Dallas Black Supremacist Organization Demands White Liberals Pledge Not To Send Children To Ivy League Schools

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Dallas Black Supremacist Org Demands White Liberals Pledge Not To Send Children To Ivy League Schools
By Alicia Powe
Published July 26, 2021

Dallas Justice NOW, a Texas-based black supremacist group, are demanding white Americans pledge to never attend Ivy League schools and any other top school in the United States and instead amend centuries of institutional racism by reserving spots in elite institutions for minorities. Despite being white and wealthy, Caucasian Americans have proven their willingness to support black supremacy with loyalty to the Democrat Party and Black Lives Matter, Dallas Justice NOW argues in an open letter sent to residents of Texas’ Highland Park Independent School District. But championing Democrats and Black Lives Matter does not relegate white privilege, the racial activist group states.

“We are writing to you because we understand you are white and live within the Highland Park Independent School District and thus benefit from enormous privileges taken at the expense of communities of color,” the racial activist group states. “You live in the whitest and wealthiest neighborhood in Dallas. Whether you know it or not, you earned or inherited your money through oppressing people of color.

“However, it is also our understanding that you are a Democrat and supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement which makes you one of our white allies and puts you in a position to help correct these crucial injustices. We need you to step up and back up your words with actions and truly sacrifice to make our segregated city more just.

more............. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-pledge-not-send-children-ivy-league-schools/

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
My kids chose where they wanted to attend college. Two went to prestigious schools, MIT and Princeton. Two went to the local University. None turned liberal... How they're raised is most important.

Where I agree with @cavalier973 is a good trade school beats a University.

Do parents choose where there kids go to college? If that's the case, no wonder we produce so many weak minded young adults who can be brainwashed by lunatics as soon as they leave home.

Wings Like Eagles

Oh good grief! It’s things like this that make my heart break a little more each day while simultaneously raising my blood pressure! When will enough be enough?!? Or, are we past the point of that? I just wish Jesus would take us away from all of this mess. The rapture can‘t come soon enough!
Well, a certain born-in-Europe, individual--let's just call him, Bageyes Moneybags, said that his "lifetime achievement" will be destroying the United States. He and his money, along with the mega-bucks of other European psychopaths, are behind most of these "organizations". He must form one new one every day and likes to fund Dems/liberals because he knows how easy it is to bribe and control them. We must pray that the wicked schemes of the enemies of human freedom, dignity and life are destroyed.

TimeWarpWife

Reverse racism at its best. Obviously the woke don't know anything about Dr. King's dream of this nation being one where no one is judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character and where blacks and whites join hands together as brothers and sisters. And the blame for Dr. King's dream being destroyed is all due to the Communist Democrats and the woke, of course all at Satan's direction. :sad

Last edited:

depserv

How so many liberals can be so blind to such conspicuous racism is amazing. This is a testament to the power of indoctrination.

I share the contempt shown above for the liberal dominated colleges, and as a retired tradesman I think trade schools are a good idea. But let us not forget that no one gets into an upper management position, in government or the private sector, who has not passed through the advanced indoctrination/filtration centers colleges have been turned into. So just keeping patriots and Christians out of those schools is what the enemy wants.

This indoctrination/filtration system schools have been turned into is a massively successful strategy of the enemy, that has produced much fruit. All teachers pass through that system so the schools remain part of it. All professional journalists pass through it too, so most media remain an enemy propaganda machine. And on and on it goes, feeding on itself and growing steadily more evil.

A critical path to defending America and our faith from this enemy is to interrupt this process, and make the schools become education centers again. We are forced to pay for them, so we should have some say in what they do.

Footsteps

Personally I am crushed that I will never be able to interview Mayor Lori Lightyear. But that's a different topic.
I had a friend in junior high whose father was a professor. They sent their son to Harvard. He got a Doctorate in Sociology. He became a professor of Sociology at a Colorado University. He is now comfortably retired and just as smug as he was in junior high. I guess he could have pursued a Doctorate in Philosophy if he had wanted to be even more worthless.
There are a huge number of generational deep thinkers in America funded by Marxists, elitists, and Emperor Wannabes. The hardest work they ever do is heave a brick at the police.

