Darkness No More, Unless…

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
By Dennis Huebshman

Revelation 21:23; “And the City has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and its Lamp is the Lamb.” (ESV – all emphasis mine)

Before the city in the verse above can appear, this present earth will go through a terrible 7-year tribulation, followed by a thousand years of our Savior on His throne in the Holy City. At the end of that millennium, even with the presence of the Son of God on earth, there will still be one more rebellion from evil forces.

The antichrist and false prophet will already be in the lake of fire, and satan will have been bound in a bottomless pit for that one thousand years. (Revelation 19:20; Revelation 20:2-3) Revelation 20:7-10 tells us satan will be released to “deceive” the nations of the earth, and there will be an enormous number of people that will join him for one final battle. They will surround the Holy City, but fire from Heaven will consume them. Satan will join his antichrist in the lake of fire, never to be able to cause any havoc again. He will be followed by a very long line of people who will be at the Great White Throne Judgment. All who had gone against the will of God prior to Calvary, and all who refused to receive and accept His Son from Calvary to the end of the millennium will be cast into the lake of fire forever.

No matter what a person’s title was on this earth; no matter how many riches and earthly honors they had here; when their names are not found in the “Book of Life” as stated in Revelation 20:15, they will be condemned with Lucifer forever. There will be no pardons, no more chance of forgiveness, nor any releases once a soul has been cast into hell.

At any point while the humans were still alive, they could have repented, confessed that they were sinners, and called out to Jesus to forgive and save them. (Romans 10:9-13) However, whatever status they had at their last breath here will have sealed their fate. It has been said, “Know Jesus, no hell; No Jesus, know hell”.

Revelation 5 sums up why this is so. From verse 1 through verse 8, it is established that only “The Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the root of David” is able to open the seven scrolls and its seven seals. The opening of the seals is what sets off the Tribulation/Wrath.

After this there are three songs that will be sung. The first is verses 9 and 10, and is sung by the 24 elders and the 4 living creatures; “Worthy are You to take the scroll and to open its seals; for You were slain, and by Your blood You ransomed people for God, from every tribe and language and people and nation, (10) and You have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth.”

Verse 12 is the song of countless Angels saying, “Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing.”

Finally, every creature in Heaven, on earth and under the earth, and in the sea sang in verse 13; “To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb be blessing, and honor, and glory, and might forever and ever.”

With all these accolades, one might ask why God doesn’t just put His will on everyone, and force them to honor and worship Jesus. That’s not what a loving Father does to His children. He allows each and every person to choose their final destiny. All who will truly repent, confess they are sinners and call on Jesus will be saved. That’s His promise, and God will not lie. (Titus 1:2) Those who are saved before the first seal will have been Raptured, and will not have to go into the terrible 7-year tribulation.

This does not mean those who become saved are free to live any way they choose. It also does not imply that we won’t ever sin again. While in these human bodies, we will sin. That’s Romans 3:10; Romans 3:23 and Romans 6:23 just as examples. However, we have a pathway to forgiveness as given in 1 John 1:8-10. We are still subject to discipline just as any child would be held accountable for their actions as given in Hebrews 12:5-6.

For those who truly receive and accept Jesus as their Savior, this world will not be very friendly toward us. Just over the past few years, we have witnessed a definite change in attitude that is more positive to this world and its leader, satan. On the other hand, there has been a definite negative shift of attitudes against anything to do with Jesus. This is no surprise to the Savior as given in Matthew 7:13-14. Our relief will come at the sound of the Trumpet of God, and a shout from an archangel.

Still, if one is a part of His precious flock, we know He is tenderly calling out to us right now as a Heavenly Shepherd would. The world may not hear Him, but we know He is there. Fanny Crosby wrote a Hymn called “Jesus Is Tenderly Calling”.

1.) Jesus is tenderly calling thee Home; calling today – calling today. Why from the sunshine of love wilt thou roam; farther and farther away.

Ref.) Calling today, calling today, Jesus is calling, tenderly calling today.

2.) Jesus is calling the weary to rest; calling today – calling today. Bring Him thy burden and thou shall be blessed; He will not turn thee away.

