Commie Pope Says Taxation is important Tool for “Wealth Redistribution”

Lovin Jesus

Last April Pope Francis held mass at a nearby church of the Holy Spirit in Sassia in the center of Rome.

During his homily, Red Francis told his flock that “sharing ownership is not communism but is pure Christianity.”

Pope Francis left the Vatican this morning to celebrate Mass in the nearby church of the Holy Spirit in Sassia in the center of Rome where a group of prisoners and inmates were also present at the celebration as well as some so-called ”refugees” from the Middle East. So this was the ideal stage for a Communist/Globalist stunt by the Communist Pope.

During the Mass Pope Francis commented on Acts 4:32 that says: “All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had.”

Read more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...axation-important-tool-wealth-redistribution/

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Eclesiastes 5:18-20

18 I have seen personally what is the only beneficial and appropriate course of action for people
to eat and drink, and find enjoyment in all their hard work on earth
during the few days of their life that God has given them,
for this is their reward.
19 To every man whom God has given wealth and possessions,
he has also given him the ability
to eat from them, to receive his reward, and to find enjoyment in his toil;
these things are the gift of God.
20 For he does not think much about the fleeting days of his life
because God keeps him preoccupied with the joy he derives from his activity.

Isaiah 65:21-23

21 They will build houses and dwell in them;
they will plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
22 No longer will they build houses and others live in them,
or plant and others eat.
For as the days of a tree,
so will be the days of my people;
my chosen ones will long enjoy
the work of their hands.
23 They will not labor in vain,
nor will they bear children doomed to misfortune;
for they will be a people blessed by the Lord,

DWB

Acts 4:32 that says: “All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had.”

The Apostles tried communism believing The Lord would return quickly (like maybe the next year). Like every other time any form of communism has been tried it has failed, why? Like the old saying, "eventually you run out of other people's money". In the end they were dependent on the charity of others like Paul for their wellbeing.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
My thought exactly. All these liberal do-gooders that want wealth redistribution....let them sell all and give to the poor. Let the masses go live in their mansions.
Makes me sick.
They want wealth distribution, but just not their own wealth. The liberals are real good at spending other people's money. But they won't give away any of theirs unless it suits their desires. :doh

Wings Like Eagles

My thought exactly. All these liberal do-gooders that want wealth redistribution....let them sell all and give to the poor. Let the masses go live in their mansions.
Makes me sick.
Yes--all they want to do is impoverish the middle class so that the globalists can make slaves of all outside their little plutocratic enclaves. What total hypocrites they are!

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
What their version of wealth redistribution is is taking from the middle class and the poor and giving to the destitute.

Via "govmint" efficiency which somehow always manages to waste several dollars/pounds/etc. for every one that goes towards the objective.