Chick-Fil-A Ends Donations to Anti-LGBTQ Groups

Cindy S.

If your ingredients were top of the line, you wouldn't need to add a flavor enhancer to your food.
Cracker Barrel is one of the worst offenders...this comes not only from the research I did, but from the arrhythmia I experience after eating anything that includes the stuff.
It's not life-threatening for me, but it is very annoying!
Cracker Barrel? Say it isn't so!

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Well at lease their food is still better than Wendy's. :cry
I don't eat at Wendy's too often because the prices are quite high where I live, but I think the Wendy's Dave's Double is probably the tastiest fast food burger of all and much better than the majority of burgers you'll get served at sit-downs as well. Their meat is just so tasty! I much prefer a burger to a chicken sandwich. The only time I ever forgo a burger to eat a chicken sandwich is when I go out of my way to support Chick-fil-A when I'm in an area where they've got a store.

Nemophilist

Around where I live, the Chick-fil-a drive-thru line is usually wrapped around the building and the parking lots are always full, even when some other fast food places are not that busy. I always told my family that CFA honors God, so He is honoring them with all this success. We'll see what happens now. :rolleyes:

FaithnHope

Around where I live, the Chick-fil-a drive-thru line is usually wrapped around the building and the parking lots are always full, even when some other fast food places are not that busy. I always told my family that CFA honors God, so He is honoring them with all this success. We'll see what happens now. :rolleyes:
I won’t be going but I’m older. My guess is it won’t make a difference with those 35 and under. The emergent church has pretty much silenced morality in the church. Repentance is never spoken of - only grace. You have to have both or the church dies. We are the lukewarm church that the Lord spits out.

MilkyWay1

A few people have mentioned that CFA plays Christian music, but actually, hubby and I noticed about 5 or 6 years ago they stopped playing the actual lyrics and switched to just music. That should have been our first warning that they would cave. The second warning sign was when they opened a Toronto location and then a UK location. They CANNOT make it in either place without going out of their way to please the crazies on the left. Needless to say, I wasn’t all that surprised when I saw that they had stopped donating to Christian organizations. It was only a matter of time.

Released

I am disappointed, but not surprised since this quickly tells us the direction the world is going. They don't want us here, or have anything to do with Christ. The LGBTBBQ lobby, headed by Satan with AC in the wings, will ensure right before the Rapture this world system belongs to him. I see this as another sign- and events happening behind the scenes that tells us things are about to get real- very quick! Come, Lord Jesus!

JSTyler

I am disappointed, but not surprised since this quickly tells us the direction the world is going. They don't want us here, or have anything to do with Christ. The LGBTBBQ lobby, headed by Satan with AC in the wings, will ensure right before the Rapture this world system belongs to him. I see this as another sign- and events happening behind the scenes that tells us things are about to get real- very quick! Come, Lord Jesus!
I really-really like how you put this. It switched some lights on in my head that were either a bit dim or shut off completely.
Light 1 - They don't want us here and blessedly, consequentially, we won't be here soon enough.
Light 2 - They really don't care much about us, we're already a lost cause.
Light 3 - They ONLY care about keeping as many of the lost from the truth.

Soooooo, thanks for the enlightenment.

Kem

Citizen
If you don't want msg at Cracker Barrel, you have two options...
eggs, and their sautéed apples ( which are loaded with sugar, I assume). That's it o_O
Sugar is my other trigger for the heart arrhythmia...
My dil loves to invite me to go there, mostly for the fun shopping at their store. I guess in the future, if I eat there, it will be eggs and a cup of coffee.

Andy C

My dil loves to invite me to go there, mostly for the fun shopping at their store. I guess in the future, if I eat there, it will be eggs and a cup of coffee.
When in NC, I ate breakfast there a few times a month with my brother. Good food. When my wife comes, yes, we will spend time browsing through the store, especially at Christmas time looking for little unique decorations.