Crazy weather extremes

Lynn

It is a shake up wake up get right with God not willing that any should perish call! God is trying to get people's attention. Today it is 75 the kind of weather I really like not too hot or cold. Summer is 8 days away, and it is going to get hot!
Yes, it's about to get hot. 90's coming for couple days next week. Summer is now two days away (June 21). We're hoping to get new roof put on, so plenty of hot weather will sure help about now. Of course, I'm not the one who's putting shingles on a two story house under a beaming hot sun. :hot

ByGod'sGrace

I wonder how long the last wake up call from God will last. I must admit, I am getting really weary of straddling between hope of the rapture and trying to make it in this world. Every day, I just pray for God to sustain me and to help me see where His purpose is for me that day. Ugh, this life is hard. It is weird to get excited about natural disasters, because it means more and more towards the promise of His coming, but all of those people dying or getting hurt...it is just really hard.

Anewcreationinjesus

I wonder how long the last wake up call from God will last. I must admit, I am getting really weary of straddling between hope of the rapture and trying to make it in this world. Every day, I just pray for God to sustain me and to help me see where His purpose is for me that day. Ugh, this life is hard. It is weird to get excited about natural disasters, because it means more and more towards the promise of His coming, but all of those people dying or getting hurt...it is just really hard.
THIS!!!!

Len

If man can control the weather...
but Iran has proof that Israel stole their rain clouds by controlling them ......
https://israelunwired.com/iran-claims-israel-is-controlling-clouds/
Iranian General and the Rain Clouds

Yes, an Iranian general actually claimed Israel is stealing Iran’s rain clouds so that Iran’s drought will continue. It is amusing that he made such a claim. It seems too absurd to be true. But it is. And he even said he has proof. The general said that Israel has a specific group of people who ensure that Iran’s clouds can’t give rain.

Anewcreationinjesus

but Iran has proof that Israel stole their rain clouds by controlling them ......
https://israelunwired.com/iran-claims-israel-is-controlling-clouds/
Iranian General and the Rain Clouds

Yes, an Iranian general actually claimed Israel is stealing Iran’s rain clouds so that Iran’s drought will continue. It is amusing that he made such a claim. It seems too absurd to be true. But it is. And he even said he has proof. The general said that Israel has a specific group of people who ensure that Iran’s clouds can’t give rain.
:pound :roflmao:rotfl:rofl:ahaha:lol

InsuranceGuy

If man can control the weather... why doesn't our govmint divert or turn off the tornadoes and hurricanes that cause so much damage each year? (rhetorical question). I imagine man can have small impacts on the weather in limited areas, but beyond that I'm a doubter as to man being able to control the weather.

I use to believe HAARP was a weapon. I would imagine it could be used that way, but not with any sort of "control" by anyone. Twenty Five years ago, this was a popular conspiracy theory. There was a best selling book about HAARP (An Angel doesn't play this HAARP?) being a weather control center developed by not just the US, but a few other nations as well. When the Indonesian Tsunami hit, there were conspiracy theorists blaming HAARP. Just my opinion, but we will NEVER be allowed to control the weather in such a way where we're able to pinpoint a place on a map and destroy it with an earthquake or tsunami. God just isn't going to allow that. We can "seed" clouds and make it rain in some instances. We may even be able to do some other small things. Towards the end of the conspiracy regarding HAARP, a theorist made what I thought was the best one of all. He said HAARP wasn't being used to control the weather at all. It was being used to develop a technology that would cast very lifelike images into the atmosphere and make them appear on radar. An example would be if you were going to war, you could make it appear as though you had 100 stealth fighters approaching instead of 5, and they would show on radar, likely causing great panic for the enemy. Immediately, I thought this would be a great way to explain a disappearance of millions of people. While I am not a fan of conspiracies any longer, this is one that had some relevance and would make sense immediately after the rapture, or in the case of pilots witnessing UFO's in the skies today.

SonSeeker

It's been raining constantly in Northern Michigan. The Grand Traverse Bay has been flooding. All of the Great Lakes have higher water levels than normal.
Too bad we can't capture some of that excess water and send it where it's needed. Places like Africa can always use more water. Israel was recently experiencing a severe drought. Our own desert southwest can always use more water.

LisaJoe1986

I honestly do not know what to believe about chem-trails. I hear so many people say it's a bunch of hog wash. But many days, my husband and I lay on our pool deck and watch airplanes flying over. Some will fly by with a trail that completely vaporizes. The next one and many more will fly over with no trail and then suddenly a trail will appear and then stop abruptly leaving behind a weird ever expanding substance that eventually, after many x's and grid crossings will become a disgusting haze. We get so frustrated because we literally watch our beautiful blue sky days turn into nasty gray sky days. We do not ever remember the sky looking like this when we were children. There is a huge difference between regular clouds and what these vapor clouds look like. I have such a hard time believing that chem-trails could really be happening, but my eyes are witnessing some really convincing evidence. Maybe someone out there has a better explanation of what we are seeing?

Jamielynn

You just spoke the words of my own heart!!!

Monarch

One thing to keep in mind is commercial air traffic has increased exponentially compared to 30 or 40 years ago. That is the biggest factor in the amount of contrails seen in the skies today compared to what it looked like in our childhood many years ago (for some of us, at least :D). The other factor is weather conditions at cruising altitude.

