Corporations and pension funds are buying up entire middle class neighborhoods...

Amethyst

Angie ... †
Blackrock is buying every single family house they can find, paying 20-50% above asking price and outbidding normal home buyers. Why are corporations, pension funds and property investment groups buying entire neighborhoods out from under the middle class? Lets take a look. Homes are popping up on MLS and going under contract within a few hours.
Blackrock, among others, are buying up thousands of new homes and entire neighborhoods.

https://www.ocregister.com/2021/04/22/first-time-homebuyers-are-getting-outbid-by-big-companies

Admin note: I removed the original link due to obscene language in the linked article. I replaced it with the above link which focuses on the issue itself ... and it's far more than just Blackrock involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wings Like Eagles

Blackrock is buying every single family house they can find, paying 20-50% above asking price and outbidding normal home buyers. Why are corporations, pension funds and property investment groups buying entire neighborhoods out from under the middle class? Lets take a look. Homes are popping up on MLS and going under contract within a few hours.
Blackrock, among others, are buying up thousands of new homes and entire neighborhoods.
Short answer is that something is up and the "smart money" is buying up real property and other tangible assets.

Batman

I've heard the same things (YT vids, etc.) that buying up property and other tangible assets is being recommended; and the other fact very heavily spoken about right now is that MANY folks still have LOTS of money and they are buying, investing, pursuing, and enjoying their massive wealth with little concern right now of inflation. I do suppose they are concerned about stocks, gold, silver, investments, etc. but the idea here seems to be that the wealthy are still wealthy and the poor are still poor (which includes the middle and upper class) and the line of margin/error for the non-wealthy is where it's most fragile.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Short answer is that something is up and the "smart money" is buying up real property and other tangible assets.

From the op article:
...This is wealth redistribution, and it ain’t rich people’s wealth that’s getting redistributed. It’s normal American middle class, salt of the earth wealth heading into the hands of the worlds most powerful entities and individuals. The traditional financial vehicle gone forever.

Home equity is the main financial element that middle class families use to build wealth, and black rock, a federal reserve funded financial institution is buying up all the houses to make sure that young families can’t build wealth.....

Here's God's heart on this:

What sorrow for you who buy up house after house and field after field,
until everyone is evicted and you live alone in the land.

But I have heard theLord of Heaven’s Armies
swear a solemn oath:
“Many houses will stand deserted;
even beautiful mansions will be empty.

Isaiah 5:8-9

depserv

Inflation is a good way to ruin the economy, and a ruined economy makes communism easy to sell. The liberal cult knows this, and it looks like that's their plan.

When you see how many corporations have become woke you see that the liberal cult has taken control of them. So does Blackrock have inside information, or is it just able to see what's coming?

Some of us still hold out hope that once the audits are finished Biden will be removed and the rightful president will be placed in office. And I think the same audits will show that at least some Democrats in congress were also elected by fraud, so they might be replaced by loyal Americans too. If these things come to pass the silent thief of inflation could be arrested. But that's a big if.

So I suppose we would be well advised to invest in hard assets too. Or buy stock in companies that do. Blackrock though is selling for $870 a share today so it's probably out of most of our reach. But there are other companies that invest in property.

Those of us here are invested in the most solid investment of all: faith in our Lord Jesus. As I look at what seems to be coming I keep reminding myself that I could lose everything I have and freeze to death on a park bench, and I'll still do just fine. Those who betray their countrymen and become rich can enjoy their wealth while they're here I suppose. But eventually they too will know who made the better investment.

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come
Debt is being used as a WMD against our national sovereignty as well as others

I don't care how high your credit score is, your/our leaders are selling us, citizens, into slavery via DEBT ...the debtor is enslaved to the lender. Governor Newsome and his ilk were all about crashing the system NOT anyone's health.

GREAT NEWS it has to happen national sovereignties must decrease for the NWO to increase, and the church must fly for AC to arrive! Its like we are on an interstate and seeing bill board after bill board touting "end of this age next few exits."

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Here's God's heart on this:

What sorrow for you who buy up house after house and field after field,
until everyone is evicted and you live alone in the land.

But I have heard theLord of Heaven’s Armies
swear a solemn oath:
“Many houses will stand deserted;
even beautiful mansions will be empty.

Isaiah 5:8-9

I like KJV of Isaiah 5:8 that tells us apartments (BOXES) are a no-no:

8 Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!
Isaiah 5:8, KJV

Should The Lord tarry, I've been considering a trailer/mobile home/container house someday after my current "assignment" is over, but maybe I''ll just get a very small tent that I can carry. Before they get too expensive/scarce to buy :eek

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Last edited:

Xenosjeff

Every single thing that you and I consume is being converted into a commodity. Pork belly, frozen orange juice, family dwelling, none of it will escape the computerized, maximized, leveraged world of the greedy market pirates.
You must pay us or you will fail to participate at any level.

Do you want to walk in a park and smell the flowers? Pay us! Do you want to look out a window and not see advertisements? Pay us! Do you want to be free of us? No!

Jeff

biblegirl

My parents live in a mid-size town south of Houston in a 1959 ranch house located in a small, insignificant neighborhood. My father told me that they have been receiving offers in the mail for their house, which is strange because they have not expressed any interest in selling it. I was baffled about why they were getting offers to buy their house, but I guess this article explains why this is happening. It does make me wonder what is going on behind the scenes.

Amethyst

Angie ... †
My parents live in a mid-size town south of Houston in a 1959 ranch house located in a small, insignificant neighborhood. My father told me that they have been receiving offers in the mail for their house, which is strange because they have not expressed any interest in selling it. I was baffled about why they were getting offers to buy their house, but I guess this article explains why this is happening. It does make me wonder what is going on behind the scenes.
My parents have too
The people are sending them a picture of their home and a note on the back expressing interest in buying the home “as is”

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
My parents, too.

Caught a few of them photographing the house and I *explained* how that tended to make residents in the area very *uncomfortable*

No one has photographed the house for awhile (that I know of)

There's a couple of real estate agents that have called trying to stir the pot and they don't call anymore, either :biggrin

Now I closely watch the County real property page and deed and tax pages for the property, and a couple real estate listing sites. There's a lot of mortgage and deed fraud going on, and it's easier to stop something in its tracks than try and fix it later if a *new owner* shows up trying to move in :furious :rant :mad :wild :frust

Andy C

The last three houses I lived in, we always recieved letters in the mail asking to buy our house. This has been common practice by realtors for decades.

I dont see any real concerns here. Real estate for the most part has always been a good investment, so why is it shocking when we read corporations and investment groups are heavily buying?

ChildofLight

The last three houses I lived in, we always recieved letters in the mail asking to buy our house. This has been common practice by realtors for decades.

I dont see any real concerns here. Real estate for the most part has always been a good investment, so why is it shocking when we read corporations and investment groups are heavily buying?
I’ve been receiving them for years as well. Because I had an appraisal done, they’ve picked up though.