Crushed Bug ‘Additive’ is Now Included in Pizza, Pasta & Cereals Across the EU

GEOINTAnalyst

As of yesterday, a food additive made out of powdered crickets began appearing in foods from pizza, to pasta to cereals across the European Union.

Yes, really.

Defatted house crickets are on the menu for Europeans across the continent, without the vast majority of them knowing it is now in their food.

“This comes thanks to a European Commission ruling passed earlier this month,” reports RT.

“As per the decision, which cited the scientific opinion of the European Food Safety Authority, the additive is safe to use in a whole range of products, including but not limited to cereal bars, biscuits, pizza, pasta-based products, and whey powder.”

But don’t worry, because the crickets first have to be checked to make sure they “discard their bowel content” before being frozen.

https://summit.news/2023/01/25/crus...ncluded-in-pizza-pasta-cereals-across-the-eu/

HisGloryIsPrecious

I have plenty of crickets in my basement. Maybe I should just open a business.
In all seriousness, the conspiracy theorist in me says they know these things are not good for us and just might over time kill us. It’s not just them trying to make us feel humiliated. They want us gone. And for many of us they will get what they wish for. Soon Lord soon.

Back