Climate Change

Carl

Well last night I saw part of a program that documented some of my thoughts on climate change. This also went along with some of the postings that Barry Setterfield has done on the start of all things.

The Nova program that I saw part of was focused on the large sink holes in Siberia and the creation of lakes in northern Alaska. The reason that I mentioned Barry Setterfield is that he has some really good information on the start of the earth and the calamities that have happened to it since Adam's sin. And how the calamities are covered are covered in the books of the Bible.

I turned the program on while they were investigating the large sinkholes in Siberia. The conclusion was that the permafrost was melting. And as the melting happened large quantities of methane gas were being released. The scientists have surmised that there are two layers of methane below the crust of the earth and the quantities are massive. The nearest layer is just below the permafrost line and has been held by the permafrost. With the permafrost thawing the Methane is being released into the atmosphere.

In Alaska there are not the sink holes but instead surface water is accumulating as shallow lakes with the methane bubbling up through the water. When scientists investigated one of the bubble sites they found that although the lake was only a few feet deep where the bubbles were coming up the depth was over 60 feet that they could measure. Again large quantities of methane were being released.

The investigation in Alaska also noted that as the permafrost was thawing the ground was settling. Then the talk was about how much the climate change people were missing by not including the methane gas being released in the arctic. Then they talked about the deeper layer of methane below the earth's crust. This one is estimated to be larger than the Arctic one that was investigated. This layer is released by earthquakes and meteor strikes that puncture the earth's crust.

The nearest methane layer is being slowly as the earth warms.

Carl

Yes there seems to be some warming. How much? That is the question since the globalists have been doctoring the reports. Interesting note: Methane is a more potent warming gas than CO2! Fire?? Yes a lightning bolt could set a methane leak on fire.

Jaybird

Well last night I saw part of a program that documented some of my thoughts on climate change. This also went along with some of the postings that Barry Setterfield has done on the start of all things.

The Nova program that I saw part of was focused on the large sink holes in Siberia and the creation of lakes in northern Alaska. The reason that I mentioned Barry Setterfield is that he has some really good information on the start of the earth and the calamities that have happened to it since Adam's sin. And how the calamities are covered are covered in the books of the Bible.

I turned the program on while they were investigating the large sinkholes in Siberia. The conclusion was that the permafrost was melting. And as the melting happened large quantities of methane gas were being released. The scientists have surmised that there are two layers of methane below the crust of the earth and the quantities are massive. The nearest layer is just below the permafrost line and has been held by the permafrost. With the permafrost thawing the Methane is being released into the atmosphere.

In Alaska there are not the sink holes but instead surface water is accumulating as shallow lakes with the methane bubbling up through the water. When scientists investigated one of the bubble sites they found that although the lake was only a few feet deep where the bubbles were coming up the depth was over 60 feet that they could measure. Again large quantities of methane were being released.

The investigation in Alaska also noted that as the permafrost was thawing the ground was settling. Then the talk was about how much the climate change people were missing by not including the methane gas being released in the arctic. Then they talked about the deeper layer of methane below the earth's crust. This one is estimated to be larger than the Arctic one that was investigated. This layer is released by earthquakes and meteor strikes that puncture the earth's crust.

The nearest methane layer is being slowly as the earth warms.
The release of methane gas trapped in the earth's crust was the topic of a show I saw recently trying to explain the Bermuda Triangle. Huge deposits of methane gas lie under the ocean floor and get released by undersea volcanos and cracks in the earth's surface. When the gas gets released from the earth through the water if a plane is flying overhead the methane is so concentrated that it can disable the navigational and electrical systems. They also showed an oil rig that blew up from an undersea methane gas leak. Small leaks of the gas leave traces on the ocean floor and they were investigating areas where the methane traces were located as potential locations for an even larger explosion of gas. Very interesting show for sure.

Carl

Jaybird was what you saw a Nova program? It might have been the part of the show that I missed.
Tall Timbers two years does not make a trend.
I was going to post some of the stuff that Barry Setterfield has on his site, but I cut the thread short because it stopped working very well. Anyway Setterfield puts the disasters in the Bible books that they happened in time wise. So we have the Flood in Noah's time. The flood did not produce any fossils because the flood was so violent with the release of water from the deep and from above. The splitting of the continents during the time of Babel.The next disaster was the asteroid strikes that almost destroyed life on earth. This was covered in the book of Job and this was where the fossils came from as well as all the layers that geologist give millions of years to. But if we believe the Bible it all happened in the 7 or 8 thousand years since Creation. Setterfield is the scientist that says the speed of light has slowed down since Creation.

Jaybird

Jaybird was what you saw a Nova program? It might have been the part of the show that I missed.
I was going to post some of the stuff that Barry Setterfield has on his site, but I cut the thread short because it stopped working very well. Anyway Setterfield puts the disasters in the Bible books that they happened in time wise. So we have the Flood in Noah's time. The flood did not produce any fossils because the flood was so violent with the release of water from the deep and from above. The splitting of the continents during the time of Babel.The next disaster was the asteroid strikes that almost destroyed life on earth. This was covered in the book of Job and this was where the fossils came from as well as all the layers that geologist give millions of years to. But if we believe the Bible it all happened in the 7 or 8 thousand years since Creation. Setterfield is the scientist that says the speed of light has slowed down since Creation.
I was traveling on business so it was likely Nova or one of the other science based shows like National Geographic. I don't have cable at home and when I travel I like to watch the science shows. The History channel used to be my favorite channel when they actually broadcast actual history shows, but now they show junk like Pawn Stars and gave up the history. Why they keep their name is a puzzling to me.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven

That was just info from that article. Alaska, I believe has been cooling for around a decade now. Tends to run in approx 15-20 year cycles in recent decades... cooling, warming... it's the way God made this ecosystem we live in. Climate isn't stable nor has it ever been and there is nothing man can do to change it one way or the other.

Jaybird

That was just info from that article. Alaska, I believe has been cooling for around a decade now. Tends to run in approx 15-20 year cycles in recent decades... cooling, warming... it's the way God made this ecosystem we live in. Climate isn't stable nor has it ever been and there is nothing man can do to change it one way or the other.
This is why they changed the definition to climate CHANGE! Now you can define it any way you want without facts. The facts on global warming showed it to be false, but you are correct in that the climate has never been nor will ever be stable.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Climate fluctuations, not change.

Various cycles.

When I was a kid, we knew about and personally experienced the 22 year water level cycle in the Great Lakes and the effects on the shores, water depth, drop-off line, rocks, moss (algae), currents, and water temperature (swimming, sailing, etc.).

Greenhouse gases have a lot more to do with climate/environment than various fluctuations in temperature, anyway (excluding water currents and associated atmospheric processes).

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, as greenhouse gases increase, plant growth increases, which increases CO2 inspiration to increase O2.

God has a wonderful way of balancing stuff out :smile

31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.
Genesis 1:31, KJV

:thankyou JESUS!!! :thankyou

Back