Jan51

One thing to keep in mind is commercial air traffic has increased exponentially compared to 30 or 40 years ago. That is the biggest factor in the amount of contrails seen in the skies today compared to what it looked like in our childhood many years ago (for some of us, at least :D). The other factor is weather conditions at cruising altitude.
I don't think that can be the explanation for chemtrails/contrails. True contrails are fairly thin and dissipate fairly quickly. Chemtrails stay for hours. Chemtrails make a fairly wide and even crisscross pattern, way too regular to be attributed to true air traffic, and fill the whole sky. I live in the Great Basin this is a very large, very empty area, where air traffic should be scarce. What the heck would that much air traffic be doing out here? On days when there are not chemtrails, true jet traffic contrails are scarce and very easy to identify, much higher than contrails and in an arc, not a crisscross. I have been watching this out here for years.

LisaJoe1986

I don't think that can be the explanation for chemtrails/contrails. True contrails are fairly thin and dissipate fairly quickly. Chemtrails stay for hours. Chemtrails make a fairly wide and even crisscross pattern, way too regular to be attributed to true air traffic, and fill the whole sky. I live in the Great Basin this is a very large, very empty area, where air traffic should be scarce. What the heck would that much air traffic be doing out here? On days when there are not chemtrails, true jet traffic contrails are scarce and very easy to identify, much higher than contrails and in an arc, not a crisscross. I have been watching this out here for years.
Yes, we noticed that the trails behind the planes we watched last week looked like they had "fingers" coming down on one side and the whole trail morphed into a disgusting hazy mess. We get so excited that there is a beautiful, blue sky day and before you know it, then whole sky is reduced to an ugly gray veil.

Monarch

There isn't hardly a place on the planet today that doesn't see regular air traffic at flight level. Even the most remote places like Alaska, Greenland, Northwest passages of Canada, etc. The more crowded our cities and states get, the more demand for air travel which means more airplanes in the sky and contrails.

Check out the following link and look at all the air traffic. What's nice about this, is you can see just what is flying over your house in real time, as long as the transponder is active. It will also show you that airplanes cover our nation like a blanket.
https://www.flightradar24.com/35.96,-92.53/4

I understand that it might seem to be strange that one day you don't see a contrail in the sky, and the next day they are spreading like smoke. It all has to do with weather conditions at cruising altitude. On a day with dry air in the upper levels of our atmosphere means very little contrail activity. However, you start getting more moisture mixing at higher altitudes, the higher chance of contrails sticking around and spreading out. Also, wind is a huge factor.

InsuranceGuy

If you look up Contrails online, you will see they are divided into Contrails and ChemTrails. Naturally the latter is the one people get spooked about. Some claim it is the NWO using an aluminum substance to raise the temperature of the planet (increasing climate change), others will say it's a protective chemical being sprayed to reduce our exposure to this or that.

This is how I look at them; If you have ever seen a very large helicopter or plane dumping water on a forest fire, you come to the realization quickly that the planes leaving chemtrails are about 99 times too small to be spraying or dumping anything. When water, or other chemicals, are dumped from the air, it's one very fast watery explosion that dissipates quickly. Some of the trails planes leave behind stretch from one end of the sky to the other. If that were anything being sprayed or dumped, the plane would literally need to be at least 100 times larger. Like Monarch posted above, it's a contrail. ChemTrails are the conspiracy theorists way of passing time. After decades of speculation, if something were being sprayed, someone would have 100% proof of it by now. Someone would have to load the plane, someone would have to fly it and dump it and someone would be making the chemicals, not to mention selling them, moving them and ordering them. The paper trail would give them away in no time. Again though, all you truly need to do is look at the plane and see that it cannot possibly leave a sprayed chemical behind that stays in a perfect form (a trail) for 20-30 minutes that just happens to be 30 miles long. It simply isn't possible. It's a contrail.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Don't know how much of a big deal this really is but it's in the news. Guess the 1915 the was a record heat wave of 100. So, not convinced that 'global crises' panick is neccessary. Although it seems to be one more addition of some weather anomalies pointing to the upheaval to come talked about in Revelation.

The only crises to be concerned about is Jesus' soon return and whether one has placed their faith in Him and thus escape God's wrath to come.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48890556

The US state of Alaska, part of which lies inside the Arctic Circle, is sweltering under a heatwave, with record temperatures recorded in several areas, including its largest city.

Temperatures reached 90F (32C) in Anchorage on Thursday, shattering the city's previous record of 85F.

Several other places in southern Alaska also set all-time or daily records.

Experts say the unusual weather has been caused by a "heat dome" over the southern part of the state.

The high pressure system is expected to move north next week.

Anchorage's record temperature of 90F was recorded at its airport at 17:00 on Thursday (01:00 Friday GMT), according to the National Weather Service. The previous all-time record for the city was in 1969.

Other areas in Alaska also reached similar temperatures amid the heatwave, and several recorded daily and all-time records......

Kaatje

Today we had a temperature of 40+ degrees Celcius.
That’s about 105-110 degrees Fahrenheit.

At this moment the sun is almost down and the temperature hast “dropped” to 37 C.
Tomorrow will be another scorching hot day. It is almost unbearable.