Days Of Lot Boom On Track by Terry James

Kem

Citizen
Every underlying indicator that this economy should have long ago imploded stares the experts in the face. Yet that bust has not occurred. As a matter of fact, those experts—that is those with major media as a platform—proclaim unprecedented economic uptick. They proclaim from the proverbial rooftops that this is the greatest economic trend in memory.

Yet the lesser known fiscal observers –many of those of the blogosphere— note that this perceived economic trend toward reaching unknown stratospherics is all built on nothing but the faith in that not-undergirded financial structure. i.e., this economic boom is built on nothing but air. It is like the cartoon character in “The Roadrunner” cartoons. It is like Wyle E. Coyote, suspended in mid-air over a deep canyon. He just hangs there and finally gravity takes hold and he ends up a puff of dust at the canyon’s bottom.

Without intending to be sacrilegious or even slightly disrespectful toward the Lord’s dealings with mankind, these times reflect something analogous. It seems the economic crash that should have already happened is suspended in mid-air. It’s as if the tremendous weight of debt –the trillions of dollars that can never be repaid—is supernaturally made of non-effect. That is, the horrific weight just doesn’t matter. The economic crash cannot take place because of some unseen force.

The economists who say there is coming a great crash can’t explain why it hasn’t come already. They can only speculate that it is because of sleight-of-hand by the wizards within Treasury and other high bastions of finance. But, then, they have to admit that there is no such financial wizardry that could hold back such stupendous fiscal weight.

More at the link below

https://www.raptureready.com/2019/12/17/days-lot-boom-track-terry-james/

athenasius

Without intending to be sacrilegious or even slightly disrespectful toward the Lord’s dealings with mankind, these times reflect something analogous. It seems the economic crash that should have already happened is suspended in mid-air. It’s as if the tremendous weight of debt –the trillions of dollars that can never be repaid—is supernaturally made of non-effect. That is, the horrific weight just doesn’t matter. The economic crash cannot take place because of some unseen force.
THAT IS SO RIGHT! Your whole post is so RIGHT! :scoregood

And there is NO conspiracy on earth capable of pulling this off. It has to be GOD and GOD ALONE who holds this back. The longer we go into this strange period before the Rapture, the MORE EVIDENT the RESTRAINER is becoming. It amazes me that so few in the church see it but this is GOD at work and we are priviledged to watch a miracle happening that most Christians even seem unable to see.

FaithnHope

I agree but I do believe it’s starting to crack. My husband took a job and turned in his resignation the same day his 7 man team was laid off in November. He had no idea it was coming, he just felt the Lord tell him to take the new job.
Our neighbor has worked in south Denver for several years. He worked in the financial sector, although I don’t know his exact title, I do know he was the boss. He was laid off last month. We are hearing of more and more layoffs as the year ends.
We’ve been there a few times and it’s a rough ride. One layoff happened on my son’s birthday. We trusted the Lord and celebrated anyway. I don’t know how people get through these things without Him.
Edited to fix spelling. I need new glasses. :)

Last edited:

ItIsFinished!

THAT IS SO RIGHT! Your whole post is so RIGHT! :scoregood

And there is NO conspiracy on earth capable of pulling this off. It has to be GOD and GOD ALONE who holds this back. The longer we go into this strange period before the Rapture, the MORE EVIDENT the RESTRAINER is becoming. It amazes me that so few in the church see it but this is GOD at work and we are priviledged to watch a miracle happening that most Christians even seem unable to see.
Exactly.
That is one of many reasons I like this forum, is that you and so many others see these truths and recognize that it is a PRIVILEGE to see the mighty hand of our God at work in a miraculous manner.

Such absolute exciting times to be alive as a child of God .
Actually quite intense.
All right before us and soon us right before Him!!!
HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

Praise our precious Redeemer and Saviour Jesus Christ !

MePlus6

Terry uses Jesus' teaching in Matthew to point to a time of economic wellness when the rapture occurs.

But Jesus didn't teach on the rapture. The rapture is the mystery Paul described in 1 Corinthians 15.

Terry may or may not be right, but Matthew 24 isn't speaking about the rapture of the church. It's about the second coming.

Kem

Citizen
but Matthew 24 isn't speaking about the rapture of the church. It's about the second coming.
I agree with you that Matthew 24 is speaking of the second coming. I do agree with Terry though that it is obvious to folks with only very basic understanding of economics that things should certainly have collapsed completely a number of years ago. The work of the Restrainer is plain for all who have eyes to see.

HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

Praise our precious Redeemer and Saviour Jesus Christ !
AMEN!!!

MePlus6

I agree with you that Matthew 24 is speaking of the second coming. I do agree with Terry though that it is obvious to folks with only very basic understanding of economics that things should certainly have collapsed completely a number of years ago. The work of the Restrainer is plain for all who have eyes to see.

AMEN!!!
We're in complete agreement Kem! We're in the longest bull market in history in the US.

edited to say bull market, not bear market.

Last edited: