Christmas flash mob. This brought tears to my eyes.

FaithInChrist

This is a year old, so I am not sure if it has been shared on here before or not. I did a general search and nothing came up. It is worth resharing if it has, it really touched me. Turn on your speakers and enjoy the beautiful singing.

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]Vnt7euRF5Pg[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

vmoon

Oh thank you, thank you for sharing. Tears streaming down my face. :crying: happy tears.

FaithInChrist

It's not the greatest, but it's the best I could do at the time.
That is beautiful Robert, I would hang that on my wall any day of the year. A perfect reminder of the gift we have in Jesus, and how many people were obedient to God, allowing this miracle to come forward.

LivnForChrist

Jesus Christ is Lord
Wow Robert, I must have missed that the first time you posted it.
God has blessed you. What talent. :nod

Thanks for posting the video Dianne (sp?) It brought tears to my eyes too.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
I still love this. What a wonderful testimony for Jesus Christ ... reminding all the shoppers of the true reason for the season.

ForgivenOne

Just now got to sit down and watch the video. Thank you for posting it. My youngest (she's 22) sat down to watch it with me; both of us wiping our eyes before it was halfway through. And Robert, what a wonderful painting. I, too, would have this hanging in my house. God has indeed blessed you.

IamPJ

Wow Robert! That's an awesome painting! That would make a great Christmas card. I would hang that in my house too!

History Detective

This is a year old, so I am not sure if it has been shared on here before or not. It is worth resharing if it has, it really touched me. Turn on your speakers and enjoy the beautiful singing.
FaithInChrist, thank you for posting this video--it has touched my heart too! How beautiful to hear the voices singing about our Lord, the truth of Christmas--and to see the expressions on the faces of those who are listening!

This reminds me of a Christmas tradition that, at least in my neck of the woods, is rarely seen these days--the tradition of caroling. I remember when I was a little one (a long, long time ago) how beautiful it was to hear a sound of singing outside, down the street, and to go with my family to the front door to open it to the sound and to watch the singers go from door to door, to have them stand before our door and sing to us. I am sad to say I've seen no carolers for many years now.

Perhaps it is easily overlooked, but music can truly move hearts, and to see people like the flash mob in the video you've posted who are singing to our Lord and about our Lord before those who may or may not yet know Him--in a place, no less, that commercializes the Holy Day--is such a beautiful witness. If any have the gift of voice, I encourage you to similar acts of witness--to use your talent in our Lord's name--and to bring back the custom of caroling.

Meg

We loved that video last year, in fact, Robert and I watched it over and over. Thrilled to have it again this year!

Thank you all for your compliments on Robert's painting. He really agonized over that one, he had some trouble with Mary's face and a lot of trouble with Baby Jesus. He poured himself into that painting until he finally had it to where he liked it. It actually looks better in person than it does online, its a little softer and more subtle in person. If we ask him nicely, maybe Robert will break down and post a link to his Christian art blog, his studies on the Apostles are really cool... :poke: