Coronavirus Vaccine-Will we be forced to get it?

lamborgini

First round is being administered as we speak.

Available to public in 12-18 months (or less). They “cut through red tape” (aka no real testing, straight to human trials).

Rights are being chipped away. Wake up, people. Everyone is begging for this.

I also think it’s priming masses for MoB.

This very pandemic could be used to mandate vax, especially if people get sick / die (from IT) and continue to “blame” corona virus.

Anyone remember reading about mass vax “test runs” by (maybe) FEMA or emergency responders a few years back? It occurred in certain cities. Like an emergency response “practice.” I’m pretty sure it was 2016/17. Major cities solicited individuals (with pay) to practice a test-run to see how quickly they could vax a population.

Regardless, rights will continue to be lost over this, and it will be fearful masses who beg for it to happen. :(

kathymendel

Who's to say there will not be a chip in the vaccine, then enabling everyone to be tracked? Perhaps ID2020 is being introduced world wide???
Down the road, it would then be easy to just add an "anti-christ app"........... giving one's permission to worship and submit authority to him..........
Far-fetched? Maybe.................but, then again...........

moosejive

I know that some ID chips now have lots of information on them, so who knows, an app could possibly be added. If Bill Gates has a hand in it I’m sure he is developing the tech to actually be able to do that. I remember as a little kid the Dick Tracy comics having a watch you could communicate through. Technology is developing exponentially, so nothing would surprise me.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Who's to say there will not be a chip in the vaccine, then enabling everyone to be tracked? Perhaps ID2020 is being introduced world wide???
Down the road, it would then be easy to just add an "anti-christ app"........... giving one's permission to worship and submit authority to him..........
I know that some ID chips now have lots of information on them, so who knows, an app could possibly be added. If Bill Gates has a hand in it I’m sure he is developing the tech to actually be able to do that. I remember as a little kid the Dick Tracy comics having a watch you could communicate through. Technology is developing exponentially, so nothing would surprise me.
The Bible is quite clear. You have to SPECIFICALLY CHOOSE to take the mark of the beast. Therefore, you can NOT have it surreptitiously introduced into you. Stop wondering and worrying, folks.

I apologize if my answer sounds curt. I don't mean to be dismissive of people's concerns, and this IS the place to ask questions. But God's Word gives us all the information we need. If we read it regularly and carefully and ask the Author to help us understand it, a lot of our unnecessary fears would be dealt with.

ozaprah

I'll go out on a limb and say no, there definitely won't be a chip in the vaccine.

A chip (RFID) is about the size of a grain of rice. A vaccine uses a 23 - 25 gauge needle. A chip would need a 12 gauge or larger needle (a bit like a body piercing needle). Have you ever seen a 12 gauge? You'll know when you see one!
There will also likely be various types of vaccines as there are research groups all over the world developing their own vaccine. You need lots of companies to make that much volume of vaccine.

Husserl

I wholeheartedly agree that taking the mark will be a conscious decision. It will not be administered and, by correlation, received without knowledge and acceptance.

That said, the COVID-19 situation as it's presently unfolding is "interesting."

There has been a growing narrative about the asymptomatic carriers - those who have the virus but show no outward symptoms. One estimation recently showed 25-50% of individuals with COVID-19 may show no symptoms. Now, they don't say if these individuals recover in the same 14 days as those with symptoms do. Since no symptoms are shown, is the virus just sitting there and spreadable for an indeterminate period of time (is the body even fighting it)? That could be seen as a risk to fully containing the situation. So, the thinking goes that in order to really reign this in, globally, you'd have to test everyone and they would either be marked as immune (already infected and recovered) or be required to get vaccinated. What would it mean for someone to not be immune and not wanting to get the vaccine? Could they be restricted in the daily activities they would normally perform (buy and sell)?

I say this is interesting because that seems to be the direction this COVID-19 situation is heading - globally eradicating this virus. But if it does in fact go that way and decisions are made about restricting activities of individuals who don't comply, then it would sort of take the uniqueness out of Revelation 13. By that I mean, Revelation 13, in describing that mark, seems to identify it as something unique that has never been done before and is sort of a calling card to those who are paying attention. Restricting people's ability, on a global scale, to buy or sell.

And how strange it is how this whole quantum-dot technology is progressing. And most of the articles I'm seeing about vaccine developments seem to be proponents of this method. What happened to the old needle jab?

Here's an example: In an article published December 19, 2019, Kevin McHugh, an assistant professor of bioengineering when describing this Quantum-dot tattoo said, "they deliver the vaccine and leave the pattern of tags just under the skin, where they become something like a bar-code tattoo... Their near-infrared dye is invisible, but the pattern they set can be read and interpreted by a customized smartphone." It's a "two-year project" and "the 4-nanometer dots should be readable for at least five years." The project is funded by the Gates Foundation.

So 2 years to get it ready and then readible for 5 years? So roughly 7 years total? Maybe there'll be "an app for that" for every smartphone and everyone will work together to enforce it. To be clear, I'm not saying we're in the "seven years" just that we appear to be very near.

