COVID Vaccines and Hydrogel Nanotechnology

SafReb

“COVID Vaccines” and “Genetically Modified Humans”
By Dr. Carrie Madej and Mark Taliano
19 July 2020

In the following video, Dr. Carrie Madaj questions what “it is to be human”. Why? Because the so-called “COVID” vaccines deploy recombinant DNA/RNA technology that “rewrites” the genetic code much as Monsanto, for example, rewrites the genetic code of numerous seeds (including tomatoes, corn, etc) not to mention the application of genetic bio-technology to animals:

“Biotechnology can be classified as the cloning of animals with identical genetic composition or genetic engineering (via recombinant DNA technology and gene editing) to produce genetically modified animals or microorganisms. Cloning helps to conserve species and breeds, particularly those with excellent biological and economical traits. Recombinant DNA technology combines genetic materials from multiple sources into single cells to generate proteins. (Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology)

Genetically-modified organisms can be patented and owned. Monsanto owns the GMO seeds. Once DNA vaccines are used on humans — and it has never been done before — humans could possibly be “owned”. We could in theory be “patented”.

None of this has been discussed at length, and very little about this is known publicly.

No randomized placebo-controlled trials have been conducted. Vaccine manufacturers are exempt from these and many other safeguards.

In 2010, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) admitted that this type of technology can be used to “enhance and subvert” humans at a genetic level.

Hydrogel nanotechnology is injected beneath the skin. It can interface with cell phones and Artificial Intelligence to monitor basically everything within the body, including anxieties, emotions, ovulations, vitamins etc. etc.

Once implanted, the technology spreads throughout the body. Scientists do not know how this affects our DNA.

Recombinant RNA and DNA technology will, argues Dr. Madej, cause permanent and unknown genetic changes in a person’s body.

Will it create a new species and destroy an old one?

Article and Dr Madej video:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-vaccines-and-genetically-modified-humans/5718907

Biotechnology can be classified as the cloning of animals:
https://jasbsci.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40104-019-0337-6

Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology:
https://jasbsci.biomedcentral.com/

Lovin Jesus

“COVID Vaccines” and “Genetically Modified Humans”
By Dr. Carrie Madej and Mark Taliano
19 July 2020

In the following video, Dr. Carrie Madaj questions what “it is to be human”. Why? Because the so-called “COVID” vaccines deploy recombinant DNA/RNA technology that “rewrites” the genetic code much as Monsanto, for example, rewrites the genetic code of numerous seeds (including tomatoes, corn, etc) not to mention the application of genetic bio-technology to animals:

“Biotechnology can be classified as the cloning of animals with identical genetic composition or genetic engineering (via recombinant DNA technology and gene editing) to produce genetically modified animals or microorganisms. Cloning helps to conserve species and breeds, particularly those with excellent biological and economical traits. Recombinant DNA technology combines genetic materials from multiple sources into single cells to generate proteins. (Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology)

Genetically-modified organisms can be patented and owned. Monsanto owns the GMO seeds. Once DNA vaccines are used on humans — and it has never been done before — humans could possibly be “owned”. We could in theory be “patented”.

None of this has been discussed at length, and very little about this is known publicly.

No randomized placebo-controlled trials have been conducted. Vaccine manufacturers are exempt from these and many other safeguards.

In 2010, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) admitted that this type of technology can be used to “enhance and subvert” humans at a genetic level.

Hydrogel nanotechnology is injected beneath the skin. It can interface with cell phones and Artificial Intelligence to monitor basically everything within the body, including anxieties, emotions, ovulations, vitamins etc. etc.

Once implanted, the technology spreads throughout the body. Scientists do not know how this affects our DNA.

Recombinant RNA and DNA technology will, argues Dr. Madej, cause permanent and unknown genetic changes in a person’s body.

Will it create a new species and destroy an old one?

Article and Dr Madej video:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-vaccines-and-genetically-modified-humans/5718907

Biotechnology can be classified as the cloning of animals:
https://jasbsci.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40104-019-0337-6

Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology:
https://jasbsci.biomedcentral.com/
I believe it. No doubt this “science” has been one reason for the high demand of abortions to use in such research. The term mad scientist is a reality. It’s horrible what they are doing, they’ve been researching cloning for years, and more recently the genetic modification and engineering, hybrid human-mice, human-pigs, and even robo-humans. It gives me an awful feeling in my stomach

Beautiful Feet

I don't know what the anti-Christ will be, but I do believe there will be some aspect of him that is not human. I am not certain if it will be due to genetic modifications, artificial intelligent implants or something else. I am coming to believe that the Bible did not call him "beast" just because of his behavior. I also believe that the "mark" will be some sort of implant that changes our humanity. That is why people cannot be saved when they take the mark. Christ died as a man for humans only. Only a son or daughter of Adam and Eve can receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

I don't know what this "mark" will look like. I don't know how horrific it will be. Daniel was certainly disturbed by what he saw.

