Daniel in Prophecy

athenasius

I'd avoid that site like the plague. Here's why. On the "contact" link, scroll down and I finally after much digging found the ABOUT US section. I'd been picking up a lot of errors in the other pages as I was trying to locate this but this section makes it easy.

She hid that well. I think she likes to put the more normal stuff out front, and lure people in with homeschooling studies and bible studies using prophecy as a hook.

What I discovered in the About Us section:

She, the owner and author of the site is a Seventh Day Adventist with a deadly twist. She has in her words "discovered 700+ new Messianic prophecies" in the OT, NT and Jewish tradition. That would explain a lot of the odd little twists she was adding to dates and things.

However she doesn't believe in the regular prophecies. Being fulfilled in the normal way. Nor does she believe that Israel has a place in God's plan anymore, but rather the believers in the church inherit all the blessings (replacement theology on steroids).

Furthermore she is an amillenialist. And there will be no rebuilt Temple for the Messiah to rule from.

If that isn't enough she also attaches new meanings to the Jewish feasts and assigns new prophetic meanings to a whole bunch of stuff taken from Jewish tradition.

The worst of all is that she decided that God showed her that Gethsemane was more important than CALVARY. After looking at THAT section I doubt she is saved, and she is definitely a deceiver.

And she talks about Satan having a bunch of special laws and curses.

and she applies a number of complicated formulas to make various events of the Old Testament conform to her new prophecies.

She makes the founder of the Seventh Day Adventist abomination Ellen G White (a proven false prophetess) look like Billy Graham by comparison.

Hope that helps Kenny64

all the best
Margery

Last edited:

Kenny64

I'd avoid that site like the plague. Here's why. On the "contact" link, scroll down and I finally after much digging found the ABOUT US section. I'd been picking up a lot of errors in the other pages as I was trying to locate this but this section makes it easy.

Yes. thank you for your insight. Sometimes I don't see all that. Especially I see the comments on "Salvation". That's so untrue.
I believe and know the "Romans Road to Salvation"
And ......“For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.” (Ephesians 2:8) “… knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ … for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.” (Galatians 2:16)

Back