Chart of Major World Religions in comparison to Christianity?

Discussion in 'Apologetics' started by christ4ever777, Mar 11, 2019.

1. christ4ever777

christ4ever777 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where I can find a chart or article about all the major religions and their belief systems vs. Christianity and highlighting why Christianity is the only true religion?

Sowen likes this.
  2. Tall Timbers

Tall Timbers Imperfect but forgiven

No, but this comes to mind, "I am the Way and the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father but through Me".

John 14:6

josiah7, Sowen and Kaatje like this.
  3. chaser

chaser Well-Known Member

Not sure if you will find a chart , I did some online searches comparing RCC to Christianity and found one that is very thorough. I bumped the article to top of page in Ecumenism and Roman Catholicism.
    here is the link https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/forums/ecumenism-roman-catholicism.53/
    You could do searches on what religions you want to compare to Christianity as I did and then print?

Sowen and ShilohRose like this.
  4. Everlasting Life

Everlasting Life Through Faith in Jesus

There's a book called Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps & Time Lines that is really excellent, that includes a chart of comparative religions to Christianity. The chart is simple and yet informative. I got mine at a Christian book store, but you might find one easier on line.

Looks like they also have just the chart for sale too:

https://www.hendricksonrose.com/chr...blishing.com&utm_source=referral#.U49QHJRdWew

Mish, chaser, Sowen and 2 others like this.
  5. Sowen

Sowen Well-Known Member

josiah7 likes this.
  6. Almost Heaven

Almost Heaven Well-Known Member

I have had one for years, I bought one for my Mom too!

Everlasting Life likes this.