not sure he has the best judgement or would consider the safety of his daughters.

Talk about daddy issues.

Back