Wings Like Eagles

Personally I am crushed that I will never be able to interview Mayor Lori Lightyear. But that's a different topic.
I had a friend in junior high whose father was a professor. They sent their son to Harvard. He got a Doctorate in Sociology. He became a professor of Sociology at a Colorado University. He is now comfortably retired and just as smug as he was in junior high. I guess he could have pursued a Doctorate in Philosophy if he had wanted to be even more worthless.
There are a huge number of generational deep thinkers in America funded by Marxists, elitists, and Emperor Wannabes. The hardest work they ever do is heave a brick at the police.
I would have put "deep thinkers" in quotes because I find most liberal arts and social studies professors to be "intellectually challenged". Dan Bongino calls them "stupid smart people". These professorial types are so convinced of their intellectual superiority but their brains would probably burst out of their skulls, if they were ever able to form a coherent thought. They believe all propaganda put out by the "group think" machine and wouldn't dare to question it. Sad.

depserv

I would have put "deep thinkers" in quotes because I find most liberal arts and social studies professors to be "intellectually challenged". Dan Bongino calls them "stupid smart people". These professorial types are so convinced of their intellectual superiority but their brains would probably burst out of their skulls, if they were ever able to form a coherent thought. They believe all propaganda put out by the "group think" machine and wouldn't dare to question it. Sad.
Those you refer to are an excellent example of the difference between education and indoctrination. And they are examples of the difference between a purely academic world and the real world, with those in the former world remaining blind to what happens when those two worlds come up against each other.

TimeWarpWife

I remember in 8th grade my science teacher taught us about the Theory of Evolution. Even though it would be many years before I became a Christian, I'd been raised in church and knew enough about the bible and God to know what was being taught was a bunch of bunk. I got an A in the class, but didn't believe a word I'd been taught, so I guess it's possible for students to be subjected to the lies of the Progressives, but come out having not been indoctrinated into the cause. After my dd went to be with Jesus, I had family and friends encouraging me to find something I enjoyed and take college classes. First, I have no interest in anything taught in college. Secondly, at some point I'd be bound to get some flaming liberal lunatic as a professor and as I won't keep my mouth shut about Jesus and the bible, I'd get kicked out of school.

Lynn

Longing for Home
First, I have no interest in anything taught in college. Secondly, at some point I'd be bound to get some flaming liberal lunatic as a professor and as I won't keep my mouth shut about Jesus . .
Several years ago, I taught at a Christian college where many non-traditional students enrolled. I would have enjoyed having you in my class. You would probably have been a very good student. PS: I taught psychology, but it was taught 'only' from a biblical perspective. Psy. was required for transferring to another university to enroll in an academic program that led to certification as a teacher.

Wings Like Eagles

I remember in 8th grade my science teacher taught us about the Theory of Evolution. Even though it would be many years before I became a Christian, I'd been raised in church and knew enough about the bible and God to know what was being taught was a bunch of bunk. I got an A in the class, but didn't believe a word I'd been taught, so I guess it's possible for students to be subjected to the lies of the Progressives, but come out having not been indoctrinated into the cause. After my dd went to be with Jesus, I had family and friends encouraging me to find something I enjoyed and take college classes. First, I have no interest in anything taught in college. Secondly, at some point I'd be bound to get some flaming liberal lunatic as a professor and as I won't keep my mouth shut about Jesus and the bible, I'd get kicked out of school.
There is a way to defeat them. Practice refuting their silly statements with wisdom from the Bible and quoting the Law of Moses against what they are pushing. Pray for Holy Spirit guidance before every encounter with them. A Christian friend's daughter was required to take a certain class where the professor was pushing sexual perversion and immorality of all sorts. She went to him after his first offensive statement and patiently explained to him that she is a Christian and that what he was pushing on her and the other students was against God's law, quoting the New Testament prohibiting sexual immorality for Christians. He was flabbergasted that she was so well-spoken and was able to defend her faith in a way that was coherent. . He tried taking a couple of low blows in class, to try to make her an object of ridicule but she stood her ground and quietly told him that if he persisted, she would go to the chairman of the department and to student's rights organizations that were on campus. She prayed fervently before every encounter and for her professor as well. Even though she wanted to hate him, she did not and showed him kindness even as she was battling. The professor backed off. Prayer is amazing in helping to fight the spiritual forces of evil.

DWB

Does he drive a hybrid? Maybe carry a empty wine glass around with him?