This is all speculation of course. So maybe COVID-19 isn't it, or maybe it is plus something else yet future, but it's certainly being used to propel things forward.

Andy C

I wholeheartedly agree that taking the mark will be a conscious decision. It will not be administered and, by correlation, received without knowledge and acceptance.

That said, the COVID-19 situation as it's presently unfolding is "interesting."

There has been a growing narrative about the asymptomatic carriers - those who have the virus but show no outward symptoms. One estimation recently showed 25-50% of individuals with COVID-19 may show no symptoms. Now, they don't say if these individuals recover in the same 14 days as those with symptoms do. Since no symptoms are shown, is the virus just sitting there and spreadable for an indeterminate period of time (is the body even fighting it)? That could be seen as a risk to fully containing the situation. So, the thinking goes that in order to really reign this in, globally, you'd have to test everyone and they would either be marked as immune (already infected and recovered) or be required to get vaccinated. What would it mean for someone to not be immune and not wanting to get the vaccine? Could they be restricted in the daily activities they would normally perform (buy and sell)?

I say this is interesting because that seems to be the direction this COVID-19 situation is heading - globally eradicating this virus. But if it does in fact go that way and decisions are made about restricting activities of individuals who don't comply, then it would sort of take the uniqueness out of Revelation 13. By that I mean, Revelation 13, in describing that mark, seems to identify it as something unique that has never been done before and is sort of a calling card to those who are paying attention. Restricting people's ability, on a global scale, to buy or sell.

And how strange it is how this whole quantum-dot technology is progressing. And most of the articles I'm seeing about vaccine developments seem to be proponents of this method. What happened to the old needle jab?

Here's an example: In an article published December 19, 2019, Kevin McHugh, an assistant professor of bioengineering when describing this Quantum-dot tattoo said, "they deliver the vaccine and leave the pattern of tags just under the skin, where they become something like a bar-code tattoo... Their near-infrared dye is invisible, but the pattern they set can be read and interpreted by a customized smartphone." It's a "two-year project" and "the 4-nanometer dots should be readable for at least five years." The project is funded by the Gates Foundation.

So 2 years to get it ready and then readible for 5 years? So roughly 7 years total? Maybe there'll be "an app for that" for every smartphone and everyone will work together to enforce it. To be clear, I'm not saying we're in the "seven years" just that we appear to be very near.

This is all speculation of course. So maybe COVID-19 isn't it, or maybe it is plus something else yet future, but it's certainly being used to propel things forward.
Interesting post, and who really knows what system, if any will be used to track Covid 19 patients. One thing we do know for sure, this will have nothing to do with the future MOB. That will happen mid point in the trib.

lamborgini

Good question. For adults, I cant think of any current vaccination that is legally mandated, but who knows with this new virus. I get a yearly flu shot, and I probably would not hesitate to get a new one, but thats me. I have never had any problems with the flu shot, and have only had the flu once, decades ago when I was a kid.

I don't see the tie in with the AC.
California - they are mandated for kids.

New York - just took away rights last year (for kids)

There's a few other states. Mandates are real and people don't realize what a slippery slope this is. Because once things are mandated, choice goes away, but, anything deemed needed/added - will be required as well.

endofdays

I would never take this vaccine Bill Gates is pushing...no way.
Guys are you aware Bill Gates had a pandemic simulation in October almost exactly whats going on now. Please look up Event 201. You can watch the whole thing online. They did it in plain sight. They planned it.

Bill Gates is not my Doctor Billy Gates isn't a doctor....he never finished college.

Waitn4Him

From what I heard Gates says we should be in a national lock down like other countries. He is evil for sure but If Trump wants to do that he best get going cause by May I do not want to be inside any longer. 6 weeks is long enough. Funny how that event 201 happened in October and the following month a pandemic in China. No coincidence this was a planned pandemic by China and even though I like Trump I now see China was not too happy with him . You do not mess with China. Funny how impeachment was in January while China was having their pandemic and we were allowing China to travel here . I wonder if old Gates has the vaccine now and is waiting to introduce it . But my Pastor says many are being saved by Christ in China through all of this . So this is the only good thing happening according to the missionaries in China we know of.

Rogar

Based on the text book example of the Problem-Reaction-Solution (Hegelian Dialectic) pattern I see being replayed throughout this pandemic...
Those in power will use any crisis - real or inflated - to gain more power. They will continue to catasrophize the problem to that end, and force the people into a predetermined "solution" or "solutions":
1. A certain percentage will demand to have the vaccination out of fear.
2. A certain percentage will take the vaccination out of a sense responsiblity.
3. A certain percentage will accept the vaccination out of peer pressure or guilt.
4. Those that don't want to be injected with chemicals of unknown origin or effectiveness will be socially shamed and/or doxed.
5. Those who still refuse will be forced, in the name of an emergency, to comply or they will lose their rights/freedoms.