Curious about Pinterest.

Hannah

It's a board where you can join it like facebook and post on it various websites that you are interested in. People use it like Bookmarking. You can Bookmark things that interest you and they are on the internet for other users of PinRest to see and to use.

If you have a hobby and a group of friends you can all join and as you all find various websites with good information or other relevant material that would be of interest to your hobby and your friends you Pinit to your Account in Pinrest. Then your friends can come in from time to time and checkout what you have found and look at it for themselves.

Another way to Social Network and display to the world what you are interested in. Of course it also records what you have been looking at on the Internet so I'm sure it is a minefield of information for those who want to spy on what people are reading and engaging in on the Internet.

If you record it publically it is there for all to see.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
When folks use the social media buttons that we have on the site, which includes the Pinterest button, it helps to draw traffic to the forum that we would not otherwise get. So feel free to click on these buttons if you have an account with them and share them with the rest of the world. We can reach lots of people with the Gospel of Jesus that way. :thumbup

I've noticed that some posts have the Pinterest button and others do not. I'm not sure why that is?

Patiently...

When folks use the social media buttons that we have on the site, which includes the Pinterest button, it helps to draw traffic to the forum that we would not otherwise get. So feel free to click on these buttons if you have an account with them and share them with the rest of the world. We can reach lots of people with the Gospel of Jesus that way. :thumbup

I've noticed that some posts have the Pinterest button and others do not. I'm not sure why that is?

Thanks Chris.
I'm on pinterest a lot. I just didn't know why some did and some didn't have the pin it button.
Guess I'm in good company! :lol:

Patiently...

I figured out the mystery!
I wanted to pin something on a new Pinterest board I made for here and couldn't because the person had no avatar.
Pinterest needs an image to "pin" and since there wasn't any I couldn't use it!