Church

Betty

Since we moved two years ago, we have been struggling to find a Church home. I found one Church that I loved but the Pastor decided to turn the Church into Unitarian Church. Since then I have bounced from Church to Church. I found one recently that I like, but the Pastor makes me uncomfortable with his views. I love his wife, she is sweet, but both of them believe if you are not healed, you have a faith problem. They believe God’s wants everybody on earth healed and if you are not healed, you are at fault. With all my health issues, this hurts me. He is starting a new healing series soon and I do not if I can sit and listen for weeks, hearing how it is my fault that I haven’t been healed. Yet the idea of finding a new Church is daunting. What should I do?
Betty

RonJohnSilver

the Pastor decided to turn the Church into Unitarian Church. Maybe it's just me but changing a legitimate Bible believing church into a Unitarian church seems like quite a leap. Unitarian churches are not known for their sound theology. Your avatar says you live in Conroe, Tx, about 2 hours from me, so if you're still in Conroe, there should be several Baptist churches around. Not all are good, I know, but, on the whole, you're unlikely to get heretical doctrine there.