China, Russia, Brazil show off closer ties - analysis

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
When these visits are added up, they are shown to be the building blocks of what China and Russia see as a new world order.
By SETH J. FRANTZMAN

Recent meetings between Brazil, Russia and China showcase how these countries, and others, are increasingly working together in a world where US influence is perceived as declining. This matters to the Middle East because Brazil is an important economy and looks to be trying to increase its role globally.

The current meetings did not include all three countries, but several types of visits and meetings showcase this phenomenon. For instance, Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, arrived in Brasilia on Monday to meet with Mauro Vieira. The Guardian in the UK noted that this visit would “ruffle” the US. Lavrov is apparently traveling also to Venezuela, Nicaragua and Cuba, Russian state media said. This is a Russian “tour” of South America to shore up its position there.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/international/article-739472

NewWine2020

When these visits are added up, they are shown to be the building blocks of what China and Russia see as a new world order.
By SETH J. FRANTZMAN

Recent meetings between Brazil, Russia and China showcase how these countries, and others, are increasingly working together in a world where US influence is perceived as declining. This matters to the Middle East because Brazil is an important economy and looks to be trying to increase its role globally.

The current meetings did not include all three countries, but several types of visits and meetings showcase this phenomenon. For instance, Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, arrived in Brasilia on Monday to meet with Mauro Vieira. The Guardian in the UK noted that this visit would “ruffle” the US. Lavrov is apparently traveling also to Venezuela, Nicaragua and Cuba, Russian state media said. This is a Russian “tour” of South America to shore up its position there.

I think Anericans over the years have had an unjustifiably inflated sense of our nation's own importance on the world stage.

We've done some good, yes but we've also left a lot of harm and wrecked lives of innocent folks in our foreign policy wake.

seeing other nations respect for the USA practucally evaporate in real time reminds me of how when I worked in a corporate setting I discovered just how replaceable an employee can be.

When someone "left employment" ( was fired) their cubicle was packed up ( by facilities) and their desk was cleaned and empty, leaving no trace of the person who occupied it within hours of their "leaving the company." It was spooky and eye opening, felt kind of Orwellian.

Bit, that's the USA under God's judgement. We are going to see just how replaceable we really are when these nations restructure the world without us.

daygo

I think Anericans over the years have had an unjustifiably inflated sense of our nation's own importance on the world stage.

We've done some good, yes but we've also left a lot of harm and wrecked lives of innocent folks in our foreign policy wake.

seeing other nations respect for the USA practucally evaporate in real time reminds me of how when I worked in a corporate setting I discovered just how replaceable an employee can be.

When someone "left employment" ( was fired) their cubicle was packed up ( by facilities) and their desk was cleaned and empty, leaving no trace of the person who occupied it within hours of their "leaving the company." It was spooky and eye opening, felt kind of Orwellian.

Bit, that's the USA under God's judgement. We are going to see just how replaceable we really are when these nations restructure the world without us.
Yep, I'm beginning to think about how this one world government will look, can no longer see it happening by 2030, even starting to think it will be a east west thing. Such as this article if true reinforce my thinking. You have Russia China North Korea Turkey Iran Venezuela etc etc.

Anastacia

Yep, I'm beginning to think about how this one world government will look, can no longer see it happening by 2030, even starting to think it will be a east west thing. Such as this article if true reinforce my thinking. You have Russia China North Korea Turkey Iran Venezuela etc etc.
I've never thought of that and it's very interesting! Are you thinking of Neb's statue's 2 feet? ...I'd love if you'd explain in detail, in layman's terms, so I can understand how that could play out and line up with Daniel! Thanks!

DanLMP

This is BRICS starting to establish a greater world presence. They want to be a dominant, even THE dominant, economic and political entity as soon as the US is done dying.

daygo

I've never thought of that and it's very interesting! Are you thinking of Neb's statue's 2 feet? ...I'd love if you'd explain in detail, in layman's terms, so I can understand how that could play out and line up with Daniel! Thanks!
Yes I am, 2 legs 2 feet 5 toes each foot clay and iron, 5 kingdoms represents the west 5 kingdoms represents the east, one world. Both at logger heads just my thinking at the moment and to me makes sense especially as to what is happening today. I'm not dogmatic can be right or wrong.

Bethlehem57

Relying on man and self, rather than our Lord God Almighty will do just that!

jab777

By SETH J. FRANTZMAN

The countries of the world are aligning in such a way that they will be one big club and the US will not be in it. We’ve fallen pretty far especially in the last 2 years.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
The countries of the world are aligning in such a way that they will be one big club and the US will not be in it. We’ve fallen pretty far especially in the last 2 years.
Sadly, if we don't get some true leaders with backbone, we will continue to fall.
It's so disheartening.
I know all things work for the good of those who love Him. ❤️ Perhaps this is what we must endure on the way to the trib??

daygo

Yes I am, 2 legs 2 feet 5 toes each foot clay and iron, 5 kingdoms represents the west 5 kingdoms represents the east, one world. Both at logger heads just my thinking at the moment and to me makes sense especially as to what is happening today. I'm not dogmatic can be right or wrong.
Just noticed Revelation 16 v 12 mentions King's of the East come at the 6th bowl judgement hmmm makes you think.

Back