Christian Teacher Fired for Saying ‘Homosexuality is Invading the Church’

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
A Christian teacher has been fired from his post after claiming that “homosexuality is invading the church” on social media.

Father of five Dr Aaron Edwards was reportedly fired from his teaching position at a Methodist college in England after alleging that “homosexuality is invading the church” in a post he uploaded to social media.

Edwards is reportedly appealing the decision, arguing that the college’s position that he may have broken its social media policy does not take into account his right to freely express his religious beliefs.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-homosexuality-is-invading-the-church-report/

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Why is the world kowtowing to the homosexual agenda??
Or maybe this is another example of how much darkness hates the light??
The world seems to hate any Christian ideology and is intent on suppressing it.
Even so, the man is speaking truth but truth can no longer be tolerated.

In my mind, the world is turning more against God every day. Perhaps this WILL be the generation that feels His wrath.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!

In my mind, the world is turning more against God every day. Perhaps this WILL be the generation that feels His wrath.
It has really gotten bad when you can't speak truth. This man is right even churches are allowing this to happen when Gods :bible word clearing says it is an abomination. God destroyed Sodom & Gomorrah for this very reason so wicked. Christians are suppose to be agreeing with :lightbulb God not the :diablo. This world is doing away with our 1st amendment right Freedom Of Speech. They want it their way and don't want to hear anyone elses thoughts. If you don't agree with them, you are wrong.

kathymendel

Perhaps once the world is led by satan to persecute...........and, more importantly, not listen...........to the Christians who are trying to warn them,
the church will be taken away. Once there is no one who will listen and accept the Gospel, there will be no point for us even being here. I picture us collectively "shaking the dust off our sandals and leaving". (in the rapture) As we see laws trying to be passed to keep us from sharing God's Word, and we see persecution of Christians, mounting daily, it kind of behooves us to look at this possibility. Our departure could be soon.

NewWine2020

I used to wonder how so many "good" people could buy into the "great delusion"...it's so obvious now. Most people actively WANT it.

A world where "do what thou wilt" (and crush any intolerant folks who oppose you) is 100% exactly what the majority of mankind truly thinks it wants.

God help the world when the church disappears and the Holy spirit is no longer around to restrain evil.

NewWine2020

Perhaps once the world is led by satan to persecute...........and, more importantly, not listen...........to the Christians who are trying to warn them,
the church will be taken away. Once there is no one who will listen and accept the Gospel, there will be no point for us even being here. I picture us collectively "shaking the dust off our sandals and leaving". (in the rapture) As we see laws trying to be passed to keep us from sharing God's Word, and we see persecution of Christians, mounting daily, it kind of behooves us to look at this possibility. Our departure could be soon.

I truly think that the "alphabet people's" agenda is what will kick off hard core persecution of those Churches and Christians who refuse to bow down in the name of "tolerance." There are enough "woke" churches and weak pastors already for the media to make a believable case that those who do not tow the line are simply archaic, hateful hillbillies.

The homosexual and trans lobbies idea of 'acceptance" reminds me so much of George Orwell's 1984. They lied in the past about how they "just wanted to exist peacefully and not be persecuted."

Now that the Rainbow lobby has gained political; power and has the momentum of a steam roller on their side, having others "tolerate them" is not enough.

One has to confess (and truly believe in ones heart) that they (gays/trans) are superior and worthy of admiration (just like Big Brother in 1984.; it was not enough that they broke Winston's body, the party felt they had to break his mind to the point where he did not just SAY he loved Big Brother but actually believe it in his own heart condemning his own belief system in the process and betraying his former lover.

They aren't satisfied with our tolerance. They insist on our adoration.

It's sick how those who always scream the loudest about tolerance have none for others who disagree.

MyhopeisinHim

I truly think that the "alphabet people's" agenda is what will kick off hard core persecution of those Churches and Christians who refuse to bow down in the name of "tolerance." There are enough "woke" churches and weak pastors already for the media to make a believable case that those who do not tow the line are simply archaic, hateful hillbillies.

The homosexual and trans lobbies idea of 'acceptance" reminds me so much of George Orwell's 1984. They lied in the past about how they "just wanted to exist peacefully and not be persecuted."

Now that the Rainbow lobby has gained political; power and has the momentum of a steam roller on their side, having others "tolerate them" is not enough.

One has to confess (and truly believe in ones heart) that they (gays/trans) are superior and worthy of admiration (just like Big Brother in 1984.; it was not enough that they broke Winston's body, the party felt they had to break his mind to the point where he did not just SAY he loved Big Brother but actually believe it in his own heart condemning his own belief system in the process and betraying his former lover.

They aren't satisfied with our tolerance. They insist on our adoration.

It's sick how those who always scream the loudest about tolerance have none for others who disagree.
This is all so sad, but God, told us what the end times (today) would look like. My heart hurts for these deceived and deluded individuals who choose not to look toward their Creator rather they choose to look toward mankind's (worldly) influences!

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
The world is about done with the Church.
The Church is becoming a nuisance to the
people of the world.
Satan has infiltrated places of worship, nothing new there , but it has obviously increased over the years creating strife and discord .
Bringing the the ways of the world into the Church.
Trying to change the Church into the world.
Many believers are falling for the snare of the Devil due to this.
We are to be a witness to a lost and dying world, not be a participant in its downfall.
Surely this present world will burn one day .
Those in Christ should not love this world nor the things that are in this world that are contrary to The Word of God.

First John 15-16
Love not the world , neither the things that are
in the world. If any man love the world, the love
of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh ,
and the lust of the eyes , and the pride of life , is
not of the Father , but is of the world.

Dr. Aaron Edwards is right with his assessment , that homosexuality is invading the Church.
Look at the split within the Methodist church just recently.
Hmmm... gee, I wonder what that was over...

Alot of these churches will unfortunately enter into the Tribulation, mainly because of the deadly sin of pride.

Last edited:

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
First John 15-16
Love not the world , neither the things that are
in the world. If any man love the world, the love
of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh ,
and the lust of the eyes , and the pride of life , is
not of the Father , but is of the world.
@Tall Timbers what I am posting is off topic. It's a burden on my heart and I want to share. Not trying to hijack your thread.

The scripture that @ItIsFinished posted hit my soul. There is a lot of divorce going on amoung couples that have been married 25 plus years. (I was completely unaware of this). I will not touch on the reasons...what I am concerned about in this post, is the aftermath...

I am seeing almost no focus on Jesus for the *healing process*.
The current thought is all about self...love yourself, date yourself (seriously!!), pamper yourself, realize your worth, empower yourself, put yourself first...

I am not condoning nor condemning the divorce in this post. I just could not believe the amount of LOVERS OF SELF that is being promoted. I know that people can be very vulnerable after a divorce and do need healing and building up of self esteem. But it's almost as if the message to women is to worship themselves.

I know healing comes from Jesus Christ..as @Everlasting Life posted in another thread, by His stripes we are healed. (In the Israel section).

I guess this may tie into the OP, in that there is no room for Jesus in these women's lives. It really bothers me.
J---Jesus first
O--- other people
Y---yourself

Back