Coup to remove cancer-stricken Putin underway in Russia, Ukrainian intelligence chief says

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Coup to remove cancer-stricken Putin underway in Russia, Ukrainian intelligence chief says
By Erin Prater
Sat, May 14, 2022

A coup is underway to oust Russian President Vladimir Putin, who is "very sick" due to cancer, according to Ukraine's head of military intelligence. "It will eventually lead to the change of leadership of the Russian Federation. This process has already been launched and they are moving into that way," Ukrainian Major Gen. Kyrylo Budanov told the UK's Sky News in an exclusive interview.

An interviewer asked if a coup is underway, to which Budanov replied, "Yes. They are moving in this way and it is impossible to stop it." Putin has cancer and other ailments, he said, dismissing the suggestion that he was spreading propaganda.

The Sunday Times recently reported that Putin has blood cancer, citing an unnamed Russian oligarch with close ties to the Kremlin. And a video recently resurfaced showing Putin shaking while welcoming Belarusian leader Alexander Lukashenko in mid-February, according to The Independent, fueling speculation that the despot has Parkinson's disease.

This story was originally featured on Fortune.com

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/coup-remove-cancer-stricken-putin-144639299.html

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Putin coup is underway and 'impossible to stop,' says Ukraine's military intelligence chief
By Joshua Zitser

A coup to overthrow Russian President Vladimir Putin is underway and can't be stopped, according to Ukraine's military intelligence chief. Speaking to Sky News, Major General Kyrylo Budanov said that a Russian military defeat would result in Putin's removal and the country's eventual collapse. "It will eventually lead to the change of leadership of the Russian Federation," Budanov said, per Sky News. "This process has already been launched."

Budanov said "yes" when pressed by Sky News international affairs editor Dominic Waghorn on if this means that a coup attempt is currently in motion. "They are moving in this way and it is impossible to stop it," he added. Insider previously reported that all of the grievances that traditionally motivate a coup in Russia are in place, but Putin has spent decades making his regime "coup-proof."

A poor military performance, floundering morale, and a struggling economy make a coup against the Russian dictator more likely, Insider reported, but the existence of the FSB, the FSO, and The Rosgvardia serve to protect him.

In the exclusive Sky News interview, Budanov claimed that Putin is in "a very bad psychological and physical condition and he is very sick." It follows a report that an unnamed Russian oligarch linked closely to the Kremlin was recorded saying that Putin is "very ill with blood cancer." There has been a great deal of speculation on whether the Russian leader is unwell. Video footage emerged in late April, showing Putin shaking "uncontrollably," sparking suggestions that he might have Parkinson's disease.

Commentators have also pointed to his unusually puffy face as a sign of steroid use, and possible illness, as well as the use of a blanket to keep warm during Russia's Victory Day military parade last week.

https://www.businessinsider.com/putin-coup-underway-impossible-to-stop-ukraine-military-intel-2022-5

GHoe

Putin coup is underway and 'impossible to stop,' says Ukraine's military intelligence chief
By Joshua Zitser

A coup to overthrow Russian President Vladimir Putin is underway and can't be stopped, according to Ukraine's military intelligence chief.

Budanov said "yes" when pressed by Sky News international affairs editor Dominic Waghorn on if this means that a coup attempt is currently in motion. "They are moving in this way and it is impossible to stop it," he added.
"They are moving in this way and it is impossible to stop it" .... right..

Sounds a lot like someone is playing their hand overly strong. I'm envisioning this Budanov guy at the world series of Poker. We all see he is holding a 10 and 2, while his opponent is holding Jacks. Budanov pushes all in with a shrill, "moving all in, it's impossible to stop me".

Then his health is like throwing the kitchen sink at him, "he must have blood cancer because he could have parkinsons, as he was seen shaking one day.

And then the cherry on top is notifying the world your intentions to sneak in to kill your adversary (intelligence chief or press secratary).... - bluff

MapleLeaf

How about we let Ukraine and Russia hash this out and we work on getting our own inflation down, solve our own crime, work on the supply chains, etc. It's all a gong show over there. Send out some care packages for the displaced but otherwise leave well enough alone.

DanLMP

I also read at another prophecy dite that it is rumored that Xi had a stroke last year and that motions may be in place to remove him too.

I can't make an assessment of this information since there were no details presented.

athenasius

Wishful thinking on the part of Ukraine's "intelligence" chief in my estimate. Encouraging his own troops, trying to launch a little division in the Kremlin, maybe hoping to encourage a coup but very very very dubious.

Since I kind of think that Putin's Kremlin is actually encouraging this kind of speculation it begs a few questions like:

Who looks cheerful at the thought of Putin's upcoming demise????

Who seems to be getting his power base together to make a run for the top chair in the Kremlin???

Which oligarchs are leaking sensitive info to the Western media??? That last one makes me chuckle a bit because that is CLASSIC KGB!!! (remember who we are dealing with here, Putin was, is and always shall be a perfect KGB officer at heart!)

If you want to catch a mouse, you leave a tasty trap baited with interesting valuable info--but you close off the info to all others and see if your mouse takes the bait, and sells it to the West in some way. If you don't succeed, move to the next possible mouse and see if they take a nibble.

jayhawkbasketball

I’ve said it before on this site, but I’ll say it again. The very first time I ever heard that Putin was sick was from someone very close to me that I trust. That person heard it from some “acquaintances in the know”. This was weeks before it started circulating around in the media.

Who knows for sure, but my gut tells me it’s true. That said, it could drag on for years even if it is.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve said it before on this site, but I’ll say it again. The very first time I ever heard that Putin was sick was from someone very close to me that I trust. That person heard it from some “acquaintances in the know”. This was weeks before it started circulating around in the media.

Who knows for sure, but my gut tells me it’s true. That said, it could drag on for years even if it is.

I just posted this article a little bit ago today:

https://www.raptureforums.com/forum...as-three-years-to-live.191692/#post-843609835

I saw another article that said that Putin is trying to get his daughter "parachuted" into the top position of the Russian political party that he is the leader of so that she can takeover when he dies. I'm not sure if any of these things are true, but I think we should just watch and see what happens. There's so much deception and misinformation these days, that I take everything with a grain of salt and do my own research to come with my own opinion. :idunno

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ring-parachuting-daughter-political-role.html

JamesSuth

It might explain why he is making such high stakes (and evil) decisions.

It is easy to pin our hopes on something happening to remove him. But I tend to think that Gog - Magog is going to happen. Probably it won't even be Putin that leads it. Perhaps Russia will get a new, 'nice' leader, but when conditions are right, they will act in exactly the same way as Putin.

athenasius

I think we should just watch and see what happens. There's so much deception and misinformation these days, that I take everything with a grain of salt and do my own research to come with my own opinion.
I think that is the best way to approach the news of all kinds, and especially this type. God is in control, he puts leaders in place and takes them out. He has the final say on when Putin's "best before date" comes to pass.

Putin won't die a day before or a day after God says. His replacement, should we see one, will be the one God allows.

If Putin isn't in charge over there, someone else will be, and that someone will be carefully chosen by the same gang that put Putin into power and has kept him there ever since. It is very unlikely it would be a weak (or thoughtful) person, another Gorbachev for example-- more likely in the current state of paranoia in Russia they'd feel like a Stalin would be just perfect.