Cow Farts and Burps to Be Taxed for Climate Change in Backdoor Meat Tax

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
In an apparent backdoor effort to tax meat, the burps and farts of cattle and sheep are set to be taxed by the leftist government of New Zealand in a bid to, they claim, save the world.

The left-wing Labour government of Jacinda Ardern has drafted proposals to levy taxes against farmers for the methane emissions produced by cows and sheep in what would be the world’s first green tax on livestock.

“There is no question that we need to cut the amount of methane we are putting into the atmosphere, and an effective emissions pricing system for agriculture will play a key part in how we achieve that,” the government’s climate change minister James Shaw said per The Telegraph.

New Zealand, which is home to 5 million people, is a net exporter of meat, with approximately 10 million cows and 26 million sheep grazing on its pastures.

As a result, around half of the country’s emissions come from farming, mostly from the methane produced by the belching or flatulence of cows and sheep. Previously, agriculture has been exempt from the government’s carbon emissions trading schemes.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...axed-for-climate-change-in-backdoor-meat-tax/

I'm not claiming to be a prophet, but I called this at least a couple of years ago... The only difference with what I thought was coming is I figured the govmint would put some contraption on the hind end of livestock to measure the emissions for tax purposes. The idea has always been something of a joke, but I guess when the enemies of humanity actually do it, it's not really funny.

TimeWarpWife

Another diabolical evil globalist scheme to make meat so expensive that we peasants won't be able to afford it. I haven't done any study on it, my assumptions are only because of how evil I know these globalist lunatics to be, but I'm guessing that eating bugs, worms, and plant proteins somehow is not as nutritious and healthy for the human body as animal protein is. I'd say it probably makes a person physically weaker than if they were eating meat. After all, the devil's globalist disciples need a physically weakened, unarmed bunch of sheeple to be dictators over.

Footsteps

Actually volunteer lab assistants were assembled on our Pacific coast and 85 percent of the group were able to distinguish New Zealand cattle flatulence from that of other nations.
The study was rejected when the lab site was identified as the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. Half of the volunteers were there for free drugs and the rest were standing in poop.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
She's an agent of the NWO/WEF. Many had said New Zealand, and Australia, are dry runs to what's coming to the United States.
Australia isn't anywhere near New Zealand's totalitarianism ey but with the new government sworn in it' will head that way quickly.

I'm surprised that our parliament actually opens up with the Lord's prayer before they begin a session of whatever issue they discuss

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

Australia isn't anywhere near New Zealand's totalitarianism ey but with the new government sworn in it' will head that way quickly.

I'm surprised that our parliament actually opens up with the Lord's prayer before they begin a session of whatever issue they discuss
During the Covid lockdown things look horrible in Australia. At least what I witnessed everyday on homemade videos.

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

Yes mainly in one state only, which was Victoria, the rest of Australia wasn't as bad , a lot of the things that were being reported was over sensationalized by the media
Gotcha, I wasn’t paying attention to the media, rather I watched a lot of homemade videos.
It looked like complete totalitarianism, people getting arrested for just being outside, exercising, wearing a mask, police brutality, etc.