3.) Jesus is waiting, Oh come to Him now; waiting today – waiting today. Come with thy sins at His feet lowly bow; come and no longer delay.

4.) Jesus is pleading, Oh list to His voice; hear Him today – hear Him today. They who believe on His name shall rejoice; quickly arise and away.

The most important choice that you will ever make is which leader you will follow. Satan and all the “treasures and pleasures” of this world, and end up in the lake of fire forever; or Our Lord and Savior and forever be in a paradise that is beyond our frail human comprehension.

Prophecy experts agree on one issue; the end of this era is very near. All the signs listed in God’s word are here now, and for the first time all at once.

The only major event that takes place before the 7-year tribulation/wrath is the Rapture. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17; 1 Corinthians 15:51-53) In 2 Thessalonians 2, we’re told that a “Restrainer” is holding back the appearance of the antichrist. That would be the Holy Spirit, and God has promised His Children that we would not be here when the tribulation starts. When the Spirit is removed, all who have received and accepted His Son will be taken up to meet Him in the air.

Be on the side that rises up rather than the poor souls that will go into the most terrible time this world will ever see. It’s each and every individual’s choice to make, and Jesus is waiting to add all to His flock that will truly call on Him to be saved.

As some ads have said, the call is free and the benefits are eternal. Come Lord Jesus!

Maranatha!

[email protected]

https://www.raptureforums.com/dennis-huebshman/darkness-no-more-unless/

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Freedom in Christ:
freedom from the daily temptations
freedom from the flesh
freedom from guilt and self punishment
freedom from the torments of trials telling you this is all there is
freedom from doubt and hopelessness
freedom to truly live
freedom to know Christ in a real, personal, relationship

Dan the Elder

By Dennis Huebshman

The only major event that takes place before the 7-year tribulation/wrath is the Rapture. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17; 1 Corinthians 15:51-53) In 2 Thessalonians 2, we’re told that a “Restrainer” is holding back the appearance of the antichrist. That would be the Holy Spirit, and God has promised His Children that we would not be here when the tribulation starts. When the Spirit is removed, all who have received and accepted His Son will be taken up to meet Him in the air.

Be on the side that rises up rather than the poor souls that will go into the most terrible time this world will ever see. It’s each and every individual’s choice to make, and Jesus is waiting to add all to His flock that will truly call on Him to be saved.

As some ads have said, the call is free and the benefits are eternal. Come Lord Jesus!

Maranatha!

[email protected]

https://www.raptureforums.com/dennis-huebshman/darkness-no-more-unless/
I consider Dennis Huebshman my Brother and Friend -- I wish he was my Pastor. He doesn't pull punches! I try to read all of his articles. We have communicated and are "On the same Page" -- See you in the clouds Dennis! God Bless Dan

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I long to be in that City.
When the time comes, I am ready to shed this mortal, sinful flesh.
I cant imagine eternal sinlessness and joy, surrounded by the Light of Jesus.
There is no place like home in our heavenly home with :fish. The most beautiful perfect place where there is no more sickness or death. We will live forever with our new glorified bodies. One day hopefully very soon we will be there free from sin.

JSTyler

I always used to think, "Awww man! I'm really going to miss the beauty of the full moon on those crisp autumn nights."

Then I remember what's promised to us, and relax realizing that what's in store will be out of this world :wink2

I must confess, I do slip still. I love being able to walk out in cool under a moon so bright you don't need any artificial lights.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Sometimes i think the "darkness" is less literial amd more spiritual.

I mean a path lit by 3 moons,
A flat-bottom boat on the water
filtering through the moss garnished cyprus
crickets singing
the cool breeze wafting across a mosquito-less bayou
no gators or cottonmouths to fear

A mint tea resting on the gunwale and a mandolin ready for sonnets....

and no pranksters waiting to flip the boat.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Thing is, they don't accept that the end is as the Bible says it is. So very sad!
It is tragic.
Many will be deluded during the Tribulation, especially during the last part (Jacob's Trouble).
They rather love the lie than love the Saviour .
Truly tragic with eternal consequences that will result in eternal separation from their Creator in a Lake of Fire that burneth forever.

Back