Computer Typing Problem

ShilohRose

Does anyone know why my cursor lags and hesitates and falls way behind when I am typing private messages or posting on a thread here on Rapture Forums? It doesn't happen at any other site. I'm beginning to think my computer is being perverse. :comp:

I shut down my computer and rebooted, and it seems to be fine now. Whew!

tjplaw

Here for the duration.
You may need to increase your browsers cache. Do a search for the browser you use. You may also need more computer RAM.

pixelpusher

That just what happens when the NSA spyware app kicks in. :willy:

I get the slow mouse and lagging typing sometimes too, reboot usually does the trick.

Jan51

I have experienced a different type of typing problem from time to time. It only happens when typing in Facebook chat box or when typing into an internet search box or the address bar. The letters come up in the wrong place--not to the right of the previous letter I typed, but to the left, so that the word is backwards. If I backspace or delete and start over, it usually then types correctly on the next try.

Anyone had this happen, or know why?

Geri7

Does anyone know why my cursor lags and hesitates and falls way behind when I am typing private messages or posting on a thread here on Rapture Forums? It doesn't happen at any other site. I'm beginning to think my computer is being perverse. :comp:

I shut down my computer and rebooted, and it seems to be fine now. Whew!
ShilohRose,

I'm actually having the same issues as you. :(( I kept scanning my spyware program for viruses but everything is fine, only the normal cookies show up and I just delete them. I just found out this morning the problem is on the RaptureForum side. They are working on the issues, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

tjplaw

Here for the duration.
It wouldn't hurt to buy more ram for your system. Also, you may have other programs running in the background.