Chauvin etc Trial Thread (George Floyd)

alisani

Well, this actually took place at night while on his swing. He was in this really serious mood because moths and bats were flying around. He kept telling me to snuff the phone light out. To this day, he thinks moths are out to eat him. :hehee
Word is antifa and their ilk are recruiting the insect and animal kingdoms for their nefarious plans...he may not be wrong. :swatfly

Lovin Jesus

There is a fox news item that blm folks were heckling outdoor diners in NYC, cursing them to get out and that "white-owned" businesses weren't welcome. :(

I understand the satanic purpose in using demographics to divide and destroy. But why such a demonization of white folks? How are we suddenly and solely responsible for all the world's ills?
My question is why are white people demonizing white people. This is where their narrative of racism based on skin color makes no sense
The people saying white people ought to be on their knees in repentance for the founders sins sre white and of the decent the founders were too. They aren't on their knees.

alisani

My question is why are white people demonizing white people. This is where their narrative of racism based on skin color makes no sense
The people saying white people ought to be on their knees in repentance for the founders sins sre white and of the decent the founders were too. They aren't on their knees.
It's an excellent question LJ and I have no idea how this collective reasoning came to be. Especially since white self-hatred seems to be so sudden and yet so strong? I can only speculate that it is part of the overall satanic delusion that seems to be blinding folks. The hate really hurts my heart.

NewWine2020

As hard as it is to accept I honestly dont see the guilty verdict as them seeing justice. They are out for blood. They don't want justice at least the justice we know. BLM made it loud and clear what they want last year. They want to "burn down the system" They don't want our justice system they want to rise up their own version of justice system. The streets won't stay calm until their radical cancel culture WOKE system is in full control. Harris and Biden made it clear this verdict wasn't enough. Their blood seeking violence isn't going anywhere anytime soon so long as our current justice is in place. This is the new normal they talked about so much last year. The Isaiah 5:20 effect is in full view, but only believers in righteousness can see that.

Yup. They'll just bounce on the next justified White Cop shooting a Black criminal...and the next...and so on. They'll never run out of martyrs for the cause. It sounds racist but what if we set the system up so that ONLY black officers patrolled Black communities?

I know they would just call them "Uncle Tom's" but it would at least expose the fact that these people have a problem with following the civil rule of law, and that race is not the primary factor.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
There is a fox news item that blm folks were heckling outdoor diners in NYC, cursing them to get out and that "white-owned" businesses weren't welcome. :(

I understand the satanic purpose in using demographics to divide and destroy. But why such a demonization of white folks? How are we suddenly and solely responsible for all the world's ills?

ETA: This took place AFTER the verdict was announced too.

In the 1930s, Nazis in Germany needed a whipping boy to blame everything on. Remember how that played out. Same thing is going on today.

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Lovin Jesus

Yup. They'll just bounce on the next justified White Cop shooting a Black criminal...and the next...and so on. They'll never run out of martyrs for the cause. It sounds racist but what if we set the system up so that ONLY black officers patrolled Black communities?

I know they would just call them "Uncle Tom's" but it would at least expose the fact that these people have a problem with following the civil rule of law, and that race is not the primary factor.
Did you hear Pelosi's press conference yesterday? She actually looked to the sky and thanked George Floyd for "sacrificing his life" for the cause for justice for racism. Can you believe that? Sacrifice? He broke the law and yes the officer used excessive force that calls for discipline, Maybe manslaughter , but second degree murder and sacrifice? A martyr? Really? If it were a white man who this happened to is he a martyr?

Lovin Jesus

It's an excellent question LJ and I have no idea how this collective reasoning came to be. Especially since white self-hatred seems to be so sudden and yet so strong? I can only speculate that it is part of the overall satanic delusion that seems to be blinding folks. The hate really hurts my heart.
Their whole narrative is senseless and concocted. It's a delusion as you say. It's like someone seeing red and insisting it's green

cheeky200386

Cheeky, we would like to keep your husband and you lifted in prayer. :pray
Thank you for that. Prayer is very much needed. I pray the Lord will lead my husband to salvation and to what he should do to provide for our family. He says how he feels pressure now that we have a son. I can't imagine being a man and called to lead as a husband.

I'm going to look for part time jobs apart from my counselor field to pursue to help him. He wants me to be a stay at home mom but worries we'll struggle financially. I just trust God will provide for what he knows is best for us in raising a Godly son.

alisani

Thank you for that. Prayer is very much needed. I pray the Lord will lead my husband to salvation and to what he should do to provide for our family. He says how he feels pressure now that we have a son. I can't imagine being a man and called to lead as a husband.

