Dave Hodge's article on "Revelations from the Underworld" in daily news

LisaJoe1986

I just read the 2 posts in today's news feed from Dave Hodges, "Revelations from the Underworld" and I am quite shaken up. Is it to be understood that Hodges is a trustworthy source and we should believe what he writes? Anytime I read his things I think the guy is out there but this particular article seems way out there. Have any of you forum friends read this? If so, what were your thoughts?

cavalier973

I dont know who that is, but I read a weird news site, myself, and my standard is: if it comports with Scripture, it's possibly true, if it doesn't, it's definitely false.

For example, the site I go to reports on recent earthquakes around the world (among other news stories). This is consistent with Jesus's prophecy of earthquakes being one of the signs that Daniel's 70th Week is drawing near.

ByGod'sGrace

I just read the 2 posts in today's news feed from Dave Hodges, "Revelations from the Underworld" and I am quite shaken up. Is it to be understood that Hodges is a trustworthy source and we should believe what he writes? Anytime I read his things I think the guy is out there but this particular article seems way out there. Have any of you forum friends read this? If so, what were your thoughts?
I read it, too. I don't like Steve Quayle--he has some very strange ideas. I was surprised Dave Hodges had this type of info on his site, but he does sometimes get fringy and too out there with his articles. Christians have nothing to fear. There are no aliens...only demons. No Stargates. God created this universe. There are spiritual battles going on. Perhaps after the rapture, demons will have more power to physically reveal themselves to people on a large scale(?).

LisaJoe1986

I read it, too. I don't like Steve Quayle--he has some very strange ideas. I was surprised Dave Hodges had this type of info on his site, but he does sometimes get fringy and too out there with his articles. Christians have nothing to fear. There are no aliens...only demons. No Stargates. God created this universe. There are spiritual battles going on. Perhaps after the rapture, demons will have more power to physically reveal themselves to people on a large scale(?).
Thank you By God's Grace. If this stuff is fringy and not sound doctrine, I do not think it is wise for the leaders of Rapture Ready to lead people to his site and stir up confusion. Maybe they do not endorse his teachings, but want us to see what kind of thinking there is in the world? Either way, I am safe in Christ and that is what matters, but when I read these kind of things, I begin to feel like there is a group of people who really have the understanding of the real things of God, and I am not one of them. I want to rest in my faith and not feel like I have to know all of the deep, ugly mysteries. I think this is what God wanted for Adam and Eve, but they insisted on having the knowledge of the good and evil. God is all loving and good. He is trustworthy. I rest in His promises.

I do so hope that your words are true and that this demonic darkness that is to be revealed will take place after we are safely removed. This current evil in our world is enough of a foreshadow for me. It is grievous to witness.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, Quayle and people like that are not permitted per the forum rules for their teachings. :thumbup

I’ve never heard of Hodge so I can’t say anything about his teachings. I tend to stay away from the fringe websites.

Last edited:

Work4Peanuts

I still look at Rapture Ready News, but it is very unreliable. They once used the Babylon Bee as a resource. The Babylon Bee is a (hilarious) satire site.

I will look at the fringe sites only if I can find more information on the same article on multiple sites, and then only if it wasn't obviously copy and paste verbatim.

ByGod'sGrace

...when I read these kind of things, I begin to feel like there is a group of people who really have the understanding of the real things of God, and I am not one of them. I want to rest in my faith and not feel like I have to know all of the deep, ugly mysteries. I think this is what God wanted for Adam and Eve, but they insisted on having the knowledge of the good and evil. God is all loving and good. He is trustworthy. I rest in His promises.

I do so hope that your words are true and that this demonic darkness that is to be revealed will take place after we are safely removed. This current evil in our world is enough of a foreshadow for me. It is grievous to witness.
LisaJoe1986, I totally understand what you are saying!! I've felt that way before, too!! *hug* God will not let His bride get any part of the Tribulation, and I can't see demons unveiling themselves until the Church is gone from Earth. Anything that makes us fear, just pray in the name of Jesus, and demons flee at the name of Jesus. And yes, the current evil in our world is more than enough of the horrors ahead for those who are left behind and who do not accept Jesus. My heart is in a continuous state of grieving for it.

ItIsFinished!

LisaJoe1986, I totally understand what you are saying!! I've felt that way before, too!! *hug* God will not let His bride get any part of the Tribulation, and I can't see demons unveiling themselves until the Church is gone from Earth. Anything that makes us fear, just pray in the name of Jesus, and demons flee at the name of Jesus. And yes, the current evil in our world is more than enough of the horrors ahead for those who are left behind and who do not accept Jesus. My heart is in a continuous state of grieving for it.
Amen.