Counter Problem?

Footsteps

FBI case name UNABOM (University and Airline Bomber). His brother recognized the writing style of the Unabomber from the anti-industrial manifesto he penned. I thought the joke was that TT was so smart he could recognize narrative tendencies like a profiler. TT is consistently humble and will occasionally misspell a word (see “thuse” above) in order to appear to be of average intelligence so as not to intimidate other posters.

Footsteps

I think it would be gracious of TT to reveal the (unclassified) features of the Alaska Triangle, since it includes Fairbanks. One of the mysteries was filmed in Fairbanks by a strange looking man (not TT) standing on a bridge. He filmed a lengthy cryptocreature about 25 feet long swimming under the bridge against the current. I won’t ask about any other oddities if TT is unwilling to comment on this one.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I think it would be gracious of TT to reveal the (unclassified) features of the Alaska Triangle, since it includes Fairbanks. One of the mysteries was filmed in Fairbanks by a strange looking man (not TT) standing on a bridge. He filmed a lengthy cryptocreature about 25 feet long swimming under the bridge against the current. I won’t ask about any other oddities if TT is unwilling to comment on this one.

That creature might have been one of our typically sized Alaska King Salmon... Up here mot people as well as fish swim against the current. That's one of the reasons I like it up here. So about 16000 people have gone missing in the Alaska Triangle since 1988. It's commonly known that many people with reasons to disappear move up to Alaska to "disappear" and start a new life.

Are you sure that wasn't Mr. August standing on that bridge?

Footsteps

With all due respect to Mr. Winkle, the subject of Fairbanks has arisen again. Apparently Bigfoots are approaching Fairbanks (a city of about 30,000 according to the respected Travel Channel). Glenallen (small town but in the Alaska Triangle area) has seen Sasquatch as well. It was explained that Sasquatch is highly territorial and may be trying to take Fairbanks back. Near Glenallen a pamphlet was left on the windshield of the lady who saw the Bigfoot. It said Hillary 2024. These are clear signs of the end times.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
With all due respect to Mr. Winkle, the subject of Fairbanks has arisen again. Apparently Bigfoots are approaching Fairbanks (a city of about 30,000 according to the respected Travel Channel). Glenallen (small town but in the Alaska Triangle area) has seen Sasquatch as well. It was explained that Sasquatch is highly territorial and may be trying to take Fairbanks back. Near Glenallen a pamphlet was left on the windshield of the lady who saw the Bigfoot. It said Hillary 2024. These are clear signs of the end times.

I imagine Sasquatch would favor Glenallen since the nearby Copper River is full of reds when they're running (salmon, not communists). It's slim pickings in Fairbanks, unless they eat moose...

Lastcall

So when you have removed threads you don't want on there that would get rid of the counts for post and likes? I understand what the likes mean on peoples threads. I am not in a popularity contest it is just when you get like counts and post counts it would be nice if you get credit for them. This is my point. Thanks!
I have recieved a few likes over the years, plus Im a numbers geek.

What I do know is the 7 day totals board for the previous 7 days is updated approx every 20 minutes. It goes back 7 days to the minute. So, at 420pm today, if thats when it updates next, it goes back 7 days to 420pm, and updates. Any likes you recieved back 7 days ago during that period of 4-420pm are removed from your 7 day totals, but not from your personal totals.

For instance - you could recieve 5 likes now, but on the next 20 minute update your 7 day total could actually be lower if during that 7 days ago 20 min timeframe you received 10 likes. Those 10 likes are removed, your new 5 likes are added, leaving you with less of a total than you have now.

Make sense? Im on my cellphone which I hate henpecking on.

Over the years I bet I have had between 10-20k likes removed from old threads being deleted.
But hey, whose counting besides this wannabe nerd.