Climate alarmist sets himself on fire

DWB

https://www.al.com/news/2022/04/cli...html?msclkid=c810ec80c5a211ec9307bd52711ae55a

"On April 23, Kritee Kanko, a Zen Buddhist priest who described herself as Bruce’s friend, shared an emotional post on her public Twitter account saying his self-immolation was “not suicide” but “a deeply fearless act of compassion to bring attention to climate crisis.”

I learned a word/phrase today, "self-immolation" also means suicide by setting oneself on fire for a cause. How brainwashed must that poor man have been to do that? That's real dedication to your cause (no joke intended). With no real, factual, unadjusted by man (raw) data showing danger, he was positive in his beliefs. His blood is on Al Gore's and John Kerry's hands for their deception.

I wonder which climate damaging fossil fuel he used to set himself on fire.

Matt 24: v4 ..."Take heed that no man deceive you".

Epieikes

"They have built the high places of Baal to burn their children in the fire as offerings to Baal—something I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind..."
Jeremiah 19:5

Lots of things people do...playing with fire...that never even entered His mind.

The above verse is not funny...but I am forever grateful for the last part of the verse that shines a MIGHTY light on the "ridiculousness." Leaning to our own understanding on steroids.

You know what many of my Tennessee kin and friends used to tell their kids? (If you) "Play in the fire, (you'll) PEE IN THE BED!" Some earth worshiper could have used that mountain wisdom...

MapleLeaf

I saw parts of the video on Steven Crowder but they cut away from the more upsetting visuals and left the audio. The man's screams were atrocious. The bloggers were being a bit flippant about it but they made the point, 'what did he think setting himself on fire would feel like?'. It's rather sad.