Could there be a period of time?

Wings Like Eagles

In the rapture book series Im reading “Chaos, in the blink of an eye”, the author used the age of accountability at age 8, and all the worlds kids 8 and below were raptured, which as you posted, is a big chunk of the worlds population. Personally, if I had to guess for the age, it would be no older than 10-12. However, since the bible is not clear if there even is an age of accountability, its just speculation on my part for the age.
Agreed. I think it might be more to the point to try to establish if there is a period of time when a child is innocent. Children produce a lot of delight in their parents from the very fact that they are innocent. Jesus delighted in the innocence of the children. I do not believe that children are born with imputed sin. Yes, they are bound to sin, at some point in their lives but I believe they only become accountable for their own sins at a point where they are conscious of the concept of good and evil and that their actions are either good or bad. That may be somewhat flexible chronologically.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Paul thought the Rapture could happen in his lifetime, didn't he? He didn't seem to care a bit about when/how OWG would take place or whether there would be a gap. I am with him....take me up and the rest will work itself out.

The above is said with humor....my phone won't let me use emojis..I really enjoy reading through yalls comments.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Wouldn’t any estimations about how many are raptured be an “unknown”…..just sayin…..;)

That's true. I try to stay within the parameters of what the Bible clearly tells us though, whether the topic is who will go in the Rapture or on any other topic. The rest I'm content to leave up to God as I trust Him. So if I throw out a number or percentage of how many might be raptured, I base that number on an estimate based on my perception of the number of True Believers in the world, which at the end of the day, has no real validity, because I don't know how many are actually saved and neither does any other mortal.

Referring to post 62 in this thread, that is exactly what I try to avoid. If the Word doesn't teach it, it shouldn't become dogma, in my opinion.

Which brings me back to the OWG question. My position was and is, we may see that before the Rapture. To argue against that leaves me wondering why... I don't say we will see it, but I say we may see it. I know from the Word that Tribulation begins with the making of that 7 year covenant. Before that happens, there will be a OWG, and a division of the world into 10 entitites.

It appears that the order of things to come is one world gov't will be officially established, followed by 10 kingdoms or Regions w/ governments. After the OWG is established and the 10 regions identified, another king will rise up (the antichrist) after the 10. This one, the antichrist will subdue 3 of the 10 kings in order to firm up dominion over the entire world.

So:

1st: OWG
2nd: Heads (kings) over 10 regions
3rd: antichrist becomes head of the OWG
4th: war to consolidate power over the 10 regions (3 kings subdued)

Daniel 7:23-27

The Rapture can happen at any time. We know that it will happen before the beginning of Tribulation. Any gap nonwithstanding, which is speculative, from the Word we can say that we the Church may see the OWG and the division into 10 Kingdoms. Or we may not. That is my position and as far as I can go based on what the Word teaches.

Andy C

The Rapture can happen at any time. We know that it will happen before the beginning of Tribulation. Any gap nonwithstanding, which is speculative, from the Word we can say that we the Church may see the OWG and the division into 10 Kingdoms. Or we may not. That is my position and as far as I can go based on what the Word teaches.
Very wise words my brother.

Nothing I have posted am I dogmatic about when it comes to end times positions not clearly defined in the bible. I speculate based on how I think those “fill in the blanks“ in scripture will be fulfilled.

To be honest and blunt, It matters little to me if there is a gap or not. Either way, it wont be applicable to the church - we will be gone, Home with Him.

Dragontiger777

There will be between GAP from Rapture and start 7 years Tribulation; because of between GAP. They will have to set up control from a chaos and false message as announcement to be explain why

UFO; Blahhh they begin trust false Messiah....

Start 7 years....

Also there will be GAP after end 7 years (To clean up before thousand years)

Peace