CNN Admits Biden Has Told Several Lies While Campaigning For Dems

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
While campaigning for Democrats in key states ahead of Tuesday’s midterm elections, President Joe Biden has been caught red-handed lying about several things.

According to CNN, Biden has made several “false or misleading statements,” all while attacking Republicans.

The first lie Biden was fact-checked on, was his claim that former President Trump’s 2017 tax cuts only benefited the top one percent. However, not only did the top one percent benefit from the tax break, but middle class Americans also received a significant break from Trump’s legislation.

Biden also claimed that on his watch “for the first time in 10 years, seniors are getting an increase in their Social Security checks.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/sarah...eral-lies-while-campaigning-for-dems-n2615542

Some may not be aware that last year Warner Brothers was spun off from AT&T to Discovery, essentially creating Warner Brothers Discovery. CNN is a part of that conglomerate. After the spin-off a lot of libertards lost their jobs and it at least appears that CNN might try to actually start reporting real news again. I guess time will tell. I don't have any exposure to CNN broadcasts... has anyone noticed a change in that lame stream news site?

NewWine2020

While campaigning for Democrats in key states ahead of Tuesday’s midterm elections, President Joe Biden has been caught red-handed lying about several things.

According to CNN, Biden has made several “false or misleading statements,” all while attacking Republicans.

The first lie Biden was fact-checked on, was his claim that former President Trump’s 2017 tax cuts only benefited the top one percent. However, not only did the top one percent benefit from the tax break, but middle class Americans also received a significant break from Trump’s legislation.

Biden also claimed that on his watch “for the first time in 10 years, seniors are getting an increase in their Social Security checks.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/sarah...eral-lies-while-campaigning-for-dems-n2615542

Some may not be aware that last year Warner Brothers was spun off from AT&T to Discovery, essentially creating Warner Brothers Discovery. CNN is a part of that conglomerate. After the spin-off a lot of libertards lost their jobs and it at least appears that CNN might try to actually start reporting real news again. I guess time will tell. I don't have any exposure to CNN broadcasts... has anyone noticed a change in that lame stream news site?

I will very occasionally look at the headlines on CNN.com…it does seem like Biden is no longer a ”protected person” but I think it’s more the powers that are behind him have seen he is a massive liability and are paving the way for the public to accept him suddenly abdicating his position due to “health reasons.”

IMHO, it’s ONLY because of the laughing hyena (Kamala) who will take over for him if that happens that it has not happened already (if that makes sense).

Back