As I watch the dark side of humanity get literally gross with what they are willing to do scientifically and spiritually, I am glad the church will be gone. I pray with all my heart it is soon because I want to see as many children spared as possible.

Things are moving very quickly. I cannot imagine the technology ten years from now.

cshere

I don't know what the anti-Christ will be, but I do believe there will be some aspect of him that is not human. I am not certain if it will be due to genetic modifications, artificial intelligent implants or something else. I am coming to believe that the Bible did not call him "beast" just because of his behavior. I also believe that the "mark" will be some sort of implant that changes our humanity. That is why people cannot be saved when they take the mark. Christ died as a man for humans only. Only a son or daughter of Adam and Eve can receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

I don't know what this "mark" will look like. I don't know how horrific it will be. Daniel was certainly disturbed by what he saw.

As I watch the dark side of humanity get literally gross with what they are willing to do scientifically and spiritually, I am glad the church will be gone. I pray with all my heart it is soon because I want to see as many children spared as possible.

Things are moving very quickly. I cannot imagine the technology ten years from now.
Since the fall in Eden, we just want to become like God.....unless we are already a New Creation in Christ....these so obsessed with evil sure want to become physically like a new creation, and do not care how many human guinea pigs they use.

I am sincerely hoping that Christ takes His Body out before this vaccine comes, but, since I am His new creation, no matter what they force on this earthly shell cannot touch what He has done. I truly hope, though, He will protect even our physical bodies from this ungodly, horrid, repulsiveness....especially if they force the heinous evil of using other lives in their "vaccine".

See the other thread on 5 G technology. I have read all this before and really believe that is why they are pushing it....because they already know that our bodies will be altered and we will be more susceptible to the evil just physically and mentally. I really think when this comes, no wonder people will be powerless against the mark, unless they are willing to die, and are under the protection of God Almighty. My heart literally aches at this madness.

antitox

The descent of mankind. I guess we knew it was coming. This science trend has been in place for a long time. One doctor planted a monkey head on a cow. He was lambasted for it back then. But now genetic research and nano technology has taken us beyond that. I'm grieved, but not surprised. That appears to be where we are now. Now I really don't want to take any of these vaccines.

Lovin Jesus

The descent of mankind. I guess we knew it was coming. This science trend has been in place for a long time. One doctor planted a monkey head on a cow. He was lambasted for it back then. But now genetic research and nano technology has taken us beyond that. I'm grieved, but not surprised. That appears to be where we are now. Now I really don't want to take any of these vaccines.
In 1984 my mouth dropped to hear of the first ever xenotransplant. It was said to be a “ life saving” procedure. An infant was born October 14, 1984 with a severe heart defect that would not give her the chance to live. Doctors at Lima Linda University Medical Center decided to give the infant a chance to live by performing the first xenotransplant procedure on Baby Fae, the transplant of a baboon heart to the infant.
I felt like God couldn’t approve of this even to “save” the infants life. The transplant was successful but Baby Fae died 21 days later on
November 15,1984. I don’t know, all of this experimenting with God’s creation for whatever the motive doesn’t feel right to me.

antitox

I heard about that. I know that years ago on the stem cell issue they spoke of growing organs for people. But just taking animal parts and directly using them for people I don't think will ever work. They will come up with something else unless they start mixing human DNA with animal DNA. That will be further into the "Neutral Zone." Then comes the unexpected.

Stormy

In 1984 my mouth dropped to hear of the first ever xenotransplant. It was said to be a “ life saving” procedure. An infant was born October 14, 1984 with a severe heart defect that would not give her the chance to live. Doctors at Lima Linda University Medical Center decided to give the infant a chance to live by performing the first xenotransplant procedure on Baby Fae, the transplant of a baboon heart to the infant.
I felt like God couldn’t approve of this even to “save” the infants life. The transplant was successful but Baby Fae died 21 days later on
November 15,1984. I don’t know, all of this experimenting with God’s creation for whatever the motive doesn’t feel right to me.

I have to respectfully disagree on this particular example. My son received a life-saving aortic valve transplant in January (pig valve). He couldn't get a mechanical one because he is still growing, but will have one implanted in 5-10 years. He is still the same sweet boy who loves Jesus that he was before the procedure and isn't any less human because of it. And won't be any less human for having a mechanical valve either. Baby Fae was still human, even with a baboon heart. Organ transplants don't change your DNA. I'm not a doctor or theologian, so feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken, but the thought that Jesus would now reject my child because of a tiny bit of foreign tissue when that child clearly loves Him doesn't seem consistent with who He is. There are many medical advancements that I'm sure God does not approve of (like combining human and animal DNA to make hybrid embryos), but I don't think this is one of them. Just my 2 cents.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Plenty of prople have porcine--pig and bovine--cow tissue valve implants. I am for it.
As far as a baboon heart in a person....i can't say. When it is a child laying there in need of a heart, who can say with certainty what you would do.

