China takes evil to extreme to make money

Betty

‘Unmatched Wickedness’: Tribunal Confirms Longstanding Allegations of Organ Harvesting by China
June 20, 2019
By Cathy He , Epoch Times

The Chinese regime is killing prisoners of conscience and carving out their organs for transplant, a panel of lawyers and experts have found after a yearlong investigation.

The independent people’s tribunal, in its final judgment (pdf) delivered in London on June 17, said there was clear evidence that forced organ harvesting has taken place in China for years “on a significant scale.”

While the Chinese regime has maintained from 2015 that organ transplants have come from voluntary donors, the tribunal said it concluded the practice is still taking place.

Pierce through the censorship and propaganda. Learn the truth about communist China. Download our iPhone app.

The panel said it was “certain” that the organs were sourced from imprisoned Falun Gong practitioners, noting that they were “probably the principal source.”

Falun Gong, a spiritual discipline consisting of meditative exercises and moral teachings based on truthfulness, compassion, and tolerance, has been brutally persecuted by the Chinese regime for the past two decades.

Thousands of adherents have been thrown into prisons, labor camps, and brainwashing centers, where many have been tortured in an effort to force them to renounce their faith.

more.....https://www.theepochtimes.com/unmat...na_2970592.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Last edited by a moderator:

athenasius

This is a well publicized example of China profiting by selling the bodies of their executed prisoners (some of whom are simply in prison as Christians, Muslims (the Uyghers) or political demonstrators).

This article in 2004 by the Guardian is about the man who plasticized corpses to turn them into public display for "educational reasons". https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/jan/23/arts.china

Finally the fears of those who worried that China was using their prisoners as a profitable source of corpses were realized. I remember the corpses going on a world wide tour to much acclaim.

For the record he also bought Russian corpses from Russian's who were executed by the State.

He is still doing this. There is a little more scrutiny, but not enough.

And China is now making money selling parts as well. I know there is a black market in organs in India and other places, where people are being killed for their organs so that rich unscrupulous people can live. China has just cashed in on the trade.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I've never trusted the organ transplant system enough to become an organ donor, and I wouldn't let my kids become donors while they were my dependents, either. I've never been comfortable with the whole idea of transplanting body parts from one to another. I know that many lives have been lengthened as a result, but to date I've never wanted to be a part of it. I have been on the marrow donor list for decades, but have never been called.

dave-o

This has been reported since the 1990's! I remember first hearing of it on good ole AM Talk Radio. It was reported (read rumor) that the ChiComs literally wouldn't spend one penny more than absolutely necessary on the harvesting, meaning that most prisoners were awake and given just enough anesthetic to keep them still enough to remove the organ(s) and then just left to die.

Last edited:

athenasius

I've never trusted the organ transplant system enough to become an organ donor, and I wouldn't let my kids become donors while they were my dependents, either. I've never been comfortable with the whole idea of transplanting body parts from one to another. I know that many lives have been lengthened as a result, but to date I've never wanted to be a part of it. I have been on the marrow donor list for decades, but have never been called.
I'm on the same list, marrow donor only. I have no problem being a living donor who stays alive. I don't have any consent anywhere for the removal of my vital organs. My family all know I'm fine with removing a cornea, skin or such. That can be done AFTER DEATH, but hearts, kidneys, livers and heart lung donations have to have the body in the state of dying or dead for seconds. That means instead of life support and a running chance at life, the person is on life support for the purposes of keeping the organs in good shape, till they are out, then pull the plug.

I'm in the minority with a lot of other medical people, because the way I see it, you can't serve 2 masters, like Jesus said.

Either you are saving that life in front of you ---giving it your best college try--even if that means wrecking the organs for future transplant purposes

OR

you are consciously or not making a decision that this one shall die, in such a way that their organs remain "harvestable". Which means putting them on life support, then "harvesting" and then letting the person finish the dying process.

When the priority is the transplant candidate, rather than the accident victim, decisions are made in the best interests of one or the other.

And while they say they are taking the best care of the victim whose organs they want, I don't think the priority is there to "waste" time and money on what seems like a lost cause. And that would sometimes mean even the basics like keeping the person who is dying COMFORTABLE and free of pain during the "procedure".

Yes the staff are kind and compassionate-- but their focus is on the life they CAN save, not the one dying on that table.

And the fact is that heart lung transplants and to a lesser degree, kidneys, and liver are dependant on a very short time between life and death. People dying naturally have their organs shutting down. That damages them for future use.

I'm not saying that lives haven't been saved, they definitely have. But I remain skeptical of the duty of care remaining the same to the dying donor, as much as it is for the living transplant candidate.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Tribunal: China’s Live Harvesting of Political Prisoner Organs ‘Continues to This Day’

The China Tribunal, an independent legal entity created to investigate decades of reports of China selling organs cut out of living political prisoners, concluded in its report published this week that live organ harvesting “continues to this day.”

The China Tribunal’s report follows months of investigations, including testimony from experts and first-hand accounts from former political prisoners, and compiles hundreds of pages of evidence that the Chinese Communist Party has a stable of people it can kill on demand to sell their organs to high bidders on the black market.

Those most vulnerable to having their kidneys, livers, hearts, and other organs cut out of them without anesthesia, as some testified occurred, are Falun Gong practitioners, though ample evidence also exists that Uyghurs and other ethnic minorities in China’s western concentration camps are also being routinely tested in a way consistent with medical testing for organ donation. Christians and other religious minorities in prison for their faith reported face similar testing.

The report also found ample evidence of torture and murder of political prisoners and ethnic minorities. Those in the concentration camps in Xinjiang, where most of the nation’s Uyghur population is located, testified to being electrocuted, beaten, forced into sleep deprivation, and witnessed rape and murder.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020...ting-political-prisoner-organs-continues-day/

Lovin Jesus

This is a well publicized example of China profiting by selling the bodies of their executed prisoners (some of whom are simply in prison as Christians, Muslims (the Uyghers) or political demonstrators).

This article in 2004 by the Guardian is about the man who plasticized corpses to turn them into public display for "educational reasons". https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/jan/23/arts.china

Finally the fears of those who worried that China was using their prisoners as a profitable source of corpses were realized. I remember the corpses going on a world wide tour to much acclaim.

For the record he also bought Russian corpses from Russian's who were executed by the State.

And China is now making money selling parts as well. I know there is a black market in organs in India and other places, where people are being killed for their organs so that rich unscrupulous people can live. China has just cashed in on the trade.
We can put Planned Parenthood right up there with them because they make a fortune harvesting organs from aborted babies. That's why they want late term abortions in order to profit from organ harvesting

madcat

And THIS is who we entrust to make our drugs ?? Stupid is NOT curable !!!!:furious:furious:furious