China Sending Dozens of Mysterious Seeds to Multiple States. Authorities warn: Do not plant!

pixelpusher

I saw these seed stories, how much weirder can it get?

THAT IS WEIRD! Weird Al Yankovich or even old Frank Zappa couldn't make this up! Maybe Stephen King could.

Maybe they are magical beanstalk seeds. When you climb to the top you come to Biden's basement. Who knows?! :woah

I'd chop them up and boil in acetone and dispose. (while wearing a N95 on top of a hockey mask and a bike helmet with welding gloves and safety glasses) Wouldn't trust any state "scientists" to deal with them properly. :smokescreen

athenasius

Mystery Solved According to Fox News

Update: Well according to this article, authorities think the seeds are related to a scam. The seeds appear to be just that, seeds---at least according to this article.

I don't quite buy it. But maybe my imagination is overactive because it is 2020 and we are in a cold war with China.
I had to read the article to understand the scam. Amazon is involved! LOL — who is surprised? Amazon allows these 3rd party sellers, and their rating system is open to a lot of abuses. So technically Amazon is not at fault but it’s another reason to be cautious about buying stuff that is not sold directly.

I saw these seed stories, how much weirder can it get?

THAT IS WEIRD! Weird Al Yankovich or even old Frank Zappa couldn't make this up! Maybe Stephen King could.

Maybe they are magical beanstalk seeds. When you climb to the top you come to Biden's basement. Who knows?! :woah

I'd chop them up and boil in acetone and dispose. (while wearing a N95 on top of a hockey mask and a bike helmet with welding gloves and safety glasses) Wouldn't trust any state "scientists" to deal with them properly. :smokescreen
:flamon:lol