Lovin Jesus

I have to respectfully disagree on this particular example. My son received a life-saving aortic valve transplant in January (pig valve). He couldn't get a mechanical one because he is still growing, but will have one implanted in 5-10 years. He is still the same sweet boy who loves Jesus that he was before the procedure and isn't any less human because of it. And won't be any less human for having a mechanical valve either. Baby Fae was still human, even with a baboon heart. Organ transplants don't change your DNA. I'm not a doctor or theologian, so feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken, but the thought that Jesus would now reject my child because of a tiny bit of foreign tissue when that child clearly loves Him doesn't seem consistent with who He is. There are many medical advancements that I'm sure God does not approve of (like combining human and animal DNA to make hybrid embryos), but I don't think this is one of them. Just my 2 cents.
No not at all, Im not saying that this sort of practice falls on the recipient. I’m referring to those experimenting with these things that are wrong. I feel the same way about the use of aborted tissue for research and use for medical treatments. As I stated above “I felt” that God couldn’t approve of such things because they just don’t feel right “ to me”. Everyone should use their conscience to choose for themselves. We have free will. I never said Jesus would reject anyone who receives this kind of medicine. And I am not rebuking anyone who accepts it. I personally don’t believe this kind of research and treatments are right and I expressed how I feel about it. God bless you.

Last edited:

SafReb

I think that what we are witnessing, the mask, vaccines, vaccine passports, surveillance, central bank digital currencies, China's credit rating, the authoritarian mandates and the lawlessness are the preparation and trialling of the antichrist world system. The stage is being set and what we are seeing is that the Coronavirus is the perfect opportunity.

Could you have imagined, last year, that the whole world will be in a lockdown and that the masses will be controlled by government mandates and that you have to wear a mask to buy food or that you'd be forced to stay home indefinitely.

Last year, a panel discussion for the Davos World Economic forum were discussing the process and planning phase for cashless/ditigial payments. They are already working on Reform of Payment Systems and the Advance of Digital Technology by 2023 and by 2025 for it to be fully rolled out and operational. Bank for International Settlements ‘Innovation BIS 2025‘ initiative was founded to accelerate the planning and regulations. In January, Central Banks were given toolkit to implement digital currency. The CEO of Bank of America said last year that "we want to go cashless now".

The bible declares that the mark will be either on the forehead or right hand. This is already available with the stamp print or tattoo. Remember also that the mark causes "loathsome sores".

Rev 13: 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [g]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 14:9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Rev 16: 2 So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.......11 They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds.

Its interesting that loathsome sores also occurred when God was judging the Egyptians:

Ex. 9:9 And it will become fine dust in all the land of Egypt, and it will cause boils that break out in sores on man and beast throughout all the land of Egypt.” 10 Then they took ashes from the furnace and stood before Pharaoh, and Moses scattered them toward heaven. And they caused boils that break out in sores on man and beast. 11 And the magicians could not stand before Moses because of the boils, for the boils were on the magicians and on all the Egyptians.

Deut. 28:35 The Lord will strike you in the knees and on the legs with severe boils which cannot be healed, and from the sole of your foot to the top of your head.

https://stevenguinness2.wordpress.c...ystems-and-the-advance-of-digital-technology/

https://stevenguinness2.wordpress.com/?s=Digital+currency+

https://fortune.com/2019/06/19/bank-of-america-ceo-cashless/

Creating a Credible and Trusted Digital Currency
https://www.weforum.org/events/worl...ssions/the-cryptic-future-of-cryptocurrencies

Stormy

No not at all, Im not saying that this sort of practice falls on the recipient. I’m referring to those experimenting with these things that are wrong. I feel the same way about the use of aborted tissue for research and use for medical treatments. As I stated above “I felt” that God couldn’t approve of such things because they just don’t feel right “ to me”. Everyone should use their conscience to choose for themselves. We have free will. I never said Jesus would reject anyone who receives this kind of medicine. And I am not rebuking anyone who accepts it. I personally don’t believe this kind of research and treatments are right and I expressed how I feel about it. God bless you.

Thank you for clarifying. I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions! This hits so close to home that when I saw the word "approve", I misunderstood what you were saying God doesn't approve of and got defensive. Forgive me, please.