Conclusive proof that electric cars are the answer!

kathymendel

Good one, Footsteps!

I'm wondering how these electric car demands are going to work:

The cars cost way more than gas powered cars..........
The replacement batteries are going to cost almost as much as a new car......
How will the electric grids be able to sustain all the normal usage PLUS all those cars being plugged in at night while drivers sleep?
In California we have rolling blackouts quite often...........without much power going to cars.........
It's not going to be fun to have our power sources depleted daily.
And, if Russia, China or North Korea or Iran decide to attack our power grid...........then what????
Our nation comes to an instant stand-still.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Good one, Footsteps!

I'm wondering how these electric car demands are going to work:

The cars cost way more than gas powered cars..........
The replacement batteries are going to cost almost as much as a new car......
How will the electric grids be able to sustain all the normal usage PLUS all those cars being plugged in at night while drivers sleep?
In California we have rolling blackouts quite often...........without much power going to cars.........
It's not going to be fun to have our power sources depleted daily.
And, if Russia, China or North Korea or Iran decide to attack our power grid...........then what????
Our nation comes to an instant stand-still.

Bicycles, Rollerblades, skateboards . . .

. . . and unicycles!

Horses and mules and camels, oh my!

Endangered

Electric cars run on coal fired electric plants. The coal fired plant is needed to charge the batteries. My car runs on gas which burns a lot cleaner than coal. So if I listened to liberal wackos I would turn off my gas engine, which runs clean, and crank up my electric car which runs on coal.
Anytime this.makes sense to you please explain this to me.

Carl

Coal plant chemistry is simple. C + 2 O -> CO2
Now there is technology to put the CO2 into storage. If it is in storage it won't be harming the global environment. I confess that I don't recall much info about storage.