I'm going to look for part time jobs apart from my counselor field to pursue to help him. He wants me to be a stay at home mom but worries we'll struggle financially. I just trust God will provide for what he knows is best for us in raising a Godly son.
Just a thought...have you considered teaching online? Maybe a 101 course for a local high school or university? You could work from home but still have a viable income.

motofan90

take for face value it is an act of dishonoring thy father and mother. Writing off all of your ancestors because of the actions of a few? That is a strong delusion.

alisani

Looks like Comrade LeBron wants a leadership position in the next trial by mob. He just tweeted a picture of the white policeman who shot a black teenage girl in Ohio trying to stab another girl. Under the policeman's picture Lebron wrote "You're next".
He needs to stick to basketball. If he ever had a good idea with regards to curing social ills it would die of loneliness.

Last edited:

Misty S

Looks like Comrade LeBron wants a leadership position in the next trial by mob. He just tweeted a picture of the white policeman who shot a black teenage girl in Ohio trying to stab another girl. Under the policeman's picture Lebron wrote "You're next".
I am so thankful and sobered unto the Lord that these types of people and these terrible idealogies and lies will not win. As my beloved one says "Don't cling to exhalted dreams in a passing world."

This is as good as it will ever get for many and that is heartbreaking.

Tom99

I personally don't agree with how long Chauvin was on Floyd's neck as long as he was right at all, but Floyd would've died anyways because of his overdose on drugs. Floyd was chanting "I can't breathe" way before he was resisting arrest.

In a hypothetical situation, let's say Floyd didn't resist arrest, was transferred to the hospital and in the ambulance and started having a seizure from the drugs, and the "white" EMT having to hold him down to protect him from damaging his head and did everything they could to help him and still died at the arrival at the hospital and the incident was on video. I imagine that the "white" EMT worker would also probably be scrutinized by BLM and the left like Chauvin was.

Granted the hypothetical EMT situation is different, but the 20 minute video from the police cameras point of view (pretty sure it has been scrubbed off the internet by now.) When Floyd was resisting arrest, he was high as a kite and combative.. Any police officer would of gotten in that fight or flight response and did the same thing Chauvin did; granted maybe not having the knee on Floyd's neck for 9 minutes. But I could imagine that Chauvin might have been afraid for his life and got in panic mode and not realize that he had his knee on his neck for 9 minutes because when a traumatic experience happens, time isn't perceived normally until the traumatic experience is over.

But I personally don't think Chauvin deserved the charges he got from mob rule and the leftists political agenda. Justice wasn't served at all, it wasn't a fair trial whatsoever. However, I do think that he deserves to have a fair trial that isn't politically motivated and broadcasted. The trial should be impartial by all politics aside, have the trial set in secret without public knowledge until it is over because the trial that he got was just a political stunt that was led by mob rule, which clearly isn't justice whatsoever, guilty or not he deserved a real trial, not a fake one.

Do I think Chauvin deserves to have some form of punishment? Yes, but not to the degree that he received. Maybe a mandatory in-patient psychiatric evaluation for him to go over the traumatic experience and an ankle bracelet to wear for awhile in a new home in a non-disclosued area where people wouldn't know where he lives.

This world is going crazier every day, and the nice thing about Judgement day, no one can influence or intimidate Gods' Judgement. And the only lawyer that can set us free from our punishment is Jesus Christ and believing in him that he died on the cross and rose again and paid for our sins so that we may live and avoid eternal punishment.

Last edited:

Mish

This world is not my home!
This world is going crazier every day, and the nice thing about Judgement day, no one can influence or intimidate Gods' Judgement. And the only lawyer that can set us free from our punishment is Jesus Christ and believing in him that he died on the cross and rose again and paid for our sins so that we may live and avoid eternal punishment.
Amen! :pray :pray :pray
Sadly, I am not confident that this LEO could receive a “fair/impartial” trial anywhere... Justice has been redefined as “Social Justice”; we have people who now identify themselves as SJWs- making it an internet career of sorts. People who have been emboldened to spit, mock and throw random items at our nation’s Police Officers. Politicians who use their power & platform to incite violence and destruction- to them, the end justifies the means. Mob mentality that the Media fueled into a frenzy and “covered” their actions by blatant lies- stating the riots were nothing more than “peaceful protests”.

When politicians, Media and mobs are allowed to intimidate, threaten and corrupt the jurors decisions in Trials, where can one go to escape an environment of pervasive biases? Is it possible to receive a fair trial in this time of increasing lawlessness?

Come quickly, Lord! Maranatha! :pray

Last edited:
Back