Christmas Movies!

Annie

The Time Is Getting Close :)
Watched a Walton Christmas the other night, more of a tv episode than a movie. Put Homecoming on reserve at the library which I believe is the movie or tv episode (a precursor to the Waltons television series if I remember right) about the first Walton Christmas when the children were just little and Patricia Neal was the mother. A simpler time for sure, a country Christmas :)

DMac

I put it on reserve at our local library, the synopsis looks good :hat
I never thought of getting movies from the library. It turns out they have movies and TV available for streaming. Went and got my card from the new library that just opened less than five minutes from me. It worked already because Hulu went down at dinner time. Was able to pop onto Hoopla and catch a show for dinner. Always good to find other outlets for us cord cutters.

Bron

Standing on the Promises of God!
I never thought of getting movies from the library. It turns out they have movies and TV available for streaming. Went and got my card from the new library that just opened less than five minutes from me. It worked already because Hulu went down at dinner time. Was able to pop onto Hoopla and catch a show for dinner. Always good to find other outlets for us cord cutters.
The library is great for movies :nod
We borrow movies all the time. They have tons! Lol!