Crazy weather extremes

Batfan7

Where I live (Eastern Washington state), on this date last year we set a record high of 81 degrees. This year we're breaking that record with a high of 91 degrees (F). Two years ago, we set a record low of 37 for this same date. That's three years in a row where the temps all set records for today's date!

Those birth pangs are being felt.

lenraff

500 Tornadoes in a 30 day period, a new record. He said He would shake everything, just check the USGS site for earthquake and volcano activity. Crop disasters all over the world, famine pestilence, wars and rumors of war, Mathew 24 is knocking at the door.

ByGod'sGrace

500 Tornadoes in a 30 day period, a new record. He said He would shake everything, just check the USGS site for earthquake and volcano activity. Crop disasters all over the world, famine pestilence, wars and rumors of war, Mathew 24 is knocking at the door.
Yes, totally....all the things will keep "breaking records" because things are breaking down, just like the Bible says.

Saved and Waiting

I have a feeling that, weather wise, all 50 states are going to be experiencing more and more wicked weather...wake up America....wake up World!! Living all my 65 years in Iowa, I've seen some bizarre weather but this last winter, spring, and now summer has been really been interesting here. Stay safe and alert brothers and sisters...those birth pangs really do seem to be increasing!

Jamielynn

I have a feeling that, weather wise, all 50 states are going to be experiencing more and more wicked weather...wake up America....wake up World!! Living all my 65 years in Iowa, I've seen some bizarre weather but this last winter, spring, and now summer has been really been interesting here. Stay safe and alert brothers and sisters...those birth pangs really do seem to be increasing!
I’m in the outskirts of Seattle as well and MAN am I glad we sprung for adding AC last year

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
One of the things God did for Israel when they were obedient was to bring the seasons and rains so as to be beneficial to His people. And when they worshipped other Gods, the weather/climate wasn't always so right on with regards to crops and whatnot... If man is in any way responsible for the interesting weather/climate we're experiencing in these days, it's not due to carbon but to mankind's ever increasing embrace of all things evil.

I live in a part of the world known for its extreme climate. It's actually been pretty nice here lately.

Dave

I really feel like God is trying to get everyone's attention right now. We have been having quite a few straight line wind storms in my area and some tornadoes here and there for the past ten years. The last straight line wind storm was Hurricane strength level which is strange in this area back in May. People around here are asking questions of what is going on. I really feel our time is growing short.

InsuranceGuy

I am about 10 minutes from St. Louis. Our weather in the state has been crazy. Joplin, MO had another big tornado a few weeks back. One of my co-workers lost her house, but she and her family are safe. For my area, it has been mostly near-misses so far. Tornado sirens have gone off a few times, but the tornado has always touched down at least 15 miles away. A decade ago, we had no hail in this area. Now, you can expect a major hailstorm (the kind that will ruin your car or roof) twice each year. The non-repentant will continue to blame this on man made climate change. lol

Lynn

It is a shake up wake up get right with God not willing that any should perish call! God is trying to get people's attention. Today it is 75 the kind of weather I really like not too hot or cold. Summer is 8 days away, and it is going to get hot!
Where we live, it was 'cold' last Wednesday night. Earlier forecast for that night were saying overnight low would be 46 :oops: on June 12? I doubt if any records were broken, but usually by mid-June we're using AC.

Len

If man is in any way responsible for the interesting weather/climate we're experiencing in these days, it's not due to carbon but to mankind's ever increasing embrace of all things evil.
or perhaps it might even be some countries military bringing on the rain/snow/sunshine/tornado/heavy seas ..... if the USA says they can control the weather then I guess mother Russia and sister China probably have their own versions of weather control eh?! a duckduckgo search brings up lots of stuff about HAARP and the like for weather control weaponary

US Air Force Admits They Can Control the Weather June 6, 2015
https://geopolitics.co/2015/06/06/us-air-force-admits-they-can-control-weather/

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
or perhaps it might even be some countries military bringing on the rain/snow/sunshine/tornado/heavy seas ..... if the USA says they can control the weather then I guess mother Russia and sister China probably have their own versions of weather control eh?! a duckduckgo search brings up lots of stuff about HAARP and the like for weather control weaponary

US Air Force Admits They Can Control the Weather June 6, 2015
https://geopolitics.co/2015/06/06/us-air-force-admits-they-can-control-weather/
If man can control the weather... why doesn't our govmint divert or turn off the tornadoes and hurricanes that cause so much damage each year? (rhetorical question). I imagine man can have small impacts on the weather in limited areas, but beyond that I'm a doubter as to man being able to control the weather.