Christmas Movies!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
So I've never really paid much attention to How The Grinch Stole Christmas before (I'm not really a Dr Seuss fan), but my Grandson Max was in town a few weeks ago and we all went to the new one. The colors were amazing, btw. Anyways, am I correct in that the Grinch becomes Born Again at the end? I knew he came "good" all these years but only this time it made me cry seeing he actually accepted Christ into his heart...the God shaped hole. I loved it!! I enjoyed that they actually sang CHRISTmas songs too instead of coming up with some "holiday" songs. Just my humble opinion.
I didn't see the new one is it animated? I saw the one in 2000 with Jim Carrey as the Grinch. The Grinch did become a new person. I thought it was a cute movie.

Andy C

We have been watching Christmas movies on Hallmark Channel. The Christmas Train is real good, I'll Be Home For Christmas, and The Mistletoe Inn.
I guess as I slowly start aging, my viewing habits are changing and I watch too many Hallmark Christmas movies to admit. I like the simplicity of the movies, easy to follow, and very family oriented.

My wife walked in on me while watching one of these Hallmark movies, and asked me if I needed help in
finding my testosterone :thedog :banning:D

SonSeeker

I guess as I slowly start aging, my viewing habits are changing and I watch too many Hallmark Christmas movies to admit. I like the simplicity of the movies, easy to follow, and very family oriented.

My wife walked in on me while watching one of these Hallmark movies, and asked me if I needed help in
finding my testosterone :thedog :banning:D
Andy, we have to talk! First of all, the only reason I'm on this thread is because I saw that you had posted here from the Recent Posts column on the front page of RF. Yes, they are very family oriented. And yes, they are easy to follow, but only because they are all the same! Let's face it, the story line is totally predictable, the actors are pretty much all in their 20's and look like they never even had a zit! This time of year, it's hard to get away from them, and at this very minute, we are into the second one today, Kim has nodded off and it's only about 8:30! If she doesn't wake up pretty soon, I'm changing the channel to old Star Trek reruns.