Christmas Movies!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!

bap

I've heard the Hallmark Christmas movies are pretty good. I've yet to see any of them though. Maybe I'll get all crazy this week and watch one.
Have been overdosing on these!!!

&

Oh, Yes...
Christmas Carols!!!

Just Thrill My Soul!!

O Come All Ye Faithful
The First Noel
Silent Night
Joy to the World
O Holy Night
O Little Town of Bethlehem
Away in a Manger
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
Angels We Have Heard on High

Last edited:

bap

I love the Hallmark Christmas movie, hopefully dh is recording them but we haven't watched any as yet. Have been watching some of the old Gunsmoke movies that were on recently.
Sounds like my husband. We have a beautiful Sony Bravia TV & we watch black & white old westerns & Turner movies. I have 2 fight 4 my Christmas movie fix.

Each year, I try to watch The Little Drummer Boy (I love the Bob Seger version of the song, btw!), as well as the ones about Santa, Frosty and Rudolph (SFM Holiday Network, remember them?).

And for some odd reason, Toby and the Koala (The Little Convict outside the US), which has absolutely nothing to do with Christmas!

kathymendel

You know, I really feel sorry for the Jewish people here in America in the month of December each year.
What in the heck do they get to watch on t.v.??? All that is on are Christmas movies!!!!! I guess they get fake news,
dumb and vile sitcoms, or nature documentaries................. doesn't seem quite fair.
Even I would like to have alternative viewing instead of sappy Hallmark movies 24/7........... they run back to back all day and night.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I like to watch "The Santa Clause" and the one where the Terminator guy spends the whole movie trying to find a toy doll for his boy and ends up being that figure in a parade. Sorry I couldn't remember the Terminator's name nor the name of the movie... wait, wait, it's coming into my old mind... could it be "Jingle all the Way"?

I usually watch those two each year. I guess I like comedies best because I like to laugh.

Bron

Standing on the Promises of God!
I like to watch "The Santa Clause" and the one where the Terminator guy spends the whole movie trying to find a toy doll for his boy and ends up being that figure in a parade. Sorry I couldn't remember the Terminator's name nor the name of the movie... wait, wait, it's coming into my old mind... could it be "Jingle all the Way"?

I usually watch those two each year. I guess I like comedies best because I like to laugh.
Arnold Schwarzenegger :ahaha

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!

You will have to watch Jingle All The Way 2 with Larry The Cable Guy. It is hilarious! It is free ready to watch. m4ufree.tv/watch-ct7-jingle-all-the-way-2-2014-movie-online-free-m4ufree.html

Last edited: