Chocolate Lovers Regret

Kem

Citizen
I did give up sweetened chocolate but have loved unsweet baking chocolate all my life and eat one or two pieces every day. The day just isn't complete without it. :lol: My fascination with the unsweet stuff started about age 5 or 6 when my mother was baking and I begged for a piece of chocolate. She insisted I wouldn't like it but she finally gave in. Being the stubborn little girl that I was, I insisted that it was good even though it tasted bad to me at the time. I did develop a taste for it though and have eaten it ever since. :lol:

Geri7

Oh man, I knew I shouldn't have read this . . . it's 1:53 a.m. and you got me craving chocolate right now, Allen and I don't have any candy bars in the house! :faint2:

araj54

Oh man, I knew I shouldn't have read this . . . it's 1:53 a.m. and you got me craving chocolate right now, Allen and I don't have any candy bars in the house! :faint2:
Oh no! Now I feel guilty cause I have a big bar of dark european chocolate unopened in my cupboard,
and 1/2 of one in my fridge. :elmogrin
I only eat one square at a time, maybe 3 times a week, so they last a long time.

iSong6:3

Oh no! Now I feel guilty cause I have a big bar of dark european chocolate unopened in my cupboard,
and 1/2 of one in my fridge. :elmogrin
I only eat one square at a time, maybe 3 times a week, so they last a long time.
Not any more... :hide Geri and I snuck in and *borrowed* it. We dainty things :angel are not responsible for our actions when we need chocolate! :pin :hehheh

Geri7

Araj54 quote: Oh no! Now I feel guilty cause I have a big bar of dark european chocolate unopened in my cupboard,and 1/2 of one in my fridge. I only eat one square at a time, maybe 3 times a week, so they last a long time.
Sorry Allen, but you STILL have me craving CHOCOLATE so . . . here is my loving mercury fishslap to you :fishslap

Not any more... :hide Geri and I snuck in and *borrowed* it. We dainty things :angel are not responsible for our actions when we need chocolate! :pin :hehheh
:water:

Last edited:

araj54

Sorry Allen, but you STILL have me craving CHOCOLATE so . . . here is my loving mercury fishslap to you :fishslap
One word of advice for you, my dear Sister, prepare.
Your failure to forsee a late night chocolate craving,
and not preparing for such event should not warrant
a fishslap for those that are prepared.

:whisper: There is no charge free advice. :hug

And iSong, no need to sneak in. Just knock. My door is always open for emergencies, especially when
I can help my Sisters from becoming delirious over the lack of chocolate. :lol: :hug

ReadyforSupper

HA! That wasn't just a fishlap, that was a MERCURY fishlap! Pick on her will ya...:hide

Geri7

And iSong, no need to sneak in. Just knock. My door is always open for emergencies, especially when
I can help my Sisters from becoming delirious over the lack of chocolate. :lol: :hug
I'm sorry Allen you're right, I shouldn't have given you that fish slap :hug . . . after all you have been so kind with giving out free advice - a few months ago it was how to get a fresh Wendy's hamburger and now I should concentrate on being a Chocolate prepper not just a staple stay alive only water and can goods prepper. :hehheh

Please forgive me for being delirious for the past 13 hours. :rolls

:whisper: I bought a few bags of halloween chocolate bars so I'm in a much better frame of mind. However, I'm a tinsey bit hyper from chocolate overload. :hyper: Just wondering, got any free advice for that?

araj54

:whisper: I bought a few bags of halloween chocolate bars so I'm in a much better frame of mind. However, I'm a tinsey bit hyper from chocolate overload. :hyper: Just wondering, got any free advice for that?
No, sorry. Self control comes only after experiencing the ill effects of overindulgence.
In other words, with suffering comes wisdom. That is if one is able to remember....... :willy: