Coronavirus Vaccine-Will we be forced to get it?

Andy C

I was just thinking when the vaccine is ready and available, will the entire world be required to get it. Forced? A prelude to the AC?
Good question. For adults, I cant think of any current vaccination that is legally mandated, but who knows with this new virus. I get a yearly flu shot, and I probably would not hesitate to get a new one, but thats me. I have never had any problems with the flu shot, and have only had the flu once, decades ago when I was a kid.

I don't see the tie in with the AC.

Andy C

Just a new experience preparing for the mark, the entire world forced to have something put in their body. And what happens if you refuse.
Got it. Glad we wont be here to see what the Mark will be.

I want to say the new covid 19 vaccination(if there is one) will not be forced, but with the worldwide panic now, it could well be. As for punishment for not receiving the vacination, your guess is as good as mine. But whatever the punishment is, it certainly wont be as bad for those in the tribulation who do take the MOB.

LiCaMi

Got it. Glad we wont be here to see what the Mark will be.

I want to say the new covid 19 vaccination(if there is one) will not be forced, but with the worldwide panic now, it could well be. As for punishment for not receiving the vacination, your guess is as good as mine. But whatever the punishment is, it certainly wont be as bad for those in the tribulation who do take the MOB.
True. Forcing us to take the anti cov-19 without worshipping purpose is not bad as being forced to pick between beheaded or worship false beast. However who knows what they engineer in that shot can manipulate our body, basically a to z guessing game, and screw with us. Can't think of a scripture that already warned us that this could happen before great tribulation. Not this scripture:
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
Mark 13:22 KJV

Lovin Jesus

Good question. For adults, I cant think of any current vaccination that is legally mandated, but who knows with this new virus. I get a yearly flu shot, and I probably would not hesitate to get a new one, but thats me. I have never had any problems with the flu shot, and have only had the flu once, decades ago when I was a kid.

I don't see the tie in with the AC.
Just a thought, IF a Democrat takes the election who knows what they are capable of

Lovin Jesus

I remembered under Obama we were forced to paid in taxes if no health insurance. By God's grace that was removed under Trump. If, indeed, any demon-clown elect take over the helm of this country...
Indeed. As for us in California Governor Newsom not only has taxpayers pay for free healthcare for undocumented immigrants, CA U.S residents have to pay for health insurance or pay fines. Sounds fair huh?

kathymendel

If they force a vaccination on people for this, there is a possibility it could contain something that would cause the elderly more problems or death............. not saying it will happen, but it certainly COULD happen. It would be a good way to reduce the population in a major demographic who no longer pay high taxes or contribute to the economy as much as the young, and who tax the medial system. If one would refuse, they could withhold Medicare, medial treatment, even their social security checks............... As I have said so many times before, nothing would surprise me now.............

LiCaMi

Here in Australia, they've made it law now that if you purposefully disobey self quarantine and go to work or any place in public whilst you have the corona virus you pay a $13,000 fine and get thrown in prison for 6 MONTHS!!!
Wow. My company has not yet close down due to corona virus but if they do I already wonder how I am going to survive without paycheck. My situation with debts and financial with loans: I am beyond screwed.

Amethyst

Angie ... †
Here in Australia, they've made it law now that if you purposefully disobey self quarantine and go to work or any place in public whilst you have the corona virus you pay a $13,000 fine and get thrown in prison for 6 MONTHS!!!
Wow thats terrifying, especially if you need to get to a friend or relative who has called you in dire health concerns.

dreamermind

I think we are some of the “lucky” ones through all this. We know God. We know how he works. We may fear a small amount, but our faith holds us together. Imagine not knowing God or having faith in your job or money, all the worldly things. Those people are scared and will fall apart in the unknown. :pray for all unbelievers.

athenasius

I was just thinking when the vaccine is ready and available, will the entire world be required to get it. Forced? A prelude to the AC?
I’m going to say no, there will be lineups for the vaccine and it might be rationed at first causing demand.

Because of the rush to market the side effects will be found out by the first who get the vaccine. The law of unintended side effects.