Coronavirus update

FaithnHope

Loved and changed by Jesus.
“The name of coronavirus comes from its shape, which resembles a crown or solar corona when imaged using an electron microscope.” I thought this was pretty interesting.

Personally, I think it was released either by plan or accident by the lab not far from the market. Everyone (in the media) is scrambling to cover-up the obvious answer. Heaven forbid we blame the Chinese government and who knows who else is behind that lab.

I saw a video last week (?) that had Bill Gates talking about this very virus 2 months ago. I don’t believe in coincidences. He’s big into population control. I think he should be the first to volunteer to go if he’s so worried. :idunno

Hidden

Yes, a chinese couple died of the virus. The woman was 38 years old and her companion was 44 years old.

I'm really disappointed that our president didn't announce the ban sooner. This is what happens when you have a president that hates the West so much he'd do Beijing's bidding and kowtow to Russia. Philippine politics is like being stuck between a rock and a hard place, and there's not much wiggle room because the two parties are to the left of the spectrum.

Please pray the virus doesn't spread further. We don't have the right facilities to cope with it.

Last edited:

FaithnHope

Yes, a chinese couple died of the virus. The woman was 38 years old and her companion was 44 years old.

I'm really disappointed that our president didn't announce the ban sooner. This is what happens when you have a president that hates the West so much he'd do Beijing's bidding and kowtow to Russia. Philippine politics is like being stuck between a rock and a hard place, and there's not much wiggle room because the two parties are to the left of the spectrum.

Please pray the virus doesn't spread further. We don't have the right facilities to cope with it.
Praying for you all, Hidden. :hug

You’re welcome, @Jamielynn. There are lots more out there and videos if you do a google search. Gates is big into vaccinations. He either did or tried to (I forget which) sterilize women in Africa using ordinary vaccines as the bribes/pathway. They really value their children there and were outraged over the whole ordeal. He is evil - both him and his wife are into population control globally. I wonder if he has any interest/ownership in that lab?

Romans10:9

The Gate’s daughter is also a biology major and graduated from Stanford. She is going to medical school. I also heard the video about the Gates speaking about this virus a couple of months ago. I believe they were running simulations on how it would impact the population.

Lovin Jesus

So sad and in humane what is being reported from China's communist government. So they have decided to not help anyone living in most affected cities with the virus but to let them die, effecting millions of lives. All for the sake of saving their economy and manufacturing system they want to focus on saving cities that bring them profit. Love of money over lives of human beings, dispicable.

athenasius

Praying for an end to this!

athenasius

This thing about Gates’ prior knowledge of this pandemic was brought up on the other big thread. I answered in there but going to answer in here too if it helps.

That’s actually been predictable (this pandemic) since well before SARS. It was a theory that basically was confirmed by the SARS outbreak.

If you go look at my first posts on this (I launched a thread before the big one even) I think I mentioned the problems with the type of live markets that have been known & worried about by epidemiologists for decades.

Epidemiologists have been predicting this exact thing for many years now that the 2 major sources of any future pandemic would either be out of Africa (Ebola or similar)

OR China’s live animal food markets that sell civet cats along with pigs and ducks.

The reason is because the liver and immune systems of pigs, ducks and ESPECIALLY CIVET CATS are almost tailor made for VIRUSES to exchange their RNA (their form of DNA).

Who knew viruses have their version of sex? Or that pigs, ducks and humans plus a civet cat or two make for the virus equivalent of a real romantic encounter!

China talks big about shutting down the markets and outlawing civet cats for food but it’s cultural and it doesn’t happen.

The next biggest challenge is the Chinese habit of living in close quarters with their pigs and ducks.

Again incredibly great method of getting new strains of the flu or the common Coronavirus- the common cold.

This was SO PREDICTABLE that anyone with an interest in epidemiology was aware of it.

You honestly don’t need a virus research lab with sketchy containment protocols (which the scientific community has been warning about) to create the perfect storm of an outbreak.

HOWEVER I'm not saying that Gates is innocent of wanting to reduce the population because he’s said as much.

just saying I don’t think his prior knowledge of the potential for a future pandemic arising like this is significant because anyone with an interest knew it was coming.

athenasius

Apparently, it’s a virus that may have crossed with HIV and they are using HIV meds to treat it. I wish I could share the video. Boston and NYC may have cases now.
Anti viral drugs including the ones used in HIV would be used to see if they help.

This one also has stuff that it shares with SARS— because viruses do have similar patterns in their RNA that sometimes mean they are susceptible to similar anti viral drugs.

I’m pretty sure the researchers are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at this to find something that they can use to treat it.

Again I am not saying that this couldn’t be engineered — because it really could be—-but I am saying that viruses are pretty good at self modifying their genes and there’s common elements amongst the RNA.

FaithnHope

Anti viral drugs including the ones used in HIV would be used to see if they help.

This one also has stuff that it shares with SARS— because viruses do have similar patterns in their RNA that sometimes mean they are susceptible to similar anti viral drugs.

I’m pretty sure the researchers are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at this to find something that they can use to treat it.

Again I am not saying that this couldn’t be engineered but I am saying that viruses are pretty good at self modifying their genes and there’s common elements amongst the RNA.
How much you know blows me away! I always appreciate your insight. :hug Do you work in the medical field?