Imperfect but forgiven
Based on the text book example of the Problem-Reaction-Solution (Hegelian Dialectic) pattern I see being replayed throughout this pandemic...
Those in power will use any crisis - real or inflated - to gain more power. They will continue to catasrophize the problem to that end, and force the people into a predetermined "solution" or "solutions":
1. A certain percentage will demand to have the vaccination out of fear.
2. A certain percentage will take the vaccination out of a sense responsiblity.
3. A certain percentage will accept the vaccination out of peer pressure or guilt.
4. Those that don't want to be injected with chemicals of unknown origin or effectiveness will be socially shamed and/or doxed.
5. Those who still refuse will be forced, in the name of an emergency, to comply or they will lose their rights/freedoms.
How about those who just get it without a second thought because they get whatever vaccines are available with the idea that it will help them prevent the targeted illness(es)? That's probably a sizeable group of people that I don't see on that list.