Chilling recording: 'Hi Dad, look how many Jews I killed!'

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Chilling recording: 'Hi Dad, look how many Jews I killed!'
Terrorist used victim's phone to call his family in Gaza and boast of how many Jews he killed during the Simchat Torah massacre.
Israel National News

As part of the efforts to establish full control and rehabilitate the communities hit by Hamas' invasion and massacre in southern Israel, the Shin Bet and the IDF located a telephone belonging to one of the murdered women that was used by one of the terrorists.

On this telephone, a recording was found of a conversation between the terrorist and his family in the Gaza Strip, in which he proudly celebrates the massacre he committed against the Jews, claiming to have killed ten Jews on his own.

His father and mother - civilians - express their pride in him. The recording was revealed for the first time this evening at the UN Security Council.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379099

A pair of docks

Isn’t there a verse in Revelation that says “ they will think they are doing their god a services when they kill you.”?
It doesn‘t bother them to see what their hands are doing to another human being right before their eyes. It doesn’t effect them to hear blood curdling screams of women and children. As one hamas terrorist said, “ we were like animals.” No regard for the sanctity of life. Blood thirsty for violence of the most grotesque kind, and recording it as if it were to their glory.
it reminds me of teens who have played violent video games in basements, who want to “make a name for themselves“ on social media by killing as many people before they are caught.
I just want the Prince of peace, the King of Righteousness to come and settle all this! To make everything right! To bring justice on all His enemies, to those who promote lie after lie after lie!

pixelpusher

they will think they are doing their god a services when they kill you.

In John 15, Jesus was talking about the hatred of the world for Him and then the disciples and how persecution would come, and the "they" in this case being the world at large but more specifically the Jews, who saw the miracles He had done, and still hated Him (and by connection, the disciples). I don't think this is talking about Islamic violence per se.

John 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. 4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

Saul, whom we know as the Apostle Paul, was one of them. But God!

Acts 8:1-3
1Now Saul was consenting to his death. At that time a great persecution arose against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles. 2 And devout men carried Stephen to his burial, and made great lamentation over him. 3 As for Saul, he made havoc of the church, entering every house, and dragging off men and women, committing them to prison.

Last edited:

A pair of docks

In John 15, Jesus was talking about the hatred of the world for Him and then the disciples and how persecution would come, and the "they" in this case being the world at large but more specifically the Jews, who saw the miracles He had done, and still hated Him (and by connection, the disciples). I don't think this is talking about Islamic violence per se.

John 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. 4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

Saul, whom we know as the Apostle Paul, was one of them. But God!

Acts 8:1-3
1Now Saul was consenting to his death. At that time a great persecution arose against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles. 2 And devout men carried Stephen to his burial, and made great lamentation over him. 3 As for Saul, he made havoc of the church, entering every house, and dragging off men and women, committing them to prison.
I am corrected again. I don’t mean to be an alarmist - and yet I have- i’m just furious that the whole world (united nations and now nato) have turned against her (with the rest being neutral), will not support her in this desperate need to just survive, and have even perpetuated these lies against her.
i won’t speak without thinking again

pixelpusher

I am corrected again. I don’t mean to be an alarmist - and yet I have- i’m just furious that the whole world (united nations and now nato) have turned against her (with the rest being neutral), will not support her in this desperate need to just survive, and have even perpetuated these lies against her.
i won’t speak without thinking again
I didn't mean to correct you in any way, you asked a question about that verse, so I wanted to try to answer it. : )

lismore

It has been shocking to see what has happened in the past weeks, the level of Anti-Semitic hatred and delusion among people. I think it will encourage the remaining Jews to return to Israel and shows us how close we are to the rapture.

100,000 people took to the streets in London to wave Palestinian flags and protest against Israel. Groups of angry bearded men were filmed waving flags, shouting 'Jihad' and violent anti-Jewish comments. The police stood watching them but no arrests were made.

The LGBTQI+ community have been vociferous in their support for Hamas and emnity towards Israel, even though Hamas openly murders gay people. One trans activist was filmed at Trafalgar Square in London waving a Palestine flag and shouting against Israel, the other protestors took offence at their presence, the activist was attacked and had to run for dear life leaving the flag behind. The delusion is unbelievable. Israel is the only country in the Middle-East where gay people are not violently persecuted, the hatred for Israel is so irrational it must be demonic.

God Bless and Keep you All through these times :)

Back