Central Israel hit with major barrage; Hamas says 130 rockets fired at Tel Aviv

crossnote

fully dependent upon His grace
Hamas takes responsibility for launching 130 rockets at Tel Aviv and central Israel, causing non-stop sirens for several minutes.
“Now, in fulfillment of our promise, the Al-Qassam Brigades has launched the largest missile strike on Tel Aviv and its environs, with 130 missiles, in response to the enemy’s targeting of civilian high-rises,” Hamas says in a statement on its Telegram.
The number of rockets fired at central Israel could not be immediately confirmed.
There have been no immediate reports of casualties. Explosions could be heard by local residents.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveb...fired-130-rockets-at-tel-aviv-central-israel/
(and other news sources)

Batman

One things for sure regarding responsibility............the King of Kings and Lord of Lords will hold all who truly are responsible as responsible. If justice doesn't come now to stop them it will come later to punish them properly for their war crimes, terrorism, and hate.

Lovin Jesus

Palestinians are from the Philistines. The Palestinian attack on the Sovereign soil that belongs to God will not fare well for them.

Philistines attacked on Israel in times past and God made His Almightiness known to them. David was given Gods authority to bring down their greatest fighter Goliath. David was a young boy yet God gave him victory over Goliath, a giant who could have overpowered David had God not been with David,

David said to the Philistine, "You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the LORD Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.
1 Samuel 17:45

Gods promise:

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

crossnote

fully dependent upon His grace
Isaiah 54:17 (KJV) No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Lovin Jesus

Isaiah 54:17 (KJV) No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Heritage: from generation upon generation